Aussie squad - Germany 2006

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Tue May 23, 2006 2:49 pm

Lionheart wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
Lionheart wrote:With Guus Hiddink taking over the reigns with Russia after the world cup the rumour mill is rife with names of who might take over. One name that has surfaced and sends shivers down my spine is that of Gerard Houllier!!!

NNNNNnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo  :glare:  :no

TBH, bar Hiddink, he'd probably be one of the best managers Australia has ever had.

He had some great years with Liverpool, and although his last 2 seasons were pretty bad, I could think of a lot worse managers that Australia could get.

Yeah, as long as you liked ultra defensive football. No thanks.

I'd prefer Arny (Graham Arnold) in preference to Houllier.

it's direct as opposed to ultra defensive. Lyon still play very attractive football with GH in charge.

I think Arnold would do a good job, he's been in the setup for a long-time, knows the players and has their respect.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue May 23, 2006 3:28 pm

i think australia will get to the final and harry kewell will limp off injured. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Lionheart » Wed May 24, 2006 12:28 pm

stmichael wrote:i think australia will get to the final and harry kewell will limp off injured. :D

After 20mins no doubt!!!  :D

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion