Florent malouda - Independent article links us

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby destro » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:11 pm

Oh s.hit :blush:  :blush: i really should of read the story first, its late and ive been working hard all day, thats my excuse and im sticking to it  :rasp

Look in desktop news
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/

Its their fault :nod
destro

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:21 pm

All the words are there so I can see how a tired mind could forget that he was signed by Bayern not From Bayern.

The words are there but one word is enough to change the whole complexion of an article...

just like Borat said, "I support your War OF Terror".

:D
LFC2007

Postby puroresu » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:40 am

destro wrote:Marseille have signed France winger Franck Ribery from Bayern Munich.

The 24-year-old, who had previously linked with Arsenal, has signed a four-year deal with Bayern. The fee is reported to be £17million.

"An official agreement has been reached between 'OM' and Bayern Munich for the transfer of Franck Ribery," said

a statement on www.om.net.

"The now former Marseille midfielder is being presented to the German media alongside Luca Toni, the club's other signing."

Thats who we should of signed, i seriously hope we are not haggling over a couple of million for this Malouda guy and then end up losing out, if Rafa wants him PAY UP !

Ribery would of been great but I really feel Bayern offered him a deal which blew everyone else interested out of the water.  Its been claimed his going to be on 625,000 Euro's a month.  Thats over £100,000 a week and no way would Arsenal, Real, Liverpool or anyone else pay him that kind of money.
puroresu

Postby destro » Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:58 pm

Yeah i heard that to today on the radio, they also said that the fees paid for both Riberry and Toni are set to rise depending on Champions League qualification,Trophies won etc,etc.

It is expected that at least a couple of million will be added on the final price of both of them depending on the things above happening

Ive just been thinking, didnt Real pay Macca more than that per week ?
destro

Postby Gerrard30391 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:01 pm

I've heard were agreeing personal terms, however arsenal are trying to hi-jack the move and prize him away from anfield:(
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby matrix » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:28 pm

Gerrard30391 wrote:I've heard were agreeing personal terms, however arsenal are trying to hi-jack the move and prize him away from anfield:(

not true...   arsenal have made no contact with malouda...

this is just a stupid rumour coming from gooner web sites...   :laugh:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:00 pm

Malouda confirms Chelsea and Liverpool interest
Last updated at 12:42pm on 8th June 2007

France midfielder Florent Malouda has again reiterated his wish to leave current club Lyon this summer, with Chelsea and Liverpool high on his list of possible destinations.

The 27-year-old is impressed by the two Barclays Premiership sides, but admits he is only willing to move abroad if a club shows enough desire for his signature.

Malouda eager for switch to Liverpool

Speculation this week had suggested Liverpool coach Rafael Benitez was set to swoop for the winger in a £10million deal, but even though there has been contact with the Reds, Malouda insists no such offer has been made.

"There has been no offer but it's true there has been direct contact," Malouda told L'Equipe newspaper.

"Liverpool and Chelsea have shown their interest. I don't know how it's going to end but in my head I'm going to leave (Lyon)."

The former Chateauroux and Guingamp player, who this week earned his 29th cap for France in a 1-0 win over Georgia, admits both clubs offer a mouth-watering prospect.

"At Chelsea there is Didier Drogba, as well as everybody else," he continued. "But then at Liverpool, they have such a good coach and the team has played in two Champions League finals in three years.

"The most important thing for me will be the desire shown by the club. To go and play abroad, you really need to be wanted."

it makes me wonder honestly  do we really want to sign malouda...
or are we waiting for chelski to blow us out of the water...
lyon stalled on this deal once chelski entered the fray...

an advantage for us is that chelsea winger robben is set to stay at the bridge...
meaning they probably wouldn't  go for malouda...
we just cant afford to take chelski on in the transfer market  ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill