Dear christian purslow - I hope someone links you to this thread.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sir Roger » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Well Red wrote:I think it's a bit of a joke that someone gets automatically labelled not a real fan just for calling for the managers head..

Rafa has split the fans like no-one else I can think of?
Sir Roger
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Well Red wrote:I think it's a bit of a joke that someone gets automatically labelled not a real fan just for calling for the managers head..

not true, many fans on here call for his head, just in a better manner than some...
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:47 pm

You don't want to be a "real fan" mate, they walk about with their eyes tightly closed muttering their mantra of Rafa is a genius, just so they don't have to see or hear whats really happening.
account deleted by request

Postby shawnk » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:48 pm

s@int wrote:

You don't want to be a "real fan" mate, they walk about with their eyes tightly closed muttering their mantra of Rafa is a genius, just so they don't have to see or hear whats really happening.

wow  :bowdown

:lookaround
shawnk

Postby RedBen » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:51 pm

s@int wrote:He said "fans" not "real fans"  :D

pmsl  :D
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:28 pm

The_Rock wrote:Nah.........Christian purslow priorities should be :

1)New owners
if not possible
2)Fresh "minority shareholder" investment
then
3)Stadium (funds....naming rights...etc)

Benitez should be least of his priorities...  :wwww

Who are you, and why have you hacked the rock's new-kit account?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:28 pm

I know you are entitled to your own opinion and all, and if you dont like Rafa then its fine...

But making a sig like that is a bit too far
Fauxy

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:39 pm

i wonder how many 'sack Rafa' threads can run all at 1 time? soooooooo many single agenda multiple threads its becomin more predictable than our defendin at set-pieces!!

If ever the mods sat down an merged all th threads that end up with sack the manager retorts after 5 posts there'd only be a handful of difrent ones opened in th last 6 months!

and before i get hit with 'vast majority of fans want him out' bear in mind - this forum has merely 25% of our ground capacity as registered members, only a fraction of that 10,000 post fairly regularly and even if th majority of that fraction are anti-Rafa, they dont speak for the fans quite so obviously as ur 'open letter' suggests.

opinions are like arseholes - we all have one, some far better than others, but a helluva lot should never be exposed in public :;):
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:37 pm

sorry mate but i doubt he reads these boards, i suggest a pen, some paper, a stamp and a tissue.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Masch79 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:47 pm

look mate, your using a saying that is meant to unite the whole club to split it, obviously not everyone agrees with your viewpoint so you can't (& should never) claim to speak for the majority. an if purslow does read your thread you've prob shafted yerself cos more ppl r disagreein than supportin what you say

game over really
Masch79

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Dear slim  :)
LFC2007

Postby teamleader1 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:04 pm

s@int wrote:

So true  :D  :D  :D
teamleader1

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:20 pm

teamleader1 wrote:
s@int wrote:

So true  :D  :D  :D

yeah we run around in circles making daisy chains because everything is fine and dandy as long as our master is in charge.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:33 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:yeah we run around in circles making daisy chains because everything is fine and dandy as long as our master is in charge.

Pretty much what I suspected then  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Number 9 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Dear slim  :)

:laugh:  :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion