Everton are better than the european champions - Kopites are ******!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby MilitiaRusher » Thu May 26, 2005 4:51 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:
LiverpoolFan00 wrote:I'm ashamed to be from the same country as that Idiot. There is no comparison between LFC and Neverton. Us winning the CL this year and the way we won it will go down in History. Whereas finishing 4th............. Don't think people will remeber that in a years time. There is only one team worth following and that is

Liverpool FC. European Champions 2005

Scouser kopites I can understand but most Irish kopites have to have the least intelligence regarding football going! I can't stand Irish kopites, the majority of them are pathetic fans who know little or nothing about football!!!

As for being cocky about Everton next season, don't think I am for a second. This season we are the best club in Merseyside and that is that. Next year could be a different story altogether though, but I have complete and utter faith in Moyes and the players we got. It's gonna be hard but it will be very interesting. EFC 1878

Make sure your team appreciate the rare occasion of an European night in the Skopje Stadium in Macedonia.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Thu May 26, 2005 4:53 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:Scouser kopites I can understand but most Irish kopites have to have the least intelligence regarding football going! I can't stand Irish kopites, the majority of them are pathetic fans who know little or nothing about football!!!

Think its you that lacks the intelligence mate

You come onto a liverpool forum claiming to be an everton fan and you rubbish our biggest achievement in years.....

Then you get all offended when people quite rightly call you an idiot??

f**k off onto one of your blue :censored: forums and kid yourselves on that you are the best team on merseyside :rasp
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu May 26, 2005 4:53 pm

Irish Toffee - you've obviousley got nothing worth talking about on the Everton Forums so you've come on here instead, we understand, I feel kinda sorry for you, living in the shadow of one of the most successful football teams in the world. Why don't you try be happy for us? Liverpool we're representing English football last night and they brought the title home - this should make you proud.

Come on pal, let's have some respect for our great acheivement last night. Does this sound a fair request ? :)
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Thu May 26, 2005 4:55 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:
LiverpoolFan00 wrote:I'm ashamed to be from the same country as that Idiot. There is no comparison between LFC and Neverton. Us winning the CL this year and the way we won it will go down in History. Whereas finishing 4th............. Don't think people will remeber that in a years time. There is only one team worth following and that is

Scouser kopites I can understand but most Irish kopites have to have the least intelligence regarding football going! I can't stand Irish kopites, the majority of them are pathetic fans who know little or nothing about football!!!

As for being cocky about Everton next season, don't think I am for a second. This season we are the best club in Merseyside and that is that. Next year could be a different story altogether though, but I have complete and utter faith in Moyes and the players we got. It's gonna be hard but it will be very interesting. EFC 1878

I know it must be tough being the only Neverton fan in ireland, but there is no need to be so bitter. Maybe you need some professional help to help you work through your jealousy issues
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Irish Toffee » Thu May 26, 2005 5:05 pm

Lee J wrote:Irish Toffee - you've obviousley got nothing worth talking about on the Everton Forums so you've come on here instead, we understand, I feel kinda sorry for you, living in the shadow of one of the most successful football teams in the world. Why don't you try be happy for us? Liverpool we're representing English football last night and they brought the title home - this should make you proud.

Come on pal, let's have some respect for our great acheivement last night. Does this sound a fair request ? :)

I've already congradulated (no matter how much it pains me) you on winning the Champo League, it ain't an easy thing to do! So I'll say it again, Well Done.

In saying that, I'd just like you to think about this for one second: Greece win the European Cup, does that make them the best footballing nation in Europe? Of course not... Likewise, Liverpool win the Champions League, does that make them the best club in Europe? Not a chance!!!!!

Well done on winning the Champions League. I'd love if Everton were to play you in it next year. But don't get carried away in thinking that you are the best club in Europe, cause that kopites, is simply not the case! If you believe that to be true, then you are simply fooling yourselves!!!

EFC 1878
Irish Toffee

Postby 115-1073096938 » Thu May 26, 2005 5:05 pm

You come onto a liverpool forum claiming to be an everton fan and you rubbish our biggest achievement in years.....

Our biggest acheivement? Everyones biggest acheivement...

Well those who've been fortunate enough to win it! :D
115-1073096938

Postby Irish Toffee » Thu May 26, 2005 5:14 pm

LiverpoolFan00 wrote:
Irish Toffee wrote:

I know it must be tough being the only Neverton fan in ireland, but there is no need to be so bitter. Maybe you need some professional help to help you work through your jealousy issues

Like I said, Irish Kopites know shoite all!!! And if you think that I'm the only Toffee in Ireland, then you should probably get your head checked! There's a lot more than you think! Anyway, most Irish Kopites know little or nothing about Liverpool's history and have only begun supporting them since the 70s when they finally won something. Before then, if you asked anyone Irish who Liverpool were, you'd probably get a response that goes something like this:
???

Irish kopites are (on the whole) pathetic, glory hunting gobshoites!
Absolute tosspots!!!!
Irish Toffee

Postby woof woof ! » Thu May 26, 2005 5:17 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:Liverpool win the Champions League, does that make them the best club in Europe? Not a chance!!!!!

Pi'ss off u tw'at ,we beat Olympiakos, Leverkusen ,Juventus,Chelsea and AC Milan ,you might think we're not the best team in europe but right now the World recognise us as the Champions of Europe (for the 5th time )

Now be a good little cockroach and scuttle back under your rock.

:kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby maximus » Thu May 26, 2005 5:18 pm

Yes..................congratulations to Everton for finishing FOURTH  :lookaround  Yes FOURTH!! Is that IT!! There is no doubt that this 'achievement' for Everton is quite fantastic................once again 'well done!!' :laugh:

Make no mistake the Blueshi.te have over-'achieved' the benchhmark they no doubt set themselves at the beginning of this season by approx 100,000%. As someone said on this forum 'every dog has its day' well Everton have had their day, let them enjoy it, because my guess is it will business as usual for the bitters next season, suffering with mid table mediocrity and the normal relegation dog fight. I think the red/better half of Merseyside, will be enjoying that even more than usual.

On that note anyone remember Ipswich gracing the higher echelons of European football, after a 'fantastic' first season back in the top flight.......................thats right scrambling with play off places to get back into the Premiership after getting relegated very shortly after their little taste of Europe......................I wonder??

Meanwhile, talking of the red/better half of Merseyside, we are THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS, thats right The European F*ckin Champions!! I cannot believe it myself. I will be enjoying that night for years to come. Considering English teams have tried and failed since the last time we graced this stage (notice I have chosen to erase Manure's last minute lucky win from my memory bank :D)

Don't let anyone, I mean ANYONE, by that I mean Media, press (mainly) friends, family e.t.c de-value or undermine this ACHIEVEMENT, thats right European Champions, not coming fourth 'achievement'. We KEEP the current trophy, thats right KEEP, not the four replica's we have at Anfield, but the ACTUAL trophy. Thats right Manure had to give it back in 2000 :rasp , we will NEVER have to give it back NEVER  :cool: .........................f*ckin awesome

With Rafa at the helm and some good investment in the summer, I have great hope for next season, so while we will be stepping up and pushing for the Holy Grail that is the League title, I will enjoy watching the bitters suffering with mid table mediocrity and the normal relegation dog fight we have always been used to 

YNWA........................COME ON THE REDS !! 
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Thu May 26, 2005 5:28 pm

Yep, right, Everton only edged us by 3 points and they claim they're better than us.

Yep, they've won Big Ears this year, and in style we did it, yep.
Everthing matches .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Keep on dreaming for another 100 years !!

REDS ARE THE MAIN FORCE IN FOOTBALL TODAY !!
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Erica » Thu May 26, 2005 5:28 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:Well done, you won the Champions League, but as far as us Toffees are concerned, if you look at the premiership, it clearly shows that Everton are better than the "European Champions". Yes that's right, we, Everton FC, are the best team in Merseyside and we're better than the European champions! Therefore, that means that Everton are better than Liverpool. Yep, Everton are a better team than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool!!!!! Everton are the Pride of Merseyside and nothing more can be said about it!!! Except that Moyes is a better manager than Benitez, and don't think for a second he's not!!!!!

Well done on winning the Champo League but you're still not as good as us!!!!
Póg mo thóin
Irish Toffee

:sniffle  :sniffle It is one of the worst jokes I have ever heard.
Erica

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Thu May 26, 2005 5:30 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:
LiverpoolFan00 wrote:
Irish Toffee wrote:

Like I said, Irish Kopites know shoite all!!! And if you think that I'm the only Toffee in Ireland, then you should probably get your head checked! There's a lot more than you think! Anyway, most Irish Kopites know little or nothing about Liverpool's history and have only begun supporting them since the 70s when they finally won something. Before then, if you asked anyone Irish who Liverpool were, you'd probably get a response that goes something like this:
???

Irish kopites are (on the whole) pathetic, glory hunting gobshoites!
Absolute tosspots!!!!

Thats absolute and utter Sh*te. I started supporting Liverpool in the late eightes because of my age i wasn't around in the seventies or before. Any Irish liverpool fan has also supported them throughout the 90's right up until now. LFC weren't winning bagfulls of trophies throughout the nineties so how can you call us glory supporters. You don't know what your talking about. What about all the people aged 18 and under who support Liverpool over here. Are they all glory Supporters? Don't think so. WE support LFC cos we love the club. Of course the history is part of that But are you going to call any new Liverpool supporter a glory supporter just cos of the history of the club. Again you are talkin sh*te
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu May 26, 2005 5:58 pm

Irish Toffee wrote:Well done, you won the Champions League, but as far as us Toffees are concerned, if you look at the premiership, it clearly shows that Everton are better than the "European Champions". Yes that's right, we, Everton FC, are the best team in Merseyside and we're better than the European champions! Therefore, that means that Everton are better than Liverpool. Yep, Everton are a better team than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool. Everton are better than Liverpool!!!!! Everton are the Pride of Merseyside and nothing more can be said about it!!! Except that Moyes is a better manager than Benitez, and don't think for a second he's not!!!!!

Well done on winning the Champo League but you're still not as good as us!!!!
Póg mo thóin
Irish Toffee

So where is your parade???   4th is nothing!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Sean » Thu May 26, 2005 6:34 pm

As an Irishman i'm embarrassed by that clowns rantings.  There has always been a huge Liverpool following in Ireland.  In previous generations many Irish men emigrated to England and set up home in Liverpool.  Since then the city of Liverpool and Liverpool F.C. in particular has a special place in the hearts of many irish.  I travel over to anfield a few times a year to take in a game and love the city and its people.  My brother lived in Liverpool for a few years and still has many friends there.

It is a source of pride that Irish players have played a role in many of Liverpools greatest victories.  I don't know what drugs irish toffee is on but it's obvious he is a few cans short of a 6 pack if he thinks Everton are the better team on merseyside.  In a way I fear for Everton.  Undoubtedly, by their standards they have had a great season but after putting so much energy into reaching 4th place I feel nexyt year will be an anti climax for them.  Expect them to be strugling in the bottom half of the table after being dumped out of europe.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby PhiLFC » Thu May 26, 2005 6:48 pm

The man's a w4nker... Ha Ha Ha what a jealous tw4t you are.... FOOOK OFFF CNUT go back to your bluesh1t forum
PhiLFC

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion