Purslow answers 21 fan questions. - From official site

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Reg wrote:I'm cool with no bidders, leaves the door wide open for a fanshare scheme at the cheapest possible price.

Then we will go bust under the fans, the fans can only do it with loans, the first year in buying the club would cost the fans over 1bil, do you have that sort of money? do you know and liverpool fans that could give 2mil mil to fun the police if needed for a big game?

the fans thing will never work with such a big club. if there was a one big part owner and then the fans then yes it could work, but again only for a short time, it would only need a few bad results and the fans start asking for changes and and the guy with most of the money sayi9ng no and there would be a spilt, some fans will start taking their money out of the club.

under the fans no new gorund could be built for over ten years. unless it was all based on a loan from a bank.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shabelle50 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:29 pm

I thought Purslow told five live last October after the United win that "Rafa won't be sacked even if we don't win the title". Where was Purslow on 3rd June when Broughton made the statement about Rafa? As for the rest of it well whatever.
shabelle50

Postby lakes10 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:29 am

shabelle50 wrote:I thought Purslow told five live last October after the United win that "Rafa won't be sacked even if we don't win the title". Where was Purslow on 3rd June when Broughton made the statement about Rafa? As for the rest of it well whatever.

yer but that was before he found out rafa was in talks with other teams about jobs.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Some good stuff there...

I remember mentioning a few months ago on the takeover thread that the owners did a a good job on the commercial side of things with the sponsorship deal and marketing in Asia and almost got anally raped for suggesting any good might come out of the pair...

Only worry for me now is the fact that his answers dont seem to suggest that he's very optimistic about any of the proposed bids currently under study..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:16 pm

aCe' wrote:I remember mentioning a few months ago on the takeover thread that the owners did a a good job on the commercial side of things with the sponsorship deal and marketing in Asia and almost got anally raped for suggesting any good might come out of the pair...

Wonder why? :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby loopyliverpool » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:16 pm

One gets the impression that we are where we started. For any sale of the club to take place the club has to be valued at the right price. I feel nobody has come forward (its a gut feeling) because of the prohibitive price. Some kind of impasse has taken place where the Yanks won't sell unless there is a substantial profit to be made and any potential buyer is scared off by the price and indeed the investment they would have to make in the new stadium. As far as Purslow goes I think he has done a good job in straitened times.
loopyliverpool

Postby redhayesy » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:54 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Comes across a little smug for me ...Why does he continue to duck the meetings proposed by SOS
Lets see if he sits  so comfortably  when facing questions from them  ....until then I will reserve judgement ...
here's the link judge for yourselves
Mr Liverpool

well said mate, i couldn't agree more! i watched the whole interview on LFC TV last night & he deffo came across as a fecking smug tw@t! all the bu11sh1t about being "passionate about LFC"  :censored: stuck in my throat like a garden shed. he doesn't know the meaning of the word.

i could smell the bu11sh1t from my tv every time he opened his gob.i for one don't believe he is doing everything he can to find new owners, cause the longer it goes on the more money he still earns! one question i would want an answer to is - how much is he earning- if he hasn't got a contract with the club, what is his wages. fecking twit & tw@t employed him, so whats the financial package they offered him etc. i trust him about as far as i could throw him! he comes across also as a fecking "yes" man for his own gain. that interview i saw made me feel very,very concerned, more so than i have ever felt up till now.

i can't make the game tomorrow, but i hope the fans get behind the team throughout the whole game, THEN FECKING DEMONSTRATE BIG TIME AGAINST THIS 3RD MEMBER OF THE TWIT & TW@T GROUP TO ENSURE I FOR ONE WHEN DEMONSTRATED AFTER A GAME IN THE PAST, HASN'T BEEN IN VAIN!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion