4th round vs newcastle ! - 5th round too ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:01 pm

Happy with the draw ? Things can only be better - the only way is up etc.........!?  :laugh:
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:05 pm

Thor Viking wrote:Happy with the draw ? Things can only be better - the only way is up etc.........!?  :laugh:

thats not fair !! :angry:
must be a fix , we were supposed to have Telford next  :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby RedSi » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:07 pm

Thankfully with it being at Anfield I think that we will go through although I'm sure that there are plenty who would argue that in our case deriving any advantage from a home fixture is something from the past....

I think we need big fixtures to motivate ourselves and with my eternally optimistic hat on I hope it can be a springboard to more consistently good league form   :D
RedSi
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:09 pm

Telford has drawn Millwall at home - so they`ve fixed it !  :cool: Piece of cake !
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coops » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:16 pm

RedSi wrote:Thankfully with it being at Anfield I think that we will go through although I'm sure that there are plenty who would argue that in our case deriving any advantage from a home fixture is something from the past....

I would disagree on your first point and agree on your second. Without being an anorac and checking the stats, I'm almost certain we have lost more home games than away this season. Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, Bolton, Southampton.
coops

Postby greenred » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:27 pm

Home draw against a decent side,sunday afternoon down the pub,pint of guinness, and a huge flat screen telly.Couldnt be better.Oh yeah,another 4-3 win would be good.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:28 pm

greenred wrote:Home draw against a decent side,sunday afternoon down the pub,pint of guinness, and a huge flat screen telly.Couldnt be better.Oh yeah,another 4-3 win would be good.

what a dedicated supporter you are !
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby laurence_2k2 » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:33 pm

does any1 know what date the match will be on and what time kick off?24th or 25th jan?im looking to book flights and need 2 know

thanks 4 the help

can any1 supply tickets

reply or email me laurence_2k2@hotmail.com
The Rafalution Continues!
laurence_2k2

Postby Gareth G » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:19 pm

I'm near sure it said 24th of January, i don't have a clue what time it kick's off at though.

I think it was a good draw for us and i agree 100% with RedSi, we need bigger fixture's. I think we can go through and i'm positive about reaching the final, i hope we can avoid Man Utd then play and beat them in the final.

What about Ian Rush, anybody else notice he drew out Liverpool and Everton?
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oldredeyes » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:44 pm

A good tie in prospect and much better than being asked to play one of the pub teams (who normally give us the run around). We should win as long as GH remembers it is a home game and doesn't play for the draw.
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:02 pm

cheesecakery wrote:
greenred wrote:Home draw against a decent side,sunday afternoon down the pub,pint of guinness, and a huge flat screen telly.Couldnt be better.Oh yeah,another 4-3 win would be good.

what a dedicated supporter you are !

no unfortunately due to work,family and finances I only get over a few times a season plus the occasional match in london.The pub is the only alternative for some of us.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion