Transfer market 4 nest season - Discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:50 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Surely if a defender of Sol Campbells stature would soon be available for free we would have heard about it ? or have i missed something  ???

i'm pretty sure that sol campbell recently signed a new contract but had to take a significant paycut in the process.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby FrankM » Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:58 pm

stmichael wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:Surely if a defender of Sol Campbells stature would soon be available for free we would have heard about it ? or have i missed something  ???

i'm pretty sure that sol campbell recently signed a new contract but had to take a significant paycut in the process.

Lets clear this up and close the thread.

They ARE NOT free in the summer. What ToTinho was trying to explain was that all of those players  i.e. Campbell, JFHB etc)were free agents when they signed for their current clubs.

In doing so he was making the point that just because a player is a free agent he can still be a good player, just like the list of players in the opening post to this thread, who ARE all free agents this summer.
FrankM

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:12 pm

I wish he'd said that to start with . :D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby liamac » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:42 pm

Me to Woof Woof , it was a bit confusing , tho i did hear Totinho writes  cryptic crosswords for the  Star  .........which probably explains the grammar   :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:44 pm

liamac wrote:i did hear Totinho writes  cryptic crosswords for the  Star  .........which probably explains the grammar   :D

but even more importantly than that, he hasn't told us yet if cisse and cisse can play together or not. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby liamac » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:55 am

Apparently not  :D  :D
liamac
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion