Would you like england to win - For non english fans.

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:46 pm

Pedro O'Maradona wrote:
dawson99 wrote:lol..look at maradonna running to the camera after scoring that goal and tell me again he didnt take drugs...

but he was the best footballer in the world, i give u that :;):

He was just somewhat happy, lol its impossible to get high on ephedrine...(i tried lol) Glad u acknowledge that the great man was the greatest footballer ever tho.....

actually diego was caught for using ephedrine (which is a common substance used as a cold remedy) a spanish player in the 1990 world cup also used the same drug and was not banned like diego was, proof that FIFA were simply out to get Diego.....  :veryangry

Ferenc Puskas was a hell of a lot better than Diego Maradonna.
48-1119859832

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:50 pm

0asis wrote:
Pedro O'Maradona wrote:
dawson99 wrote:lol..look at maradonna running to the camera after scoring that goal and tell me again he didnt take drugs...

He was just somewhat happy, lol its impossible to get high on ephedrine...(i tried lol) Glad u acknowledge that the great man was the greatest footballer ever tho.....

actually diego was caught for using ephedrine (which is a common substance used as a cold remedy) a spanish player in the 1990 world cup also used the same drug and was not banned like diego was, proof that FIFA were simply out to get Diego.....  :veryangry

no he was fatter....not better lol!
cant belief a liverpool fan is singing maggie thatchers praises lol Shanks must be turning in his grave lol
me bitter never .....not at all, (revenge for 2002 would be nice tho!)
oh and if ur buying ...mines a carlsberg lol
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:51 pm

Pedro O'Maradona wrote:
dawson99 wrote:steveie g doesnt take copius amounts of cocaine or the steroids maradonna took in his day to enhance his game... so theres a small difference :p

cocaine never helped me playing footie!! lol

Also sounds like it never stopped you tossin' yerself off .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:53 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Pedro O'Maradona wrote:
dawson99 wrote:steveie g doesnt take copius amounts of cocaine or the steroids maradonna took in his day to enhance his game... so theres a small difference :p

cocaine never helped me playing footie!! lol

Also sounds like it never stopped you tossin' yerself off .

thats hilarious....ho ho ho ho....are u billy connolly in disguise?
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby 48-1119859832 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:55 pm

Pedro O'Maradona wrote:
0asis wrote:
Pedro O'Maradona wrote:

cant belief a liverpool fan is singing maggie thatchers praises lol Shanks must be turning in his grave lol

He was indeed fatter, but he was above Diego's station in terms of goalscoring and in terms of techincal ability, He also didn't have to resort to cheating to win trophies and matches.

I'm not singing Thatcher's praises but that was the only decent thing the spineless cow managed to achieve in her long and deeply depressing reign as Prime Minister.

You never know Maradona we mite meet in the WC Final.  :)
48-1119859832

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:02 pm

0asis wrote:
Pedro O'Maradona wrote:
0asis wrote:
Pedro O'Maradona wrote:

He was indeed fatter, but he was above Diego's station in terms of goalscoring and in terms of techincal ability, He also didn't have to resort to cheating to win trophies and matches.

I'm not singing Thatcher's praises but that was the only decent thing the spineless cow managed to achieve in her long and deeply depressing reign as Prime Minister.

You never know Maradona we mite meet in the WC Final.  :)

puskas was class, no doubt (but did he get his country to 2 world cup finals on his own like diego did)...urs is an unusual choice tho....most people say that that FIFA yes man Pele (and his thousand goals bolloks....mostly scored in exhibition matches for santos....sorry im digressing here again lol) would be or cryuff or Best...all great players but for me no1 cud be as god as "el ten" diego maradona......
wheres my carlsberg by the way lol?
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:28 am

Typical English...barge in where they're not welcome and take over!

Read the thread subtitle lads..."for Non English fans"!

:D :D :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby The Red Baron » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:05 am

Bad Bob wrote:Typical English...barge in where they're not welcome and take over!

Havent you got some books to mark ? :D
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:42 am

Big Niall wrote:
Judge wrote:
Big Niall wrote:look i sold fatty maradona his drugs ok, and we snorted them together, then plotted a cheating campaign in 1986

i love stevie g, and want his kids

see, i told ya  :D

Made a good profit too (Canniggia too) :D

cannigia  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:27 am

After much soul searching English fans will be delighted to know that I WILL cheer for England as they're the team I am most familiar with. I'll also support Poland as there are loads of them here.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:50 am

The Red Baron wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Typical English...barge in where they're not welcome and take over!

Havent you got some books to mark ? :D

:laugh:
48-1119859832

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:50 am

Big Niall wrote:After much soul searching English fans will be delighted to know that I WILL cheer for England as they're the team I am most familiar with. I'll also support Poland as there are loads of them here.

We already have 40million fans, one more not gonna make much difference  :p
48-1119859832

Postby Big Niall » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:22 am

0asis wrote:
Big Niall wrote:After much soul searching English fans will be delighted to know that I WILL cheer for England as they're the team I am most familiar with. I'll also support Poland as there are loads of them here.

From most of your posts- you didn't sound like an English fan :p
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:38 am

Big Niall wrote:
0asis wrote:

Feck  :laugh:

Ssssh I'm secretly backing Mexico.  :;):  :laugh:
48-1119859832

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:08 pm

0asis wrote:
Big Niall wrote:
0asis wrote:

Feck  :laugh:

Ssssh I'm secretly backing Mexico.  :;):  :laugh:

I think your "secret" is out, mate!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion