France vs portugal

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:13 pm

Well there is 10 mins gone. This one has the prospects of an exciting game. 2 chances falling to Portugal so far.

Ronaldo is being booed and jeered everytime he touches the ball. Probably by the england fans in the ground, but also a few french are booing him.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS  :buttrock
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:24 pm

Wow.. Portugal's passing is a joy to watch.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:34 pm

Cmon Les Frogs
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:41 pm

See that CHEATING b@stard Ronaldo is at it again.
account deleted by request

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:41 pm

France 1 - 0 Portugal

Zidane scores a pen after henry is brought down by carvahlo.

TBH henry did go down very very easily again, like he has done in previous games.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:00 pm

Henry dived, fecking disgrace once again, I'm losing more respect for him every time I watch him.  The only consolation was it was given against that tw@t Carvalho who usually gets away with murder himself.  There was slight contact with Henry's foot, but he was still able to plant that foot on the ground before throwing himself down like a rag doll.  Definitely not a foul.

For me, Henry's dive there was no better than the one up the other end when Ronaldo launched himself onto the ground.  2 of the biggest cheats at this world cup imo.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:20 pm

john craig wrote:Henry dived, fecking disgrace once again, I'm losing more respect for him every time I watch him.  The only consolation was it was given against that tw@t Carvalho who usually gets away with murder himself.  There was slight contact with Henry's foot, but he was still able to plant that foot on the ground before throwing himself down like a rag doll.  Definitely not a foul.

For me, Henry's dive there was no better than the one up the other end when Ronaldo launched himself onto the ground.  2 of the biggest cheats at this world cup imo.

It was against Carvalho. Derserved what they got.
Good Bob

Postby anti-hero » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:29 pm

Well I guess that's "Goodbye" for Pauleta.. Would this be his last appearance at a World Cup?

Simao comes on as his sub.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:54 pm

2006 World Cup Final

ITALY vs FRANCE
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:01 pm

They are playing YNWA now, poor old Ronaldo he has to sit and cry his eyes out in the Portugal dressing room listening to his club rivals song.

OH I LOVE FIFA!!!!!

:laugh:
48-1119859832

Postby Bman » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:03 pm

john craig wrote:Henry dived, fecking disgrace once again, I'm losing more respect for him every time I watch him.  The only consolation was it was given against that tw@t Carvalho who usually gets away with murder himself.  There was slight contact with Henry's foot, but he was still able to plant that foot on the ground before throwing himself down like a rag doll.  Definitely not a foul.

FFS !!!!!!

The amount of acting I just witnessed from the Portugeese is utterly disgraceful to the game. But you point out Henry dived  :laugh:  no doubt that was a pen Carvaliho swiped Henrys standing leg, otherwise Henry would of shaped up to shoot and was clean on in front of goal.
Last edited by Bman on Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bman

Postby PhiLFC » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:06 pm

Ronaldo - cheating scumbag if ever there was one - the Portugal diving antics were a disgrace - why didn't the ref book a few of 'em.  Talking of which I bet Saha is sorry he even went on the pitch... what a downer missing the world cup final for a tackle he didn't even have to make:D
PhiLFC

Postby PhiLFC » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:08 pm

I didn't see it as a dive... sorry! I thought it was a stonewall penalty.
PhiLFC

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:09 pm

Bman wrote:The amount of acting I just witnessed from the Portugeese is utterly disgraceful to the game. But you point out Henry dived  :laugh:  no doubt that was a pen Carvaliho swiped Henrys standing leg, otherwise Henry would of shaped up to shoot and clean on in front of goal. I

Yes, I pointed out Henry's BLATANT dive, because up until this world cup I had not put him down as a diver.  No point in whinging about the Portuguese diving because Motson and the lads in the BBC studio are already all over that one.  I expect more of Henry though, but he's let himself down in this tournament.

I don't deny there was contact between Carvalho and Henry, but Henry could easily have stayed on his feet and gone for goal there.  But as I said above, I haven't got much sympathy for Carvalho, it's about time something went against that scumbag.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coolsobs » Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:26 pm

WTF?

If you think that was a dive you haven't seen about 5 of portugal's penalty appeals, im sure gerrard would have dived under contact like that and probably has.
coolsobs

Next

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion