ROY HODGSON - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tonyeh » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:37 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Toneyh you wanna go talk about previous manager then go and do it in the appropriate thread in another section . This thread is about our current manager - is there nothing you want to say about the record breaker?

I'll talk about what I want, where I want.

And I've said plenty about Roy, even before he got here.
tonyeh

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:DAD: Well Alonso had a couple of average seasons at the club so the manager was looking for improvement so looked to buy a current england international to work alongside Gerrard as they dovetailed pretty well for England .

That just about sums up how Benitez lost the plot.
Barry couldnt tie Alonso boots never mind replace him. Even when he was average he was twice as good as Barry. Even my nan, whos 95 said Barry was sh'it.
Thommo's perm

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:40 pm

And there lies the problem with the forum at the moment - attitudes like that , no wonder it's like ground hog day on here and any decent debate is swallowed up by the usual broken record sh.ite .
Benny The Noon

Postby tonyeh » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:And there lies the problem with the forum at the moment - attitudes like that , no wonder it's like ground hog day on here and any decent debate is swallowed up by the usual broken record sh.ite .

Don't talk about him him, if you don't want to talk about him.

It's very simple.
tonyeh

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:46 pm

I took the below from the rumour thread...might be better here.  (Mkingdom post)

Rumours today from twitter and various rumour sites saying that Roy has signed release papers this morning and will leave after tonight's game.  Kenny to caretake.

Is Kenny back in the UK now?

Don't like to put LFC in with the likes of other clubs sacking their manager mid season, but every club has their breaking point, and I think Wolves, Northampton, oh and Blackpool, and the endless nonsense from his mouth were probably ours.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby worcester_red » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:47 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:coming from the guy who said on here he was 'packing in' suppoorting Liverpool FC with Roy in charge  :laugh:

Get.

To.

F*ck.

BTW, I said I was jinging watching us play. So far, I've held up to that promise. Looks like a few thousand people at Anfielld last game there are too.

play with the words all you like lad. Only a fool would say such a stupid comment and for you to question other people's support is laughable.

You support the club until the day you die and not a moment before.

What play on words are you even talking about? And what part of get to f*ck don't you understand? Are your eyes painted on? I called it well before the oul kunt even got appointed, and have I been wrong so far? Roy Hodgson, never was, never will be and isn't a manager of this football club. I've not watched one full game this season with him in charge, and it'll remain that way.[/quote]
Emerald I agree with you about Roy but disagree with you about Rafa. He was far better than Roy but was not the answer, he did not deliver us the league, although I admit with more financial backing he might have had more luck. Anyway as has been said this is in the past and we all need to focus and hope that NESV wake from their slumber and boot Owl features out the door asap.
worcester_red

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah I have heard the same rumours that he is leaving after tonight - I expect they are just wild rumours presently
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:You have no idea if he would be or here not if NESV were in charge - anything else is pure specualtion .

If the owners backed him then i cant see he would of had a problem with them so its hard to say yes or no .

Anyway this thread is about our current manager who is currently breaking all kinds of records as Liverpool manager - shame its all the wrong records

So what is the opinion on him as opposed to constantly bringing up the old manager - is that the defence for the amazingly pathetic effort Hodgson is currently doing as manager .

usual GYBS cr@p

Really ? Is what im saying about our current manager wrong then ? Do you not have a counter argument or do you agree with what im saying ?

Surely yoou can come up with something a bit more insightful or are you truely stumped when the truths smashes you hard in the face .

because you know, as well as everyone else dones, that Rafa wouldn't have taken kindly to having 'power' taken away. His Ego wouldn't have taken it for starters.

He wouldn't be here, regardless.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Emerald Red wrote:What play on words are you even talking about? And what part of get to f*ck don't you understand? Are your eyes painted on? I called it well before the oul kunt even got appointed, and have I been wrong so far? Roy Hodgson, never was, never will be and isn't a manager of this football club. I've not watched one full game this season with him in charge, and it'll remain that way.

lol, you even give telly clappers a bad name  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:You have no idea if he would be or here not if NESV were in charge - anything else is pure specualtion .

If the owners backed him then i cant see he would of had a problem with them so its hard to say yes or no .

Anyway this thread is about our current manager who is currently breaking all kinds of records as Liverpool manager - shame its all the wrong records

So what is the opinion on him as opposed to constantly bringing up the old manager - is that the defence for the amazingly pathetic effort Hodgson is currently doing as manager .

usual GYBS cr@p

Really ? Is what im saying about our current manager wrong then ? Do you not have a counter argument or do you agree with what im saying ?

Surely yoou can come up with something a bit more insightful or are you truely stumped when the truths smashes you hard in the face .

because you know, as well as everyone else dones, that Rafa wouldn't have taken kindly to having 'power' taken away. His Ego wouldn't have taken it for starters.

He wouldn't be here, regardless.

Pure speculation about what may or would of happened and no way of knowing

Anyway back to the rest of my post in regards to current manager ( which this thread is about ) - any comments on that
Benny The Noon

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 pm

don't think people read your posts mate, you seem to be a bit of a plum, from the short time I have been here :laugh:
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Yes - which alter ego are you then ? Dawson I expect .
Benny The Noon

Postby Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Yes - which alter ego are you then ? Dawson I expect .

Dawson? From what I have seen knowing your popularity, it could be anyone!!!

Now, to Roy, he has been given a tough time by the 'best fans in the world' but he is out of his depth and does need replacing
Weallliveinaperrygrovesworld

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 pm

He is some Arsenal fan i think...
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:15 pm

jacdaniel wrote:

He is some Arsenal fan i think...

I doubt it very much mate , just another alter ego from someone previously banned .
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion