Robbie keane

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby metalhead » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:20 pm

zarababe wrote:Where I have I read that before - looks there are too many rumours about ... Medicals :D

Rumor has it that IM having a medical tommorow :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:32 pm

metalhead wrote:
zarababe wrote:Where I have I read that before - looks there are too many rumours about ... Medicals :D

:D whose 'IM'
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:33 pm

zarababe wrote:
metalhead wrote:

:D whose 'IM'

Moi :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:43 pm

:laugh: :laugh: thought they were initials  :laugh:
Last edited by zarababe on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Latest rumour , this time from Shankslegend over on RAWK. So it could be tomorrow now , my head is spinning. :laugh:

I have been told through my informant that it is very possible that he will be at Melwood tomorrow, am awaiting a further update on this but this is 100 % that he is defo on route.

I know also the first team are training tomorrow at Melwood tomorrow so all staff will be there. i dont know the situation with medicals obviously they are done at the university but what i can say is that i have strong info that he will be at Melwood tomorrow, whether or not he will complete a medical i dont know.  But just needed to get this off my chest.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:46 pm

Whether its tomorrow or Monday it sounds like its a done deal now mate  :buttrock

TFFT

Thank fk for that  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:16 pm

s@int wrote:Whether its tomorrow or Monday it sounds like its a done deal now mate  :buttrock

TFFT

indeed TFFT saint .now we can move on to our next target ,whomever that is. Hopefully a winger.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:20 pm

I think keane will be a good signing, and hopefully if we get him, it will drive up Berba's price because he will become a hell of a lot more valuable to spurs with keane gone.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Walkalone » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:10 pm

I hope you don't use Xabi to trade with 'em :D
Walkalone

Postby Rush Job » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:30 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
s@int wrote:Whether its tomorrow or Monday it sounds like its a done deal now mate  :buttrock

TFFT

indeed TFFT saint .now we can move on to our next target ,whomever that is. Hopefully a winger.

What does TFFT mean?
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:05 am

Robbie Keane heads to Anfield in £20m deal

By Colin Wood Last updated at 11:30 PM on 25th July 2008

Robbie Keane is due to arrive at Liverpool early next week to undergo a medical and complete his £18million move from Tottenham.

The deal will cast further doubt over Rafael Benitez's ability to pay Aston Villa a similar figure for Gareth Barry. The England midfielder is set to return to first team action against Odense at Villa Park today in the InterToto Cup third round second leg for the first time since he demanded a move to Anfield.

The issue of having to choose between his two main transfer targets has been hanging over Benitez after he failed to raise extra money by negotiating the £16m sale of Xabi Alonso to Juventus or Inter Milan.

The Liverpool manager was absent from Melwood yesterday as European Championship winner Alonso returned to training seeking urgent talks over his future.

Benitez was believed to be busy finalising the Keane deal, which could rise to £20m if Liverpool win either the Premier League or Champions League during his time at Anfield. The Republic of Ireland striker, 28, will sign for his boyhood favourites more than a decade after turning down the chance to join Liverpool when he left Crumlin United in Dublin to start his career in England.

Keane chose Wolves because he felt he would have a better chance of first team football. He went on to play for Coventry, Inter Milan and Leeds before moving to White Hart Lane where he has become a crowd favourite over the last six years with his consistent goal record.

It became clear he would be leaving when Tottenham boss Juande Ramos did not even name him among the substitutes for Thursday night's friendly against Hercules in Spain.

He also refused to discuss the Keane situation afterwards. Benitez, however, is not giving up the chase for Barry - who was abused by angry Villa fans when he played for the reserves against Walsall in midweek - and still hopes to raise the money by selling players or persuading the club to release more funds.

:buttrock  :buttrock  :grinning:
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:14 am

Rush Job wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:

TFFT

What does TFFT mean?

account deleted by request

Postby tubby » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:22 am

This is a great signing imo. Is the the surprise signing GB was talking about a few weeks back? Anyway all things considered I think we done well in this transfer window.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:26 am

Happy we have got him but still think we should have signed Villa for a few million extra, not only because I think he''s a better player but a lot younger than keane.

But atleast keane has prem experience.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nesta » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:52 am

by alot younger, you mean 1 year? lol
nesta

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill