Crazy results - First knockout round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:37 pm

Mates, forgive me this "personal message" but also can provide some insight about Real Madrid.

and my personal struggle is to try people not to be against the team (I´ve said the team...not the board) just because some cunnts say this kind of shhit about.

I have sympathies to your personal struggle, I see where are you coming from. But it's a lost battle. Meaning, supporters like me, and hardcore football supporters will understand your point with no need of explanation, but Marca readers, and SER listeners, and those are half the country won't.

The problem of Madrid is that who takes decissions, Florentino Perez, has not a clue of football, and MARCA redactors, hasn't it neither. Imagine what would happen if Bar$a had a economc catasthope now. Florentino would say "OK, I sign up Ronaldinho, Mesii and Etoo" and all problems are fixed with my wallet. Marca would talk about Super Galacticos, and would say that you're unstoppable again. That's the fecking mistake, Huck, football doesn't work like that.

Barcelona has Ronaldinho, Messi and Etoo, yes, and they can decide draws like yesterday, yes, but they also have Marquez, Puyol, and Deco, unsung heroes that give consistency to that constelation of stars.

And the worst thing about it, is that many bandwagon supporters (not like you who go to the stadium regularly) will buy that football nonsenses. Loos in the general chat forum. I posted recently a thread called "gravesinha" and it's done by a Real Madrid supporter. He mocks at Gravesen. And I tell you this, give 2 or 3 Gravesens to Real Madrid, gel them together with a decent coach like Camacho, and you'd start winning titles again.

One last note Huck, I always considered the relationships between our two clubs, excellent. You never came to San Sebastian to steal a player as some others has done (Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao), and I did think Madrid's crowd was smart and polite. Remove those c*nts of Ultras Sur racists as soon as possible from your crowd, their hate and xenophobia does  a lot of harm to your club. I know they're fewer in numbers now, but still they're a shame. Of course, I apply the same thing to the most radical crowd of my team.

Cheers.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:39 pm

Sabre wrote:Mates, forgive me this "personal message" but also can provide some insight about Real Madrid.

and my personal struggle is to try people not to be against the team (I´ve said the team...not the board) just because some cunnts say this kind of shhit about.

I have sympathies to your personal struggle, I see where are you coming from. But it's a lost battle. Meaning, supporters like me, and hardcore football supporters will understand your point with no need of explanation, but Marca readers, and SER listeners, and those are half the country won't.

The problem of Madrid is that who takes decissions, Florentino Perez, has not a clue of football, and MARCA redactors, hasn't it neither. Imagine what would happen if Bar$a had a economc catasthope now. Florentino would say "OK, I sign up Ronaldinho, Mesii and Etoo" and all problems are fixed with my wallet. Marca would talk about Super Galacticos, and would say that you're unstoppable again. That's the fecking mistake, Huck, football doesn't work like that.

Barcelona has Ronaldinho, Messi and Etoo, yes, and they can decide draws like yesterday, yes, but they also have Marquez, Puyol, and Deco, unsung heroes that give consistency to that constelation of stars.

And the worst thing about it, is that many bandwagon supporters (not like you who go to the stadium regularly) will buy that football nonsenses. Loos in the general chat forum. I posted recently a thread called "gravesinha" and it's done by a Real Madrid supporter. He mocks at Gravesen. And I tell you this, give 2 or 3 Gravesens to Real Madrid, gel them together with a decent coach like Camacho, and you'd start winning titles again.

One last note Huck, I always considered the relationships between our two clubs, excellent. You never came to San Sebastian to steal a player as some others has done (Valencia, Barcelona, Bilbao), and I did think Madrid's crowd was smart and polite. Remove those c*nts of Ultras Sur racists as soon as possible from your crowd, their hate and xenophobia does  a lot of harm to your club. I know they're fewer in numbers now, but still they're a shame. Of course, I apply the same thing to the most radical crowd of my team.

Cheers.

if theres a problem sabre, have it out in google fight  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gato_busta » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:45 pm

I was just watching an interview on fox sports after the barca-chelsea match where the "great one" said that Leo Messi should RECIEVE a card for his acting! that man is so full of :censored:! I just couldn't help and laugh about him. Messi was pretty much their punching bag that night, with Del Horno kicking him on the knee without recieving a card, Robben practically sticking his fingers in his eyes to stop him from running (since messi made him look like a second rate player) and Terry bringing him down in the box and staying on top of him so he didn't get up. Bunch of cheating :censored: :angry: . Im glad that even with their horrible pitch and cheating tactics they lost! Giving Messi a card, Chelsea and all their diving :censored: can kiss my @ss! :angry:
rant over :D
"Jugadores hay muchos, ídolos muy pocos"

Descansa en paz Claudia (9/10/1984 - 11/25/2007)
gato_busta

Postby Sabre » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:47 pm

Terry bringing him down in the box and staying on top of him

He brought him down twice. All Europe has seen it. Except Mr Mourinho. And perhaps Andy Gray.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gato_busta » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:02 pm

Sabre wrote:
Terry bringing him down in the box and staying on top of him

He brought him down twice. All Europe has seen it. Except Mr Mourinho. And perhaps Andy Gray.

forgot about that one :D . Messi is really an incredible player though. I mean he caused so many problems to Chelsea that they had to use all their cheating tactics  :rasp . He is still really young, it's scarry to think what kind of player he will be in his mid 20's...
"Jugadores hay muchos, ídolos muy pocos"

Descansa en paz Claudia (9/10/1984 - 11/25/2007)
gato_busta

Postby RichardLFC1 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:17 pm

this weeks champions league gave a few suprises bremen beating juve benfica beat us the european champions rangers drawing with villareal the barca chelsea match was great fantastic lionel mssi won the game for them and excellent match

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby SL_Benfica » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:18 pm

With 10 players much wasnte possible... its not possible to play against a team like Barça with 10 players for almost an hour, as well as Barça would have problems if it was the opposite situation. But wait up... big game in Camp Nou and Chelsea will break it all =)
SL_Benfica

Postby Garymac » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:23 pm

weringo wrote:As good as Messi is, I wouldn't want him on our team as I hate cheats, he would probably be too lightweight for the prem anyway

Biggest load of sh!t i have ever seen anyone write on any forum, anywhere.

Yeah hes a cheat because he gives Del Horno the roasting of his life for 15 minutes and del horno knows, hes going to get this for 90 minutes. Someone has quite word and for 20 minutes he fu*king boots del horno whenever the ball is near him, Messi 18 years old getting booted all over the park, hes a fuc*ing kid remember regardless of his talent.

then he gets the ball on half way line Del horno tries to boot him into the stand, Messi is TO STRONG and skins him, he has a tussle with robben, forces him off the ball and proceeds to skin him, then Del Horno runs 20 yards to put Messi into the stand makes ah asho of it but still connects, messi makes the most of it, so what?? Whats your fuc*ing point, Del Horno is the fu*king cheat here.

A lad who is the most talented 18 year old i have ever seen didnt deserve what he got, he was fu*king rugby tackled by terry in the 2nd half.

You mate, have no fu*king clue about football if you think he is a cheat or lightweight. I wonder what you make of garcia and his waving his hand to get players booked cos i fu*king hate it.

Hahaha you wouldnt have him at Liverpool, yes of course you wouldnt you thick tw*t, hes more talented than every player in are squad, andthats at 18, imagine him in 5 years when he has won World player of the year twice and is the best player at this years world cup.

You sir, are on another fu*king planet or a bad wind up
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby redmikey » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:33 pm

Garymac wrote:
weringo wrote:As good as Messi is, I wouldn't want him on our team as I hate cheats, he would probably be too lightweight for the prem anyway

Yeah hes a cheat because he gives Del Horno the roasting of his life for 15 minutes and del horno knows, hes going to get this for 90 minutes. Someone has quite word and for 20 minutes he fu*king boots del horno whenever the ball is near him, Messi 18 years old getting booted all over the park, hes a fuc*ing kid remember regardless of his talent.

then he gets the ball on half way line Del horno tries to boot him into the stand, Messi is TO STRONG and skins him, he has a tussle with robben, forces him off the ball and proceeds to skin him, then Del Horno runs 20 yards to put Messi into the stand makes ah asho of it but still connects, messi makes the most of it, so what?? Whats your fuc*ing point, Del Horno is the fu*king cheat here.

A lad who is the most talented 18 year old i have ever seen didnt deserve what he got, he was fu*king rugby tackled by terry in the 2nd half.

You mate, have no fu*king clue about football if you think he is a cheat or lightweight. I wonder what you make of garcia and his waving his hand to get players booked cos i fu*king hate it.

Hahaha you wouldnt have him at Liverpool, yes of course you wouldnt you thick tw*t, hes more talented than every player in are squad, andthats at 18, imagine him in 5 years when he has won World player of the year twice and is the best player at this years world cup.

100% agree some people are just thick, messi is going to be a world player of the year in the future if that display is anything to go on.

as for the special one he should be chuffed the ref didn't give the 2 nailed on pens , handball and a tackle the all blacks would have been proud of.
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:57 pm

Garymac wrote:

SPOT ON Garymac.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:16 pm

Red or not? I think yes, what about you?

Where has he gone anyway...
Well the first tackle is Essien'esque and we can easily see the Del Hacko was aiming for his knee again, and if Leo didn't jump, his knee would get glattered again. I think the ref said it was a red card cos the linesman told him it was deliberate and he was blind not to see the first incident!!!

I wonder if thats what Maureen teaches them at training...
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Liverpoolsuck » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:47 pm

waddup

this :censored:'s posting rights have been removed and his other posts deleted.
Last edited by supersub on Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpoolsuck

Postby supersub » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:49 pm

I'm in no doubt Mourinho sends certain players out onto the pitch to assassinate the player he sees as the biggest threat to his team.
    Last season he detailed Lampard to inflict serious bodily harm on Alonso,knowing the media wouldn't take a blind bit of notice because Chelsea and fat Frank were the darlings of English football at the time.The evil tyrant, Jose has taken these tactics to it's extremes with the introduction of Essien.
    Another tactic Jose has perfected is that all players to defend like Peter Schmichael with arms outstretched to cover as much of the goal as possible,were only the bravest of referees seem to give a penalty and yet all will give a free kick if anywhere else on the pitch.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:28 am

When it happens once, you can talk of an accident, when it happens twice, you can start to suspect. But when it happens more times, you must talk about a tactic. And there's a fact, those tactics have not been properly punnished in the past.

All that Mourinho says about of this it's out of order, he'd better shut up, for once.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheoRacle » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:51 am

wee_boi888 wrote:Image

Red or not? I think yes, what about you?

Where has he gone anyway...
Well the first tackle is Essien'esque and we can easily see the Del Hacko was aiming for his knee again, and if Leo didn't jump, his knee would get glattered again. I think the ref said it was a red card cos the linesman told him it was deliberate and he was blind not to see the first incident!!!

I wonder if thats what Maureen teaches them at training...

Great bit of use of technology there wee_boi88..

Graphically shows what I was trying to say in an earlier post that Messi does very well to get out of the way.  Del'Horno was definately going for the knee again. And on seeing the first challenge again that should have been a red any way!

Note how Messi didn't succumb to rolling around on the floor in agony - just tore a few loose threads from his pants/shorts  and carried on albeit with some incredulous looks towards the ref.
"My Maserati does one eighty five - I lost my license, now I don't drive..."
TheoRacle
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion