David villa - Got the lot

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:07 pm

I watched highlights of West Ham on MOTD last night, and some of Tevez's off the ball runs where top class. I know he hasn't set the prem on fire yet but I think if he came to a good club (Liverpool) he would soon start scoring again. Probably acquire him for about £7million which for a top striker is worth a gamble. He would be a great second striker behind Kuyt or Crouch.
account deleted by request

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:21 pm

yes tevez like mascherano would be a great signing and if he play with kuyt, kuyt could play further forward and  show his true goalscoring abilitys
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Do we need a new striker? We've got Crouch, Kuyt, Bellamy and the guy who did OK yesterday......Fowler was it?? :;):

On a serious note, I agree with the comments on Villa. He is the complete striker and I think he would be a great acquisition. I commented on another thread a couple of weeks ago that as well as the superstar signing of someone like Villa we also need some homegrown talent in the ranks. Phil Jagielka was mentioned previously and I would disagree with that. I would like to see Steve Sidwell arrive in the summer though. He'd be a free transfer!!
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:26 pm

sidwell would be a good signing if we didnt already have 4 young top draw central midfeilders
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby tithead » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:21 pm

Liverpool will never sign Villa, the other three top clubs in the Premiership are more attractive than Liverpool.
tithead

Postby Elchris » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:16 pm

tithead wrote:Liverpool will never sign Villa, the other three top clubs in the Premiership are more attractive than Liverpool.

your nick sayz it all.....things are about to change those "3 other attractive club" are not the same as they used to be..if villa doesnt come to liverpool he's not going to any other club in the premier league
Elchris

Postby tithead » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:26 pm

Elchris wrote:
tithead wrote:Liverpool will never sign Villa, the other three top clubs in the Premiership are more attractive than Liverpool.

your nick sayz it all.....things are about to change those "3 other attractive club" are not the same as they used to be..if villa doesnt come to liverpool he's not going to any other club in the premier league

Why would he pick Liverpool over any of the other teams? Chelsea can offer ridiculous amounts of money, Arsenal have a good future ahead of them with their youth system and Manchester United are on there way to yet another Premiership title, which Liverpool hvae not won in 17 years. So tell me again, what do Liverpool have to offer to a player of his calibre?
tithead

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:49 pm

Did somebody say something?  I thought I heard a faint buzzing but I guess it was nothing.  Anyways, Villa would be a beautiful signing and Rafa would have the inside track to sign him given that he's, erm, Spanish but I just don't see us splashing the kind of cash he'd be likely to command.  Would love to be wrong, mind, but I'm not holding my breath.
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Elchris » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:24 pm

tithead wrote:
Elchris wrote:

Why would he pick Liverpool over any of the other teams? Chelsea can offer ridiculous amounts of money, Arsenal have a good future ahead of them with their youth system and Manchester United are on there way to yet another Premiership title, which Liverpool hvae not won in 17 years. So tell me again, what do Liverpool have to offer to a player of his calibre?

Chelsea spend money on :censored: players and screw up....i dun think they'll spend anymore ridiculous on player...roman should have learnt his lesson....and we could even have a greater spending power nex season....so arsenal have a good youth system...?? so do we..juz watch out..our first 11 are also full with promising young players..and even if we did not win it for the past 17years ...we WON IT MORE then anyone else..!!!! so :censored: off
Elchris

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:36 pm

Elchris wrote:
tithead wrote:
Elchris wrote:

Chelsea spend money on :censored: players and screw up....i dun think they'll spend anymore ridiculous on player...roman should have learnt his lesson....and we could even have a greater spending power nex season....so arsenal have a good youth system...?? so do we..juz watch out..our first 11 are also full with promising young players..and even if we did not win it for the past 17years ...we WON IT MORE then anyone else..!!!! so :censored: off

He's another wind-up merchant, lad, and you're giving him exactly what he wants.  Don't waste your time trying to get him to see reason...he'll never see reason.  After all, his idea of a good time is to come on an opposing team's message board and mess with people, which is pathetic, quite frankly.  Besides, you and I both know that Rafa would have the inside track of any Premiership club to sign Villa so what this blurt thinks really doesn't matter, does it?  ???  :cool:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby tithead » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:38 pm

Elchris wrote:
tithead wrote:
Elchris wrote:

I doubt Chelsea would pass the opportunity to sign Villa, as he is one of the hottest talents in world football at the minute.

Fair enough you might ahve more money next season, but it is not for definete, and even with increased funds, nothing is guaranteed.

Your youth system is full of promising young players? Well they may be promising at that level off football, but Arsenal's younger players have played in many competitive games so far this (6-3) and performed well.

Lastly, that's exactly my point, do you think a Villa cares what you won 17 years ago, or what you are winning in the current season?
tithead

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:06 pm

tithead.........says it all really
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby tithead » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:10 pm

Yes, well at least I tried to back up my arguments.
tithead

Postby RedBlood » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:13 pm

no argument just stating a fact your a tithead
RedBlood
LFC Super Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:13 pm

tithead wrote:Yes, well at least I tried to back up my arguments.

So who do you support TITHEAD?? :D
66-1120597113

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion