Silly season in transfer market! - But what would you do...?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Calum » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Wouldn't it be great if Roy read these forums? Highly unlikely, I know. It would give him ideas, though I guess he has his own wish list.

Yes, I would sell Babel at that price. Also, it hasn't been said for a while, but would anyone want Michael Owen back? Is he really injury prone for the rest of his career?
Calum

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm

Owen will never be welcome back
Benny The Noon

Postby jacdaniel » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Also, it hasn't been said for a while, but would anyone want Michael Owen back? Is he really injury prone for the rest of his career?

no and yes.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Fauxy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:49 pm

I wouldnt want that Judas pr!ck back.
Fauxy

Postby Owzat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:23 am

jacdaniel wrote:
Also, it hasn't been said for a while, but would anyone want Michael Owen back? Is he really injury prone for the rest of his career?

no and yes.

Personally I think we should have gone for him when he was available on a free, a low risk signing as a bosman.

But that window of opportunity has passed, no point trying to sign him now, especially since he decided to go over to the darkside
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:16 pm

been watchin CL goalrush on LFC TV and I tell you what I wouldnt mind seeing Craig Bellamy back if the rumours are true that City are looking shot of him. He has his critics but hes a real talent, keeps himself in superb shape and has a history or torturing Vidic and Ferdinand which may come in handy should Torres leave!
burjennio

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion