Everton are better than the european champions - Kopites are ******!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby liamac » Thu May 26, 2005 10:49 pm

Oh the shame    :blush:  :down:  :down:
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Thu May 26, 2005 10:51 pm

Thankfully anyone with half a brain on this forum knows that this clown isn't representative of his countrymen, Ireland and the city of Liverpool have so many connections going back hundreds of years that no explanation is required as to why there are so many reds over the water

He is representative of only two things - firstly Neverton fans, and secondly the horrific effects of incest and in-breeding in a small community of imbeciles :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 25/5/2005maniac » Thu May 26, 2005 10:51 pm

I'm irish too & I'm disgusted by this Everton freak. I'll quote one banner from the match. "Form is temporary, class is permanant". Oh my god like 4th in the premiership. Come back to me when Everton win a major trophy. LFC are the best Liverpool team & may I remind you, also the most successful team in english football history... 5 is the magic number 5,5,5,5,5,5... read it & weep!!!! :p
Regards, 25/5/2005maniac
25/5/2005maniac

Postby zarababe » Thu May 26, 2005 10:54 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:Well done, you won the Champions League, but as far as us Toffees are concerned, if you look at the premiership, it clearly shows that Everton are better than the "European Champions". Yes that's right, we, Everton FC, are the best team in Merseyside and we're better than the European champions! Therefore, that means that Everton are better than Liverpool. Yep, Everton are a better team than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool!!!!! Everton are the Pride of Merseyside and nothing more can be said about it!!! Except that Moyes is a better manager than Benitez, and don't think for a second he's not!!!!!

Well done on winning the Champo League but you're still not as good as us!!!!
Póg mo thóin
Irish Toffee

.. 3 point difference.. and what's that ..a minus goal difference.. 10 goals scored against in last two matches..  :laugh:

.. all you will see of the CL is the qualifier mate.. enjoy it cos that's all you'll get..

.. there's a powerful lobby being built up to get the European Champions in to the CL to defend their crown... Big Guns will be comin out tomorrow to support Liverpool.. you'll be melting like "sticky toffee"  :rasp

.. who are the European Champions.. who gets to  keep the cup.. who just got worshipped by 350,000+ in Liverpool .. sky getting texts and messages of good will and adulation for our grt club from over 70 countries..  :bowdown no comparison.. little bluenoses..  :rasp enjoy the qualifier..
Last edited by zarababe on Thu May 26, 2005 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby columbia » Thu May 26, 2005 11:04 pm

lol @ all the bitter everton fans...

i wonder if they had won it, we'd finished 4th and they'd finished 5th if theyd be saying "well it wasnt bad but were not as good as liverpool"

your a bitter c*nt :p
columbia

Postby West Ham fan » Thu May 26, 2005 11:18 pm

Another view from a neutral. Irish Toffee : you are singing your own praises for reaching the qualifying round of a tournament that Liverpool have just won by defeating arguably three (Juve, Chelsea, Milan) of the best five club sides in the world! Not only won, but scored three goals in six minutes against a defence that Man U. couldn't break down once in 180 minutes! I would also second a previous view that if Liverpool had not been concentrating on the Champions League as well as the Premiership, they would have finished above Everton without question. You should be grateful Liverpool had a distraction that allowed you to slip in the back door! Give credit where it's due. Liverpool have been absolutely awesome in the knockout phase of the tournament. You sound like a grumpy old git who's having major trouble dealing with this success story.
West Ham fan

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu May 26, 2005 11:18 pm

One Question:

How many times have Everton won the European Cup?

There's your answer - Liverpool are the consistantly better team on Merseyside.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu May 26, 2005 11:23 pm

As the great Bill Shankley said:

"In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams in Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves."

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Sum's up Everton's achievements!!!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PhiLFC » Fri May 27, 2005 12:31 am

hawkmoon269 wrote:As the great Bill Shankley said:

"In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams in Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool reserves."

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Sum's up Everton's achievements!!!

"...I'd pull the curtains" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha :laugh:  :D  :buttrock
PhiLFC

Postby madred » Fri May 27, 2005 1:53 am

I dont get into arguments with out of town bluenoses. I like to do that with the so called man on the street. Moyes must have been thinking if Everton won the cl that there would be double the amount of supporters lining the streets of merseyside as he is under the impression (given to him by Kenwright) that they have more supporters in the city. We gave that much in europe and that is why Everton scraped into the cl.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri May 27, 2005 1:54 am

Irish Toffee wrote:
LiverpoolFan00 wrote:I'm ashamed to be from the same country as that Idiot. There is no comparison between LFC and Neverton. Us winning the CL this year and the way we won it will go down in History. Whereas finishing 4th............. Don't think people will remeber that in a years time. There is only one team worth following and that is

Liverpool FC. European Champions 2005

Scouser kopites I can understand but most Irish kopites have to have the least intelligence regarding football going! I can't stand Irish kopites, the majority of them are pathetic fans who know little or nothing about football!!!

As for being cocky about Everton next season, don't think I am for a second. This season we are the best club in Merseyside and that is that. Next year could be a different story altogether though, but I have complete and utter faith in Moyes and the players we got. It's gonna be hard but it will be very interesting. EFC 1878

So, Ms Irish Toffee, you truely believe that Everton are the best team in Merseyside do you? So you are infact suggesting you are the best club in Europe, and would have beaten AC Milan in the final!?! Do you really need to spout such bulls*it? You call into question the intellegence of these forum members, yet in your dull-witted statements, blatently disregard the facts. Everton finished 3 points above a team with;
a) An injury list which would have stopped any team in the premiership from gaining their rightful place,
b) A new manager who has no previous experience of the British game
and c) A f*cking Champions League Trophy, you silly little tart. Sorry, ...how many of these do you have?........Oh thats right....NONE. Best team on merseyside, eh!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA

Don't confuse luck with class, sonny, as next season you'll have neither!!!!! Up the 'pool! :rasp

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri May 27, 2005 1:57 am

West Ham fan wrote:Another view from a neutral. Irish Toffee : you are singing your own praises for reaching the qualifying round of a tournament that Liverpool have just won by defeating arguably three (Juve, Chelsea, Milan) of the best five club sides in the world! Not only won, but scored three goals in six minutes against a defence that Man U. couldn't break down once in 180 minutes! I would also second a previous view that if Liverpool had not been concentrating on the Champions League as well as the Premiership, they would have finished above Everton without question. You should be grateful Liverpool had a distraction that allowed you to slip in the back door! Give credit where it's due. Liverpool have been absolutely awesome in the knockout phase of the tournament. You sound like a grumpy old git who's having major trouble dealing with this success story.

I like this Guy already .......a lot !!!!! :D

All the best this Monday lad  :talktothehand
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri May 27, 2005 2:33 am

Everton are better than Liverpool

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri May 27, 2005 2:44 am

Well done on getting 4th palce Everton , you deserved it, and in the league this season, yes, you have been a better side than us.

However, I am willing to say righ here right now that you will not finsih above us for a long time after this season so savoour the moment, Rafa will buy a lot of quality players this season and if we don't have a horror run of injuries you should see a much more consistent Liverpool side next season capable of breaking into the  top 3.

Also, if you would rtaher 4th place over winning the European Cup you are truly insane, and it proves how sad your football club is that your only aim is to finish above us, which very seldom happens.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri May 27, 2005 3:25 am

Everton had a successful season, but one thing to remember is that is was a success by THEIR standards. Finishing fourth place is still only fourth place and it only gives them the chance to enter the Champions League.

It doesn't mean that they are better than Liverpool at all. One may think that we finished lower in the league than Everton because most of our efforts were concentrated on the Champions League which I argue is obviously the greater success than finishing fourth because the CL is more difficult to win than the Premiership because the quality of opposition is higher.

We also reached the final of the Carling Cup and were very close to winning it before we let Chelsea back into the game.

In spite of all the injuries we suffered, we still finished fifth in the Premiership, reached a cup final and WON the premier club competition in football.

We didn't fluke it. We beat Juventus, the new Italian champions, we beat Chelsea, the new English champions and the team that beat Barcelona, the new Spanish Champions.

Then we beat AC Milan, the reigning Italian Champions and the team that beat Manchester United.

When Everton can do all that in one season, then they may impress people, until then, they are nowhere near Liverpool FC in terms of quality.
Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Fri May 27, 2005 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion