Benayoun "fustrated" by lack of team action

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:35 pm

Remember that rumours were flying around about Bellamy near the ned of last season, and most of them turned out correct. There's no smoke without fire, and if Yossi is unhappy (he'd be mental to ruffle Rafa's feathers so early) then Yossi can f*ck off. Simple as. He needs to remind himself who he is playing for, and most players like himself and of his calibre should be thanking his lucky stars for even being at a club like Liverpool. If this keeps persisting, then I think Rafa should make an example of him and just replace him with  someone equal or better immediaetly.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:04 pm

Emerald Red wrote:Remember that rumours were flying around about Bellamy near the ned of last season, and most of them turned out correct. There's no smoke without fire, and if Yossi is unhappy (he'd be mental to ruffle Rafa's feathers so early) then Yossi can f*ck off. Simple as. He needs to remind himself who he is playing for, and most players like himself and of his calibre should be thanking his lucky stars for even being at a club like Liverpool. If this keeps persisting, then I think Rafa should make an example of him and just replace him with  someone equal or better immediaetly.

Mate, for every rumour that turned out to be half correct, you have 10 totally bóllocks, The Alonso is leaving and ultimatum to play the final, The Rafa is leaving on monday classic, or his supposedly unrest with the new owners are examples of that.

Israeli football press treat their players as superstars, each of them. I remember a keeper of Celta, but I don't remember his name unfortunately that the Israeli press said he wasn't going to play because it was special days for his religion (I cannot remember the name of those days neither). The player played with no problems.

Those journos ask agents whether the players are looking forward to play league games and they naturally answer yes. Then they're pressed further and asked whether they could be like that all the season and they answer of course they expect to play as much as possible, as nobody wants to be in a bench forever. They ask a lot of questions and eventually make an story out of it taking out of context whatever they like.

The proper thing is to ask the player and read his quotes.

Of course, IF, and it's a big IF, that was true, I'd agree you and tell Yossi to fúck off.

Another excellent bit of journalism, pay attention to the headline, it's funny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages....=TOPART
Last edited by Sabre on Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benayoun » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:01 pm

it's not what he said...the jurnalist turned it to the wrong way.
Last edited by Benayoun on Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benayoun

Postby destro » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:03 pm

You seem to have some inside knowledge on this , what exactly did YOU say then ???
destro

Postby bigmick » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:23 pm

It's probably a load of old b0ll0cks, but best it's nipped in the bud straight away. We've all heard this "no Boss I was taken out of context when I told the press of my homeland that you were a bunch of c***s and I didn't want to play for you anymore" many times with other clubs. Pull him in, tell him to have a word in his agents ear and if he doesn't like it, feck him off. There were others willing to pay good money for him, if it comes down to it he can go now for me.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:33 am

100% ballicks, no chance anyone is stupid enough to say something so utterly daft 3 games into the season
burjennio

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:31 pm

what a bizzare article, and what a silly thing to say, the more you moan the less rafa will be willing to play you, the season is only two games in. what a fool :p
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:37 pm

It's way too early in the season for any player to worry about lack of matches, not only because there have been only three but also because Rafa will not know his best XI this early. Besides he could well get a look in on the right unless Pennant shows better form
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:30 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Whether these quotes are accurate or not, I think this will be an issue with several players this season.  We've already seen the press make a stink about Crouch and now these noises about Benayoun.  I can see similar issues with the likes of Sissoko, as well.  Rafa will have a job on his hands keeping players at the periphery of the squad happy.

I think this is one of Mourinho's strengths as a manager, its been said somewhere that his man managment skills are very good. And that he is able to make each and every squad member feel a vital part to there cause with assurances I suppose.

Rafa on the other doesnt appear to have that, of course I dont know what goes on behind closed doors or at Melwood. But he isnt known for his 'fatherly' attributes if you get my drift, so I feel this is going to be another area of test for him.
In saying that though if players did express there unhappiness at not being played regularly to the press, I can see Rafa saying 'bye bye' then. :D

yes mourinho is a great man manager
his players love him

:D  :laugh:

Being part of a rotation policy and playing second fiddle to other players is not everyone's cup of tea. When Liverpool come calling not many say 'non', nah, not on yer nelly .. senor :D But rafa's approach is clear to all including Crouch, if players can't hack it then they need to make decisions, with more quality in the sqaud everyone has to prove their worth, and even then they may not fit in with 'next week's' game plan .

Mourinhio has lost battles with players such as Makele and Roben, far more significant then Ben....youon (spl) -interesting man management skills required now, giventhe lucartive contracts players are on.. who would be a manager?
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:31 pm

Sabre wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Remember that rumours were flying around about Bellamy near the ned of last season, and most of them turned out correct. There's no smoke without fire, and if Yossi is unhappy (he'd be mental to ruffle Rafa's feathers so early) then Yossi can f*ck off. Simple as. He needs to remind himself who he is playing for, and most players like himself and of his calibre should be thanking his lucky stars for even being at a club like Liverpool. If this keeps persisting, then I think Rafa should make an example of him and just replace him with  someone equal or better immediaetly.

Mate, for every rumour that turned out to be half correct, you have 10 totally bóllocks, The Alonso is leaving and ultimatum to play the final, The Rafa is leaving on monday classic, or his supposedly unrest with the new owners are examples of that.

Israeli football press treat their players as superstars, each of them. I remember a keeper of Celta, but I don't remember his name unfortunately that the Israeli press said he wasn't going to play because it was special days for his religion (I cannot remember the name of those days neither). The player played with no problems.

Those journos ask agents whether the players are looking forward to play league games and they naturally answer yes. Then they're pressed further and asked whether they could be like that all the season and they answer of course they expect to play as much as possible, as nobody wants to be in a bench forever. They ask a lot of questions and eventually make an story out of it taking out of context whatever they like.

The proper thing is to ask the player and read his quotes.

Of course, IF, and it's a big IF, that was true, I'd agree you and tell Yossi to fúck off.

Another excellent bit of journalism, pay attention to the headline, it's funny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages....=TOPART

I suppose you're correct there. If it was 100% true, then knowing how Rafa operates, he'd be well out the door already. I don't know, though. It's one to keep an eye on. As Bigmick says, best to nip this on the bud quickly or it could get out of hand. We don't wnt any kind of disruption in the camp this season whatsoever.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MightyLFC » Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:48 pm

Journilist are :censored: knobs
Turning things ito the worng way.
MightyLFC

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion