Last day predictions - Any transfer movement today?

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby stmichael » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:11 pm

my prediction is that several members will be logged on here until 11.59pm tonight, desperately waiting for something to happen, even though they know full well that nothing will. :D

or will it? :oops:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The_Rock » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:57 pm

The only senario i can think of is danny murphy ditching spurs for us..... (yeah, i am desperate for a RM... and murphy can do a more than decent job there).

or

Simao finally signing for us.... (i remember parry mentioning in september that we will get simao in january)..........
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:59 pm

Dundalk wrote:How much would Barton be?

boro have put a 4 mill bid in for barton, city have turned it down, they are lookin to hold out for 6 million,

cant really see anythink happenin today but ill keep an eye on it troughout the day
kopite_1232002

Postby kopite_1232002 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:01 pm

The_Rock wrote:The only senario i can think of is danny murphy ditching spurs for us..... (yeah, i am desperate for a RM... and murphy can do a more than decent job there).

or

Simao finally signing for us.... (i remember parry mentioning in september that we will get simao in january)..........

there is no way simoa will sign for liverpool today, it would be over the news iv he was in liverpool, more chance ov me signing, the only possible i can see iv this victor sorts his problems out,
kopite_1232002

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:35 pm

Danny Murphy at RM?!?!? You taking the p*ss...

I think the idea is that we get a player who is going to take players on at pace and whip crosses in for our strikers to get on the end of. As good a player as Murphy is (I was disappointed to see him leave) he is not the kind of player we are looking for on the right of midfield!!!  :cool:
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby fowler4ever » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:43 pm

this is probably rubbish but thought it may be worth putting in considering murphy is being brandished round,

Jermaine Defoe is on the verge of signind for liverpool in a swap deal involving Djibril Cisse. Tottenham have been interested in Cisse and have decided to let Deofe in a swap deal. Defoe went to Liverpool yesterday with his agent to discuss the contract details and finalise the deal. (HE was seen at Liverpool John Lennon airport.). (my word what a very busy airport for footballers this is) Expect the deal to be announced before tuesdays deadline.

came from football rumours and read also it was on Radio city somewhere probably toss
fowler4ever

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:49 pm

So has the Victor signing collapsed or not?

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:50 pm

fowler4ever wrote:this is probably rubbish but thought it may be worth putting in considering murphy is being brandished round,

Jermaine Defoe is on the verge of signind for liverpool in a swap deal involving Djibril Cisse. Tottenham have been interested in Cisse and have decided to let Deofe in a swap deal. Defoe went to Liverpool yesterday with his agent to discuss the contract details and finalise the deal. (HE was seen at Liverpool John Lennon airport.). (my word what a very busy airport for footballers this is) Expect the deal to be announced before tuesdays deadline.

came from football rumours and read also it was on Radio city somewhere probably toss

Very unlikely.

It's about as unlikely as Fowler re-signing for us!!!!!!!

:Oo:

:D  :eyebrow  :buttrock
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fowler4ever » Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:50 pm

It would appear so, judging by all the comments coming from various sites and sources, but stranger things have happened
fowler4ever

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:26 pm

is everyone actually waiting til 11-59 until something happens!!! :D
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:36 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:is everyone actually waiting til 11-59 until something happens!!! :D

:sniffle  feck I hate transfer deadline days. Suprised at Pongolle going on loan to them yard dogs like, bit dissapointed TBH.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:04 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:is everyone actually waiting til 11-59 until something happens!!! :D

Well im at work till 12 so ill be hanging around, Ive nothing else to do  :D
Last edited by Dundalk on Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:57 pm

the only movement i will see today was when i woke up this morning and went to the bathroom :D
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:03 pm

Actually i will be very shocked if anything happens now,we have had our present with Fowler resigning.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:13 pm

drummerphil wrote:Actually i will be very shocked if anything happens now,we have had our present with Fowler resigning.

yes but like the spoiled brat i am, i want more, more, more!!!

mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
:devil:  :D
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill