Malouda eh.......what you reckon?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby lakes10 » Thu May 31, 2007 7:46 pm

hmm there is bigger and better out there that we should be after.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 31, 2007 7:48 pm

redtrader74 wrote:Well one of them was Chelsea price, and the other Madrid, both clubs that usually get screwed for inflated prices.

Exactly. Take a look at the Mancs recent transfere shinanigans. They spent a disgracful 17 million on a sub-par player earlier in Hargreaves. :Oo:
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby monkey 20 » Thu May 31, 2007 7:50 pm

Elchris wrote:dunno wtf is happening at the moment... nuthing is moving at the club at the moment

benitez has his targets and only looking to tie them down to the club but nuthings going on , this should not be happening..he said it clearly...we must get out targets FAST!!!!!!!

still nuthing? ???!!!! ????

bloddy mancs have signed 3 class players...

u can say that again!   :angry:
monkey 20

Postby Penguins » Thu May 31, 2007 7:52 pm

Then please tell me when has Lyon sold anyone at a reasonable price?

The fact that it is Chelski and Real that has bought those 2 also tells me that Lyon puts such ridiculos price tags so no one can afford their players. Abidal would surely be gone already if not for that reason.

Ribery would still cost much also but I still believe it will be more reasonable than Lyon and we also have Cissé to bargain with.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 31, 2007 7:53 pm

Elchris wrote:dunno wtf is happening at the moment... nuthing is moving at the club at the moment

benitez has his targets and only looking to tie them down to the club but nuthings going on , this should not be happening..he said it clearly...we must get out targets FAST!!!!!!!

still nuthing? ???!!!! ????

bloddy mancs have signed 3 class players...

And that's not all. Apparantly they've already got a world class striker in the bag. A big name. They could already be in there picking our pockets again. If this is the case, I'm all for a grassy knowl style assassination on Mr Parry.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Thu May 31, 2007 7:56 pm

Penguins wrote:Then please tell me when has Lyon sold anyone at a reasonable price?

The fact that it is Chelski and Real that has bought those 2 also tells me that Lyon puts such ridiculos price tags so no one can afford their players. Abidal would surely be gone already if not for that reason.

Ribery would still cost much also but I still believe it will be more reasonable than Lyon and we also have Cissé to bargain with.

The quote from Malouda's mouth is that he is going this year and that Lyon have told him that he will. With Diarra Essien they wanted to keep them at the time. I don't think he will cost as much as those two, but i doubt under 10m.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby Penguins » Thu May 31, 2007 8:00 pm

Krusty the clown is a relic from the past who thinks it's ok to take a holiday when the season ends and come back when your rivals have been busy and picked the cream of the crop.
Then parry spend 1-2 months sorting out the contracts with the players in the squad and ends up getting 3rd choice players at inflated prices cause everone knows we are desperate.

Repeat every summer. I will celebrate the day that clown leaves. Totally incompetent and in way over his head.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby Penguins » Thu May 31, 2007 8:09 pm

redtrader74 wrote:
Penguins wrote:Then please tell me when has Lyon sold anyone at a reasonable price?

The quote from Malouda's mouth is that he is going this year and that Lyon have told him that he will. With Diarra Essien they wanted to keep them at the time. I don't think he will cost as much as those two, but i doubt under 10m.

If not closer to 15 and I'm surprised.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby redtrader74 » Thu May 31, 2007 8:17 pm

Penguins wrote:
redtrader74 wrote:

If not closer to 15 and I'm surprised.

lets split the diff 12.5m :D  deal
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Thu May 31, 2007 8:41 pm

Penguins wrote:Krusty the clown is a relic from the past who thinks it's ok to take a holiday when the season ends and come back when your rivals have been busy and picked the cream of the crop.
Then parry spend 1-2 months sorting out the contracts with the players in the squad and ends up getting 3rd choice players at inflated prices cause everone knows we are desperate.

Repeat every summer. I will celebrate the day that clown leaves. Totally incompetent and in way over his head.

coulndt have agreed more if i was rafa id be going and doin the buissnes myself who needs rick the :censored: when youve got rafa the gafa .i think hell be out on his :censored: soon anyway.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Thu May 31, 2007 8:59 pm

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/07/05/31/SOCCER_Liverpool_Malouda.html&TEAMHD=soccer

Lyon midfielder Florent Malouda has reiterated his desire to leave the club, but insists no agreement has been made for him to join Liverpool.

The 26-year-old has vowed to leave the French champions this summer and Liverpool, as well as Arsenal, have been linked with a potential move.

Speculation this week had suggested that Reds boss Rafa Benitez was set to swoop for the France winger in a £10million deal.

However Malouda, who is currently with the national team at their Clairefontaine base, insists no deal has been done.

"Liverpool have not approached Lyon," said Malouda.

"It's no more advanced than that."

Malouda also revealed he does not mind which league he plays his football in next season.

"It depends on the desire of the club that wants to sign me," he added.

"People criticise the Italian championship, but an Italian club won the Champions League.

"My wish is that an agreement is reached with interested clubs. I would like it to be done differently, but if it carries on it could go on until June 30.

"(Lyon president Jean-Michel) Aulas is a strong negotiator. For me it's just a question of when."

Looks like this could drag on, or until Arsenal come in and sign him before us
???
destro

Postby kobashi » Thu May 31, 2007 10:14 pm

Malouda asking for a move will not bring the price down.  last week he said he will leave but only if it is best for Lyon.  He wants Lyon to get as much money possible from his transfer. 

trust me he will not be sold to anyone for less than £15m.  Also OM will not use Ribery in any deal for Cisse.  Ribery hasnt even said he is leaving yet.  OM would rather sign Cisse and keep Ribery.
kobashi

Postby Emerald Red » Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:00 am

Someone needs to pull the thumb out and sign someone quick. Wasn't it Malouda that smashed in the 30 yarder against Man U in that friendly a while back?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite187 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:38 am

anything  between 8 - 11mill would a be a reasonable price, but anything over 15mill is asking for way too much.

yeah, in my opinion buying Simao(alot of $$$) would be such a better GAMLBLE(hehe)..
other then that, I think Mr Benitez has to do something soon or were' going be left with buying lil known players who play in south american leagues .

btw. Cisse has to go.

:D
Kopite187

Postby The_Rock » Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:55 am

Penguins wrote:Krusty the clown is a relic from the past w...........

Now that u mentioned that....he does look like krusty the clown...(what with his hair and all)....  :p
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill