Xabi for baptista and heinze - What do you reckon ?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:06 am

F*ck that deal. What an insulting offer.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:56 am

Why the feck does everyone suddenly want to sell alonso, especially for that ridiculous deal. Fu.ck sissoko off yeah sure
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:37 am

GOAT wrote:Why the feck does everyone suddenly want to sell alonso, especially for that ridiculous deal. Fu.ck sissoko off yeah sure

I think Alonso is supposed to be homesick and unhappy about not playing much (he's been injured ffs) and he feels that his Spanish career is under threat.

Probably all bollax but no doubt Sabre will let us know soon enough.  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Sabre » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:36 pm

s@int wrote:
GOAT wrote:Why the feck does everyone suddenly want to sell alonso, especially for that ridiculous deal. Fu.ck sissoko off yeah sure

I think Alonso is supposed to be homesick and unhappy about not playing much (he's been injured ffs) and he feels that his Spanish career is under threat.

Probably all bollax but no doubt Sabre will let us know soon enough.  :D

I think Xabi is delighted playing in Liverpool Football Club, so he has said in some recent interviews, and when he's asked about his future, he says his contract end in 2012, and that's saying enough.

Xabi always has admitted that in a club like Liverpool there will be competition for places and has never moaned about fighting for a place.

(don't make me find it, I'm lazy today) but that's the official words of Xabi coming from his mouth. If a journo wants to say otherwise, great, but I believe what Xabi says.

Don't worry S@int, I know Mascherano is 17M away of being a long term Liverpool player, but I think we'll buy him with no need to sell Xabi. Sissoko plus a bit sum could do.

Alonso is an expensive player. A player is valued depending if who is able to buy values the player. The ones that are able to pay big sums are in England and in Spain. In Spain, Alonso has more value than Mascherano, he doesn't occupy a foreign place in the team, and simply has more reputation. A trade like the one this threads proposes would be seen as a bargain for them, but I don't think it's good deal for Liverpool: Xabi Alonso for two players that only yesteryear had not a place in Manchester and Arsenal? let's be wise, por favor. :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:54 pm

Rafa Benitez claims he wouldn't swap either Fernando Torres or Steven Gerrard for anyone in world football. 
The pair have bagged an incredible 27 goals between them this season, and both are likely to be in the running when the Premier League's end of season gongs are handed out.

Sunday's stalemate at the City of Manchester Stadium was just the third time in 15 games neither has scored.

Asked by Liverpoolfc.tv if there was anyone in world football he'd swap the influential pair for, Benitez replied with an emphatic 'No'.

He said: "Both players are playing well, both are top class players and both have a commitment to this club – that is the key.

"For the rest of the team to see them scoring goals, that is a boost."

I would swop Alonso for Aguero said an unnamed source

:D
account deleted by request

Postby LegBarnes » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:04 am

NO feck off !

:wwww
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill