England vs portugal - Gerrard to score the winner

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Mikz » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:37 pm

Lionheart wrote:I'm with Dawson & Drummerphil on most of their points...England were pretty sh.ite throughout this tournament and frankly didn't derserve to get as far as they did, but luck throws you a bone from time to time.

Defeat is a bitter pill but we all have to swallow it at some stage. I'm tempted to cite instances when players from all of our respective teams have 'cheated' but all we need to do is look into our won hearts and we soon know the truth.

Time to move on. We can now sit in the stands and cheer on ..................... (insert your favoured semi finalist here), and hopefully football is the winner.

:cool:

Well said Lionheart  :nod
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:39 pm

Mikz wrote:
Lionheart wrote:I'm with Dawson & Drummerphil on most of their points...England were pretty sh.ite throughout this tournament and frankly didn't derserve to get as far as they did, but luck throws you a bone from time to time.

Defeat is a bitter pill but we all have to swallow it at some stage. I'm tempted to cite instances when players from all of our respective teams have 'cheated' but all we need to do is look into our won hearts and we soon know the truth.

Time to move on. We can now sit in the stands and cheer on ..................... (insert your favoured semi finalist here), and hopefully football is the winner.

:cool:

lionheart, that is the gayest thing i have ever heard 
:laugh:

lets hope football is the true winner here   :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:25 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:
RichardLFC1 wrote:a portugese football forum says se você cant os bater faça-os batota which means if you cant beat them then cheat them

I' m no expert in Portuguese, but i know that the Portuguese word for can't isn't can't!  :laugh: Also thats clearly a rubbish translation by babelfish, so it won't be on any portuguese forums.

If you want ill give you where i got it from just ask

Mate it's a direct, word for word, translation form babelfish.

If it is in fact on a Portuguese forum, then it's obviously a wind-up by a bitter england fan.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:30 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Mikz wrote:

lionheart, that is the gayest thing i have ever heard 

lets hope football is the true winner here   :wwww

Do you mean since Hairy Bruce woke you up this morning and told you to roll over???     :wwww

No offence Dawsy Darling!!   :p

:laugh:
Last edited by Lionheart on Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hands » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:38 pm

yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
hands wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:
hands wrote:we are liars we are cheaters, but what about the half final in 1966, for what i know the game was supost to be in liverpool, but then the things change and its was in london.

portuguese players have to go the day before to london.

what about that, you are cheaters for 40 years, how do you feel, being like that?

Which obviously isn't much

no my friend i know more than any of you
you have really change the place of the game
just see the link
so who is the cheaters?
get yourself a mirror and look to one

http://www.toffeeweb.com/club/goodison/gp-records.asp

oh without looking at the link i`m pretty sure you`ll find instances of british players cheating but the point is its the exception, not the whole culture.
its in your culture to cheat, i`m not a particular fan of wayne rooney but his push on ronaldo was that of a lad who couldnt believe a so called mate would do that to him.
to you lot its the norm because in sport (i`m not sure about life in general) its okay to roll around on the floor without getting touched and its okay to stab your mates in the back.
good luck in the semi`s, the portugese produce some fantastic footballers but at the end of the day you are a bunch of cheats and we can discuss this until we are blue in the face but the fact will remain.
by culture  portugese footballers are cheats.

our players are cheaters, in your country is the all federation, what is the worst?

i know the players you see them diving, the federation you dont see them paying to be champions, dont make me laughing...

only once you have been world champions and not even in that time you have been sportsmen, like you consider yourself.

first look to you them look to the others...
hands

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:40 pm

hands wrote:
yckatbjywtbiastkamb wrote:
hands wrote:
adamnbarrett wrote:
hands wrote:we are liars we are cheaters, but what about the half final in 1966, for what i know the game was supost to be in liverpool, but then the things change and its was in london.

portuguese players have to go the day before to london.

what about that, you are cheaters for 40 years, how do you feel, being like that?

Which obviously isn't much

no my friend i know more than any of you
you have really change the place of the game
just see the link
so who is the cheaters?
get yourself a mirror and look to one

http://www.toffeeweb.com/club/goodison/gp-records.asp

oh without looking at the link i`m pretty sure you`ll find instances of british players cheating but the point is its the exception, not the whole culture.
its in your culture to cheat, i`m not a particular fan of wayne rooney but his push on ronaldo was that of a lad who couldnt believe a so called mate would do that to him.
to you lot its the norm because in sport (i`m not sure about life in general) its okay to roll around on the floor without getting touched and its okay to stab your mates in the back.
good luck in the semi`s, the portugese produce some fantastic footballers but at the end of the day you are a bunch of cheats and we can discuss this until we are blue in the face but the fact will remain.
by culture  portugese footballers are cheats.

our players are cheaters, in your country is the all federation, what is the worst?

i know the players you see them diving, the federation you dont see them paying to be champions, dont make me laughing...

only once you have been world champions and not even in that time you have been sportsmen, like you consider yourself.

first look to you them look to the others...

come again !!!
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:35 pm

Fode-Ingleses wrote:Ya all got some problem with cheat don't ya? There are some matches were cheatin' is clear, but to be honest, I didn't see anything like that yesterday. You're just a bunch o' feckin' losers. Losing every time since the good ol' sixties... :D

If I'm correct I don't believe Portugal have ever won the World Cup?  :D
48-1119859832

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:51 pm

England were sh1t throughout the tournament, it was a bizarre decision to use Rooney up top on his own. England should have done much better than what they have, Sven has been cowardly in his decisions, we played poor football and lost to the first half decent side we came across, we didn’t deserve to get much better than we did.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:36 pm

I totally agree with Cool Hand Luke... we were awful.  I thought we were probably the worst team in the tournament and we got what we deserved.

Owen Hargreaves is about the only player that came out of it with any credibility.  Frank Lampard - WTF!  What was it - 24 shots? Just useless.

I'm glad that we got knocked out because we were a f.ucking embarrassment...
PhiLFC

Postby Fode-Ingleses » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:02 pm

laza wrote:
Ciggy wrote:??? Why are these  portugese tw@ts on a Liverpool forum gloating?
Dirty cheating scumbags.  :angry:

Are they Portugese fans or are they the usual wind up merchants saddos that hang around this forum under guise of multitude of IDs

What the hell are ya talkin' about?
When do ya wanna lose next? Champions League again? Or shall we wait for Euro 08?  :D
Fode-Ingleses

Postby davo_LFC » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:09 pm

Fode-Ingleses wrote:
laza wrote:

Are they Portugese fans or are they the usual wind up merchants saddos that hang around this forum under guise of multitude of IDs

When do ya wanna lose next? Champions League again? Or shall we wait for Euro 08?  :D

Lad,no ones ars.ed so FU.CK OFF.
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby Lionheart » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:23 am

Fode-Ingleses wrote:
laza wrote:

Wind up mercant...

Ignore and it will go away.

Fode-Ingleses develop a little humility mate, it will gain you more respect.  :glare:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fode-Ingleses » Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:44 am

Lionheart wrote:
Fode-Ingleses wrote:
laza wrote:

Wind up mercant...

Ignore and it will go away.

Fode-Ingleses develop a little humility mate, it will gain you more respect.  :glare:

Lol, you say my name and look so happy with it. Funny ya don't know what it means.  :D

Oh, by the way, we may be a nation of "cheats" as you claim, but we don't do this kind of stuff when we lose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZHJzRDRBU

Ta-ta, chaps!  :buttrock
Fode-Ingleses

Postby Lionheart » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:04 am

Fode-Ingleses wrote:Lol, you say my name and look so happy with it. Funny ya don't know what it means.  :D

Oh, by the way, we may be a nation of "cheats" as you claim, but we don't do this kind of stuff when we lose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZHJzRDRBU

Ta-ta, chaps!  :buttrock

Looking at the way you write I would guess you might be a prepubescent teenager. Correct??    :wwww

End of discussion...  :nod 

:sleep
Last edited by Lionheart on Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:39 am

Fode-Ingleses wrote:but we don't do this kind of stuff when we lose: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZHJzRDRBU

exactly. Portugal fans are some of the most friendly and best behaved in Europe. There were very little if any problems during Euro 2004,  and the Portuguese fans applauded the Greek team as they walked around the stadium after winning the final.

Those England "fans" in that video (although the minority) are idiots, and I guarantee the Portuguese did nothing to provoke them.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion