Rafa benitez - Updates

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Big Niall isn't it about time to just leave it now - Maybe its time to just remember all the good stuff on and off the pitch from Rafa instead of continuing the constant bashing . Rafa got less than what he was entitled too by laws of his contract - not one single person would ever walk away for free .
Benny The Noon

Postby Big Niall » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Big Niall isn't it about time to just leave it now - Maybe its time to just remember all the good stuff on and off the pitch from Rafa instead of continuing the constant bashing . Rafa got less than what he was entitled too by laws of his contract - not one single person would ever walk away for free .

My point is that I do NOT blame him for taking the 6m, but the suggestion that he is some great man with fantastic morals , who gives to charity and is basically mother theresa with a goatee annoys me.

He was all business and took care of himself (as would we) - nothing heroic in his actions.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:26 pm

Yes he did take care of himself when he was leaving who wouldn't BUT when he did leave he also made some very heart felt and outstanding gestures to charities very close to the club , city and fans and not many people would do that . Given he money to the charities he has done is a wonderful thing to do and he wanted it kept quiet and it should be applauded and Rafa the man showed how much he did know about being part of the club and understood what it meant and he is rightly being praised for it - no Liverpool fan should ever saya bad word about those gestures as not many would of done it .
Benny The Noon

Postby LFC2007 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Big Niall wrote:I said he shouldn't receive a new contract when nearly all of you said he should.

a 5 year contract is mad for any manager. Benitez was only entitled to 12m if he WORKED here for another 4 years, he took 6m and got another job straight away. It was hardly him being generous to LFC, he'll make more money from getting sacked than from keeping his job - but that is how his type and bankeres and CEOs and all those guys have, when they screw up and get fired they get paid millions anyway. :angry:

You can't help yourself can you? I didn't say he should have received a new contract.

As for the rest, well you called yourself a Kunt, and all I can do is agree  :laugh:  :D
LFC2007

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Big Niall wrote:My point is that I do NOT blame him for taking the 6m, but the suggestion that he is some great man with fantastic morals , who gives to charity and is basically mother theresa with a goatee annoys me.

He was all business and took care of himself (as would we) - nothing heroic in his actions.

Did you perhaps attend a school specifically for the uneducated ??? because the one pertinent question arising from the majority of your posts is how you manage to constantly astound people with the as yet undiminished ignorance you constantly display
Well Done You .....  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Big Niall wrote:It is such a pity that when the owners (rightfully or wrongfully ) decided that Benitez should be fired that he held out for the initial offer of 3m and took 6m out of the club (which he loves - cough, cough).

That money in this cash stretched club would be great but it is in his bank account instead.

Rafa was entitled - by contractual obligation - to £16m. He took a massive loss. I wonder if you'd do the same, you worthless excuse for a "fan"?

No? I didn't think so...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:04 pm

Let me break it down for everyone on here, so that even the most deluded, imbecilic morons can understand:

Rafa is a better person than every single member of this website, barring doctors, nurses and anyone who has saved lives/dedicated their lives to helping/saving/serving others

Now leave it.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Rafa is a better person than every single member of this website, barring doctors, nurses and anyone who has saved lives/dedicated their lives to helping/saving/serving others

:laugh:

you've excelled yourself there, lando. i once helped the old lady up the stairs with her shopping. maybe i'd be fit to lick the fluff from between rafa's toes on my birthday?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:44 pm

andy_g wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Rafa is a better person than every single member of this website, barring doctors, nurses and anyone who has saved lives/dedicated their lives to helping/saving/serving others

:laugh:

you've excelled yourself there, lando. i once helped the old lady up the stairs with her shopping. maybe i'd be fit to lick the fluff from between rafa's toes on my birthday?

Make a phrase out of the following: "f*cked", "tw*t", "get", "you".

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:48 pm

ok.

get fúcked you twát.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Well done! Now practise what you preach.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:02 am

in all seriousness, lando... i'd love to know what you base your assumptions on. have you done a full character study on rafael benitez? have you done a full character study on the members of this forum? do you know rafael benitez personally? do you know most of the members of this forum personally?

if the answer to any of the above questions is no, then you are just talking guff. again.

and just to make things clearer, could you define exactly what you mean by 'a better person'?
Last edited by andy_g on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:01 am

andy_g wrote:in all seriousness, lando... i'd love to know what you base your assumptions on. have you done a full character study on rafael benitez? have you done a full character study on the members of this forum? do you know rafael benitez personally? do you know most of the members of this forum personally?

if the answer to any of the above questions is no, then you are just talking guff. again.

and just to make things clearer, could you define exactly what you mean by 'a better person'?

What do I mean? How many on here have given hundreds of thousands to charity?

I suppose it doesn't count, though, because he's rich?

You are a complete a*sehole, Andy. I know you're a bit touchy because of some of my previous posts, but your agenda is perfectly clear - you don't need to keep banging the drum. No-o e made you respond to my post, so wind your neck in and f*ck off. There's a good girl.

Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 am

How many on here got a 6 million pay off? How many on here give to charity, a fair few ir eckon, how many use a publicist to let the world know... not as many.

But he gave, it was a good thing, no matter the reason, the motive the whateverm who cares, he gave to a good cause. now let this guy end this arguament:

Warren Buffett, the world's third richest man, has announced a donation of $1.9bn (£1.25bn) worth of shares to charitable foundations.

Among the beneficiaries are the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and charitable foundations run by Mr Buffett's children. Mr Buffett, 79, made his fortune as an investor, and has pledged to give away 99 per cent of his wealth. This year's giveaway was larger that the previous one due to rising share values.

now can we move on?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:11 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:What do I mean? How many on here have given hundreds of thousands to charity?

I suppose it doesn't count, though, because he's rich?

You are a complete a*sehole, Andy. I know you're a bit touchy because of some of my previous posts, but your agenda is perfectly clear - you don't need to keep banging the drum. No-o e made you respond to my post, so wind your neck in and f*ck off. There's a good girl.

i'm a bit touchy?? says the one getting all hot under the collar because i've questioned his assumption. :laugh:  this has nothing to do with any previous, lando - i just think that saying that rafael benitez is a better person than any one else on here is ridiculous in the extreme. i don't care who says it.

don't get me wrong, his donations to charity have shown a generous and humane side to his character that was never much in doubt anyway. but lets look at the context. he's given a couple of hundred thousand to charity since his pay off - a fantastic gesture, i'll repeat. but based on his 4 milion annual income and his 6 million payoff it works out at 2% of one year's income. if we discount his payoff and say he's payed two hundred thousand out of just his 4 million annual income then its 5%. its the equivalent of someone on 25,000 a year donating 500 to good causes - a generous gesture, nothing more.

i'm not saying that it doesn't count if you're rich but probably makes it easier. donate 200,000 of million and you still have 3,800,000 left. you don't have to dedicate your whole life to saving and serving others to be on an equal footing with rafa's generosity.

i know you were/are a big fan of the man but don't let that cloud your judgement or make you need to fly off the handle at anyone who questions him. no one makes anyone respond to anyone's posts, but you can't but help respond to something you don't agree with - thats kind of how a forum works, right?

you big tart  :D

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion