David villa - Got the lot

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:58 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Thats 90m spent on these players. God i cant wait for the summer wizzard is going to be wankingggggggg all over with transfer gossip.

I think i speak for everyone on here when i say, please please please go to another site for your W@nking!!!!!!

:D  :p  :D

id recomend one but im sure i would get warned by the mods
Last edited by Reinas No.1 Fan on Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:44 pm

did anyone else see david villa's  free kick tonight it was fuc.king sheer class...

you better believe he's got the lot...

im dreaming of him in a liverpool shirt come the summer...    :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:07 am

:bump

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:28 am

matrix wrote:did anyone else see david villa's  free kick tonight it was fuc.king sheer class...

Yup. Beautiful!!!!! excellent freekick taken.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Keris » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:53 am

The way the barcelona players falls over at the very thought of a contact makes me wonders how can current spanish players respond to the more robust premiership defenders.

Can D.Villa cope?? After the F.Morientes episode...its gonna be a big gamble bringing him over....

my two cents anyway. ???
Keris
LFC Super Member

Postby red_guy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:35 am

Keris wrote:The way the barcelona players falls over at the very thought of a contact makes me wonders how can current spanish players respond to the more robust premiership defenders.

Can D.Villa cope?? After the F.Morientes episode...its gonna be a big gamble bringing him over....

my two cents anyway. ???

Yup. You got your point there....anyway, we should not let 'the morientes episode' keeps haunting us. Just look at it in a positive way...if a small spaniard such as Luis Garcia can make it in the premiership....i just can't see a player like Villa can't adapt to the premiership. By the way, people seems to talk a lot about Torres previously. Now, that is a kind of player we should not sign. Falls down to easily. Anyway, if i'm not mistaken..sabre did say that Villa is a lot better and different player than Torres..in a good way.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby club_Levis » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:04 am

red_guy wrote:
matrix wrote:did anyone else see david villa's  free kick tonight it was fuc.king sheer class...

Yup. Beautiful!!!!! excellent freekick taken.

Excellent player on set pieces and corner kicks. The lad is pure class and one of the few pieces missing in the LFC puzzle.Please Rafa!!!!!
club_Levis

Postby Marianne » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:10 am

i get from all these messages that he is a lot of kop then
Oh Gerro we love you
Marianne

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:38 am

Keris wrote:The way the barcelona players falls over at the very thought of a contact makes me wonders how can current spanish players respond to the more robust premiership defenders.

my two cents anyway. ???

Ill tell you that he won't be another morientes, why?

because he is younger, more athletic, a better player, better finisher, faster, excellent passer of the ball and much stronger than morientes.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:46 pm

my two cents anyway. ???

I know it was only one game but the England-Spain friendly last week showed that Villa is a far stronger player than Morientes, he was receiving the ball at his feet with his back to the defenders and held the ball up brilliantly.
He looks strong and determined and seems to have a bit of everything.

The freekick last night was an absolute belter as well.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBlood » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:58 pm

we need to sign this man in the summer along with alves anyone else would be a bonus
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby club_Levis » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:50 am

RedBlood wrote:we need to sign this man in the summer along with alves anyone else would be a bonus

We can only hope so.Id be gutted should he decide to join any of our rivals in the premiership.Question are we serious about a bid?
club_Levis

Postby metalhead » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:42 am

Rafa will be cautious about this, but ofcourse we are serious about making a bid! we have been linked with him before villa signed a new contract.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:00 am

Red Red Tom wrote:No way do we sign Kaka.  In my opinion there is only one player in the world in the same league as Gerrard - and that's Kaka.  Rooney, Henry, and Ronaldinho are all incredible, but Gerrard and Kaka are a cut above everybody else.  Ask yourselves, can we put a price on Stevie?  And could Milan do that for Kaka?

I would LOVE to see them in the same team, that one signing would transform us instantly to the best team in England I think, and probably only Barcalona would have a better team anywhere in the world.  What about Riquelme?  Villareal aren't exactly a club of the same stature of Milan...  He might be attainable, you might say he's a poor man's Kaka, but Kaka is THAT good that I really don't think he'll be allowed to leave for anything.

Kaka might be available if Milan do get Ronaldinho...he would be a creative spark for us but how well would he cope with Premiership?

Requelme has returned to Argentina so he's gone!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:18 am

kaka will go to real madrid, they haven't replaced zidane, he won't come to the premiership
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion