Fernando torres ! - Buy him

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:00 pm

soz everyone i dint mean to slag of welsh in general hell i even live in bath :P but in it sense packet of biscuits annoyed me, and i am glad you all agree with me!!! and grayghost and here you go puroresu he looks average in a squad of special players, and yeah they may not spend much , as long as we get a good striker im sure we will all agree we dont care how much they spend its what they spend it on!!! :D :D :D
flamingpoe

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:03 pm

who do u guys think is better for us? forlan or torres? forget about forlan's manure links. but who would u guys prefer?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:12 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:who do u guys think is better for us? forlan or torres? forget about forlan's manure links. but who would u guys prefer?

i would take torres over forlan everyday of the week

i believe he has a better attitude and would be better suited to are game plan and the way rafa wants his team to push on to be
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:14 pm

flamingpoe wrote:soz everyone i dint mean to slag of welsh in general hell i even live in bath

why would living in bath make you like the welsh any more than living in liverpool?

i live in bristol thats closer does that mean i like them more :rasp

oh and i`m welsh  :talktothehand
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:17 pm

GRAHAM01 wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:who do u guys think is better for us? forlan or torres? forget about forlan's manure links. but who would u guys prefer?

i would take torres over forlan everyday of the week

i believe he has a better attitude and would be better suited to are game plan and the way rafa wants his team to push on to be

allright. i like torres much more and i rate him much higher then forlan too. and i dont watch the primera liga unless its a barca or realmadrid game...so can someone please tell me why they think torres is overrated?

thanks =)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby GRAHAM01 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:23 pm

i`ve seen a bit of him but like you not to much, what i have seen has been good!

good movement,pace,games play, awareness, so like you i`m not sure why so many people say he is over rated his goal return is not the highest but isn`t that bad?
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:28 pm

torres is one of the best strikers in the world look at the spanish national team he wouldn't get a regular place on there if he wasn't good, as for people saying he is overated no he is not!, he may not be suited for the english game tho, but if it were forlan or torres, anyone that isn't in a mental institute would agree torres everytime!, whatever i cant be bothered to argue with you cause all you said that for is to get me to bite at you
flamingpoe

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:30 pm

flamingpoe wrote:torres is one of the best strikers in the world look at the spanish national team he wouldn't get a regular place on there if he wasn't good, as for people saying he is overated no he is not!, he may not be suited for the english game tho, but if it were forlan or torres, anyone that isn't in a mental institute would agree torres everytime!, whatever i cant be bothered to argue with you cause all you said that for is to get me to bite at you

Deal with him Sabre
LFC2007

Postby Sabre » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:40 pm

torres is one of the best strikers in the world look at the spanish national team he wouldn't get a regular place on there if he wasn't good, as for people saying he is overated no he is not!, he may not be suited for the english game tho, but if it were forlan or torres, anyone that isn't in a mental institute would agree torres everytime!, whatever i cant be bothered to argue with you cause all you said that for is to get me to bite at you

Get a clue, lad. :D
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:44 pm

thing is he doesnt score many does he?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:45 pm

fine i will get a clue but i was only stating my opinion which we are all supposed to listen to not get personal on matters like where we live, i dont have a problem with n e one sorry if i caused n e offence not that n e of you should have seeing as i was being sarcastic to maypaxvobiscum not to the whole forum!!!!!!!
flamingpoe

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:46 pm

and maypax he doesn't score much because he doesn't have a team like ours or manure or chavski round him does he!!
flamingpoe

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:47 pm

LFC2007 wrote:
flamingpoe wrote:torres is one of the best strikers in the world look at the spanish national team he wouldn't get a regular place on there if he wasn't good, as for people saying he is overated no he is not!, he may not be suited for the english game tho, but if it were forlan or torres, anyone that isn't in a mental institute would agree torres everytime!, whatever i cant be bothered to argue with you cause all you said that for is to get me to bite at you

Deal with him Sabre

Dont waste any time or energy.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hello_red » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:48 pm

dosnt really matter who we buy becasue any striker we go in for aint gonna be of the class of eto'o etc etc etc.

dont really care anymore, id make a move on that milito guy. that youtube vid showed him scoring and not many tricks, looks good to me. malouda, milito and someone else as our new attacking options would suit me.

i agree with sabre on this torres debate, id take him in an instant if the price was right but for the 20+ mill people are saying he is worth you can get to feck!

rather buy well scouted mid range attackers than one 25mill striker who ends up being a turd.

peace

p.s. as for bellamy i was chuffed when we got him and expected him to do well, he didnt but there are many factors involved dont think for a second its becasue he is :censored:. that is not the case with bellamy.
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby Ian Rush's Right foot » Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:51 pm

flamingpoe wrote:and maypax he doesn't score much because he doesn't have a team like ours or manure or chavski round him does he!!

Neither does Forlan, however as i said earlier 54 goals in 103 games, is good going.

i think theirs a whole stigma with him, if he'd never been at manscum then we'd all be raving about him joining

....I'm the bee's knee, his legs and his arms.....
Ian Rush's Right foot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill