Turkey
No votes

Total votes : 89

Postby sithlord » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:37 am

Who do you think will win Germany 2006?
sithlord

Postby Lionheart » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:13 am

You didn't include Australia?? :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sithlord » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:19 am

Only 10 choices allowed for polls....not that the Aussies were the ones I wanted to pick that I didn't have room for  :D   Maybe after Germany, Ivory Coast, Sweden, Ghana, France...but one thing you should never do in sport is underestimate the bloody Aussies!
sithlord

Postby Lionheart » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:08 am

sithlord wrote:Only 10 choices allowed for polls....not that the Aussies were the ones I wanted to pick that I didn't have room for  :D   Maybe after Germany, Ivory Coast, Sweden, Ghana, France...but one thing you should never do in sport is underestimate the bloody Aussies!

If you do, it's at your peril... :laugh:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:04 pm

sithlord wrote:Only 10 choices allowed for polls....not that the Aussies were the ones I wanted to pick that I didn't have room for  :D   Maybe after Germany, Ivory Coast, Sweden, Ghana, France...but one thing you should never do in sport is underestimate the bloody Aussies!

How could you not put in the hosts anbd a great team germany and also france but you put it turkey and mexico
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby zarababe » Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:52 pm

.. :D this is a ludicrous poll.. no germany and france.. and spain still need to qualify :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sithlord » Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:27 pm

Spain still need to qualify?  Can you really see them losing 4-0 in Slovakia?  ???

As for Germany and France v Turkey and Mexico, I'd go with Turkey and Mexico anyday....get with the times!  Mexico were awesome in the Confederations Cup, and Turkey are a team on the up, unlike Germany and France.  Neither Germany or France are going to seriously challenge for the title, although Germany will probably go far with the usual easy draw for the hosts...

Although having said that, Turkey are probably not going to qualify now, having lost last night to Switzerland....I blame it on them having loads of injuries  :p
sithlord

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:10 pm

sithlord wrote:As for Germany and France v Turkey and Mexico, I'd go with Turkey and Mexico anyday....

I cant believe what im reading youve got the likes of Ballack schwinstiger hamman ziege  for germany and gallas thuram mexes viera zidane makalale giuly henry cisse and you think mexico and turkey should be there if ur still serious about this ill call u a cab for the closest mental hospital
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby sithlord » Sun Nov 13, 2005 5:56 pm

Were not Turkey better than Germany and France at the last World Cup?  And Turkey have got better since then, Germany and France have declined...
sithlord

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:05 pm

Brazil - pure and simple! :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:56 pm

No Poland in the choice poll ?? No fair !!
Poland will be WC 2006 champions :D

I'd wish :)
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:08 pm

Pablo_Escobar wrote:Poland will be WC 2006 champions :D

shouldn't this be in the "utter b#llocks" thread? :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 25 maggio 2005 » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:35 pm

i've vote for italy because is my country, but i think that brasil will win... with a few grate goal of adriano!!! :D
inter 2006: julio cesar-j.zanetti-samuel-cordoba-materazzi-figo-maicon-cambiasso-stankovic-crespo-ibrahimovi
c coach_r.mancini

inter 1964: sarti-burnic-facchetti-bedin-guarnieri-picchi-jair-domenghini-mazzola-suarez-corso coach_h.hellera

the legend can't die!!!
25 maggio 2005

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:40 pm

I dont think England will win it, not cause of the players because we probably have the best chance ever to win it now.
Its just that Sven hasnt got a clue, and his tactics will prove that he's usless and cant motivate the players.
Liverpool before England any day of the week, and I just hope and pray that no hooligans kick off in Germany they are a disgrace and an embarressment to England. :no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:47 pm

With a performance like the one in switzerland we could get far in the comp. But we need our players playing at there best and team selection based on form rather than reputation. e.g. Cokehead ferdinand did not deserve a place, Wayne Bridge hasn't played all season so why did he start. But you know they will always make it in there because of who they are and who they play for. Why wasn't Danny Murphy in the squad at least, he is having a better season the Shaun wirght-phillips in that he is actually playing. But i enjoyed the game. Robinson is a super goalie and looks as solid as seaman WAS.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion