Rafa benitez - Updates

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Italian and Spanish (and Portuguese) are all very similar and as he said, within a couple of months he expects his Italian to be upto speed. Italian is not hard to understand/speak.

Bet you Sabre for example understood every word from both sides.

Did you see that videos had 5.7 million hits?  :oops:

D'ya reckon Purslow will put a vid of Woy on the net?  :Oo:
Last edited by Reg on Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:37 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Get on the photographs of a young Rafa ... about 2mins 12 in
Italian interview

Never knew he was fluent in Italian an all , and whats thats pin he is wearing , wonder if its an SOS PIN  :laugh:

Did you see the pictures Nan
never noticed the pin ...hawkeye  :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:52 am

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Get on the photographs of a young Rafa ... about 2mins 12 in
Italian interview

Never knew he was fluent in Italian an all , and whats thats pin he is wearing , wonder if its an SOS PIN  :laugh:

my little beady eye sees everything :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:44 am

NANNY RED wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Italian interview

my little beady eye sees everything :laugh:

:laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 pm

It is such a pity that when the owners (rightfully or wrongfully ) decided that Benitez should be fired that he held out for the initial offer of 3m and took 6m out of the club (which he loves - cough, cough).

That money in this cash stretched club would be great but it is in his bank account instead.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:27 am

Big Niall wrote:It is such a pity that when the owners (rightfully or wrongfully ) decided that Benitez should be fired that he held out for the initial offer of 3m and took 6m out of the club (which he loves - cough, cough).

That money in this cash stretched club would be great but it is in his bank account instead.

Niall give it a rest lad ffs , he never took 6 million, and what money he did make he gave huge parts of it to charitys in Liverpool, One being the HFJF, Do you see LFC SUPPORTING THEM FINACIALY , NO YOU FECKING DONT , so leave all this he took the money and dost give a sh.it nonsence alone, I still cant believe he is getting slated by some for this, its outrageous
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Big Niall wrote:It is such a pity that when the owners (rightfully or wrongfully ) decided that Benitez should be fired that he held out for the initial offer of 3m and took 6m out of the club (which he loves - cough, cough).

Niall give it a rest lad ffs , he never took 6 million, and what money he did make he gave huge parts of it to charitys in Liverpool, One being the HFJF, Do you see LFC SUPPORTING THEM FINACIALY , NO YOU FECKING DONT , so leave all this he took the money and dost give a sh.it nonsence alone, I still cant believe he is getting slated by some for this, its outrageous

give me 6m Nan and I'll give a lot to charity too.

The fact is that it cost LFC 6m to get rid of him.  That money could have bought us a decent player.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Nanny is right. Some people bleat to f'uckin' high heaven that Rafa accepted £6m - less than half of what he was entitled to - because the club needs every penny it can get, when the truth is that we shouldn't even be in a position where it is seen to matter. Settling contracts is part of normal business for a football club; managers come and go, and when they go sometimes the club has to pay a severance package.
LFC2007

Postby zarababe » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:51 pm

Big Niall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

The fact is that it cost LFC 6m to get rid of him.  That money could have bought us a decent player.

:no BN you would've held out for the £16m :nod
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm

BN would have won us the premiership  :buttrock  :buttrock
Last edited by dawson99 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 pm

.. in yer dreams.. again !

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:54 pm

zarababe wrote:.. in yer dreams.. again !

jealous  :;):  :p  :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 pm

:D ..

I'm sick :( Argentina out ..

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:56 pm

zarababe wrote:
Big Niall wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

:no BN you would've held out for the £16m :nod

I'd have held out for every penny - but in my defense, I know I'm a kunt.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:59 pm

LFC2007 wrote:Nanny is right. Some people bleat to f'uckin' high heaven that Rafa accepted £6m - less than half of what he was entitled to - because the club needs every penny it can get, when the truth is that we shouldn't even be in a position where it is seen to matter. Settling contracts is part of normal business for a football club; managers come and go, and when they go sometimes the club has to pay a severance package.

I said he shouldn't receive a new contract when nearly all of you said he should.

a 5 year contract is mad for any manager. Benitez was only entitled to 12m if he WORKED here for another 4 years, he took 6m and got another job straight away. It was hardly him being generous to LFC, he'll make more money from getting sacked than from keeping his job - but that is how his type and bankeres and CEOs and all those guys have, when they screw up and get fired they get paid millions anyway. :angry:
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion