Everton are better than the european champions - Kopites are ******!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri May 27, 2005 4:03 am

Hope that UEFA will give way to Liverpool to defend the title but only 4 teams from England . Which means that Chelsea, Arsenal , MAN U and Liverpool will be in CL next season and Everton will play in UEFA cup.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LFC_fan » Fri May 27, 2005 4:45 am

Come on u guys, u gotto put urselves into their shoes..
Remember.. Everton finished fourth!! FU(King  4th!!!

winning the european cup isnt as big an achievement to us than coming in 4th in the premiership is to them. Afterall, this is our 5th european cup, and ahem... how often do they even finish in the top half of the premiership table.  :rasp
LFC_fan

Postby stapo1000 » Fri May 27, 2005 4:57 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Hope that UEFA will give way to Liverpool to defend the title but only 4 teams from England . Which means that Chelsea, Arsenal , MAN U and Liverpool will be in CL next season and Everton will play in UEFA cup.

As much as I would love for this to happen, I still would perfer for liverpool to be englands 5th team in the cl and not the 4th. despite bitter blues like this clown thinkin that their puny little club is better than mighty liverpool, rules are rules and you cant change the rules if it means a club who deserves a spot in the cl is denied it(especially since everton would be ruined cos they already spent the money they earned from reaching the cl) That said, the champions have to defend their title. Carra said it right: They'd have to change the name of the competition if the champions couldn't play in it.
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Fri May 27, 2005 8:51 am

pathetic neverton fan.... if you want to think that your team is the best in merseyside, go ahead then, who cares? as long as you're happy, fine with us...but in reality, everybody knows who's better and who's not...

pathetic.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Fri May 27, 2005 8:54 am

Guys, guys! Have a heart for this demented Evertonian sh!te...

He has got a point...Everton and their legion HAVE plenty to envy about Liverpool because...we are so much better than them. We, on the other hand, have NOTHING to envy about Everton because they are pure SH!TE. I mena, look at them, they are over the moon at finishing 4th and losing to a Henry-less Arsenal.

Yep, speaks a lot about them...CHUMPS!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 27, 2005 8:58 am

mods, lock this pathetic thread

:angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Fri May 27, 2005 9:14 am

Everton would be a disaster for Champions League revenues. Firstly, Champions League sponsorship money will become rock bottom low and so would television money, and ure perhaps that first ever CL side which achieved a negative goal differnece in the domestic front. Anyways I congratulations you for having the chance to enjoy an extremely rare European night against FC Skopje in Macedonia. Savour the occasion. Nevertheless, any scoreline, whether be it a 2-0 defeat or a 6-0 defeat, should be good enough to make it one of your best European performance in the past 10 years. But don't worry even if you get thrashed, because no one except for bitter fans would be watching anyways.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 27, 2005 9:38 am

lock it mods
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:38 am

Oh well well well , once in a BLUE moon everton won thier fourth spot of premierleague and their :censored: fans said that we're not as good as they are. Yes,dude. You're right. Everton is a special discovery of this season and David Moyes is worth than anything else. However,try to flash back what we've done days ago. Eat your words and.............Good luck for the CL qualifiers round.
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Postby XSD » Fri May 27, 2005 11:45 am

Irish Toffee wrote:Well done, you won the Champions League, but as far as us Toffees are concerned, if you look at the premiership, it clearly shows that Everton are better than the "European Champions". Yes that's right, we, Everton FC, are the best team in Merseyside and we're better than the European champions! Therefore, that means that Everton are better than Liverpool. Yep, Everton are a better team than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool!!!!! Everton are the Pride of Merseyside and nothing more can be said about it!!! Except that Moyes is a better manager than Benitez, and don't think for a second he's not!!!!!

Well done on winning the Champo League but you're still not as good as us!!!!
Póg mo thóin
Irish Toffee

how many times did he have to repeat himself to make him believe this :censored::laugh:
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri May 27, 2005 11:49 am

Irish Toffee wrote:
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce wrote:Only one word for that blue: "Comic.." :p

Like I said, well done on winning the Champo League, but I'm sick of hearing that you're better than us, cause ya ain't!

er who won our last meeting???

LIVERPOOL 2 - 1 EVERTON
Sunday 20 March 2005 16:05 , Barclays Premiership
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 27, 2005 11:50 am

lock this pointless thread please.....someone :angry: :angry: :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Irish Toffee » Fri May 27, 2005 12:48 pm

Right, after thinking about it for a while yesterday I think I'll finish off by saying a few things (don't worry, I'm never coming back. This place gives me the creeps! Too much red!!!):

(1) Congratulations on winning the Champions League. The match against AC Milan (if I'm being honest) was one of the best games I've ever seen and it was a remarkable comeback.
(2) I'm no longer bitter as I've realised I have no need to be, nor does any bluenose. It doesn't affect us in any way except maybe urging us on to do better than you next year!
(3) Although you won the Champions League [which is an excellent achievement considering you don't have as good a squad of players as most of the teams you played in the competition (let's be honest here, you don't)] I still believe we are a better side than you. You don't have to agree with me here, but it's just how I and a lot of Evertonians feel (including Davey Moyes).
(4) Let's hope UEFA come to their senses and realise that the champions should be allowed defend their trophy. It would be great to see both teams on Merseyside in the greatest club competition in the world and the thought of an Everton vs Liverpool Champions League tie is simply mouth watering (especially considering Everton would hammer youse off the park :rasp )
(5) I still can't stand the majority of Irish kopites. That doesn't mean that they're all bad, I'm just saying that the majority are not true fans. Irish Manure fans are probably (on the whole) worse though. Hate Manure with a passion and I hope Glazer destroys the c***s!!!

And finally.....

(6) Oh we hate Bill Shankly and we hate St. John
     But most of all we hate big Ron
     And we'll hang the kopites one by one
     On the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey!

To hell with Liverpool and Rangers
     We'll throw them all in the Mersey
     And we'll fight fight fight with all our might
     For the boys in the Royal Blue Mersey!!!!

Well what d'you expect! I am an Everton fan at the end of the day so I gotta some sort of slaggin in after congratulating you like that. There's got to be some kind of a balance :;):

If you know your history!!!
Irish Toffee

Postby Judge » Fri May 27, 2005 12:55 pm

dont care, go away

weve enough with blue dom1 :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Fri May 27, 2005 1:03 pm

dammit i thought you would come back for one last laugh, but instead you almost make a half decent post. Come on lad go back to your gloating and ur praising of your manager for taking you to the amazing place of 4th.
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion