England vs portugal - Gerrard to score the winner

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby clik » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:36 am

peewee wrote:
phiber wrote:ImageImageImage

wrong place to gloat really mate, if most pool fans are like me we are not really that bothered.

club first, national team a distant second

peewee this phiber character is anti English he's a man with no opinion and no knowledge of the game.
try to ignore him :veryangry
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby matrix » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:39 am

peewee wrote:

wrong place to gloat really mate, if most pool fans are like me we are not really that bothered.

AGREED PEEWEE  LIVERPOOL FIRST, ENGLAND SECOND,  HEY PHIBER  HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN THIS HOUSE...IVE OPENED THE FRONT DOOR FOR YOU  GET THE HELL OUT   :angry:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:39 am

Mikz wrote:Wise yerself up- we would never be jealous of England. They are out -unluckily beaten on penalties-so get over it.
The aussies were given a worse fate in the very last minute against Italy and there wasnt half the crying and gurning about that ...
Just remember you dont have the DIVINE right to win every tournament..youre not as good as you think you are .

Mikz your entitled to your opinion but I dont think its right that an Irish fella is gloating about it on a Liverpool forum do you?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby clik » Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:42 am

Ciggy wrote:
Mikz wrote:Wise yerself up- we would never be jealous of England. They are out -unluckily beaten on penalties-so get over it.
The aussies were given a worse fate in the very last minute against Italy and there wasnt half the crying and gurning about that ...
Just remember you dont have the DIVINE right to win every tournament..youre not as good as you think you are .

Mikz your entitled to your opinion but I dont think its right that an Irish fella is gloating about it on a Liverpool forum do you?

well said ciggy :bowdown
Dreams do come true......Istanbul 2005
clik

Postby phiber » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:01 am

peewee wrote:

me gloating?
celebrating?no but close.i cant just help it,me

This thread is not about LFC,a multinational football club,but rather about Englands defeat in the world cup.
What percentage of first team Liverpool players are english?
The irony of it all is that we really do need you english to pay to see matches,buy machendize ect ect
The loot goes to spain,africa and the rest of europe
phiber

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:05 am

phiber wrote:

me gloating?

This thread is not about LFC,[/quote]
No but its a Liverpool forum fucking gobsh1te, you joined a LFC forum to gloat about England get 2 feck.  :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:22 am

Ciggy wrote:
phiber wrote:

me gloating?

This thread is not about LFC,

No but its a Liverpool forum fucking gobsh1te, you joined a LFC forum to gloat about England get 2 feck.  :angry:[/quote]
CIGGY...    :buttrock     :buttrock     :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:26 am

I'm an Irishman but I'm not here to gloat like some other of my countrymen.

England actually have a great squad of players and this is probably the best group of players England has had for a generation, better even than in 1996, when you guys had some brilliant forwards.

However, I said before the tournament that with Erickson in charge you guys hadn't a hope of winning. The FA are a crowd of morons. They paid a guy £4million a year basic to get you lads to the q/fs of two world cups, for what is essentially a part time job. Erickson took the mickey with his wandering eye and greediness. This would have been half excusable if he was an excellent manager who delivered, but he has been exposed as a tactically inept long ball merchant who couldn't get even 50% of the potential out of great players like Gerrard and John Terry.

What is more, Erickson can slime his way out of the job relatively blameless, as the tabloid press will point the finger at Wayne Rooney and Ronaldo for England's failings, rather than focus on the real culprits, the FA and Erickson.

Sadly, Steve McLaren is not going to change things dramatically and it will probably be more of the same.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby phiber » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:28 am

Ciggy wrote:No but its a Liverpool forum fucking gobsh1te, you joined a LFC forum to gloat about England get 2 feck.  :angry:

f.ucking mong Image

can you hear yself?LiverpoolFC not liverpool city
phiber

Postby laza » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:28 am

phiber wrote:club first, national team a distant second

me gloating?
celebrating?no but close.i cant just help it,me[/quote]
Well you probably should go and seek some professional help you sad bitter little twerp
The fact that you have logged onto a Liverpool forum and your first half dozen threads are just trolling about England reveals just how bitter and twisted you are.
Head over to Goodison, you know it makes sense
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby phiber » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:45 am

laza wrote:
phiber wrote:club first, national team a distant second

me gloating?

Well you probably should go and seek some professional help you sad bitter little twerp
The fact that you have logged onto a Liverpool forum and your first half dozen threads are just trolling about England reveals just how bitter and twisted you are.
Head over to Goodison, you know it makes sense[/quote]
hahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahImage
you are the sad and bitter losers
england=everton in international football

Btw did it ever occur to you that all this talk about england in an LFC forum would intimidate LFC supporters from other places?
phiber

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:46 am

phiber wrote:f.ucking mong Image

can you hear yself?LiverpoolFC not liverpool city

Look at me im gr8 Image.

i have loads of smileys and i am a very sad bitter manc winding up Liverpool fans i am proud to be an Image.

i joined there forum cause im a dead hard keyboard gangsta. I am also proud to be a  Image

And my favourite past time is doing this to sheep. Image

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby phiber » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:can you hear yself?LiverpoolFC not liverpool city

Look at me im gr8 Image.

i have loads of smileys and i am a very sad bitter manc winding up Liverpool fans i am proud to be an Image.

i joined there forum cause im a dead hard keyboard gangsta. I am also proud to be a  Image

And my favourite past time is doing this to sheep. Image[/quote]
Imagebitter bitter bitter bitter

I never insult people on the internet but in your case i will make an exception.You are a mong and i pray you die of Gay Aids

The face of roony being sent off hahahahahhahahahahahaheheh
phiber

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:08 pm

phiber wrote:I never insult people on the internet but in your case i will make an exception.You are a mong and i pray you die of Gay Aids

:(  Oh god Im really gutted you have insulted me in such a way ..............................................

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:08 pm

phiber wrote:
Ciggy wrote:can you hear yself?LiverpoolFC not liverpool city

Look at me im gr8 Image.

And my favourite past time is doing this to sheep. Image

Imagebitter bitter bitter bitter

I never insult people on the internet but in your case i will make an exception.You are a mong and i pray you die of Gay Aids

The face of roony being sent off hahahahahhahahahahahaheheh
Image[/quote]
So Mikz why havent you told this guy to wise up yet hey......
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion