Fernando torres ! - Buy him

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby Red @ Heart » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:27 pm

grayghost wrote:Bellamy is a load of my :censored: would not know how to make a forwards run if Robbie sat him down and drew him a picture.

i bet you didnt say that when he scored against Barcelona in CL the other month, he is not the best stiker in world but he is alot better than you make him out to be, I would like bellamy to stay at liverpool, people like you make me sick.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:31 pm

seconds to that grayghost, and who are you mr maypaxvobiscum huh u sound like a dodgy packet of biscuits so dont be sarcastic to me and no i dont think im being to harsh when i heard rafa had bought him as with alot of liverpool fans i was like wat the!?!?!?, we are the only english club to win the european cup 5 times and we pretty much are the best english team looking over past history so no i dont think im being harsh seeing as we have had some of the best forwards ever, we can certainly do better than some reject english forward
flamingpoe

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:32 pm

Red wrote:
grayghost wrote:Bellamy is a load of my :censored: would not know how to make a forwards run if Robbie sat him down and drew him a picture.

i bet you didnt say that when he scored against Barcelona in CL the other month, he is not the best stiker in world but he is alot better than you make him out to be, I would like bellamy to stay at liverpool, people like you make me sick.

yup. i wonder why people here dont rate him. its very unfair.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:34 pm

red @ heart i like the video in ur comment........but to be truthful i think that is the only decent thing apart from ur name and ur member status in ur comment there :D so please but out and yes i still was saying it when he scored against barca..........thats a true fan that can admit when they are wrong only difference is i wasn't wrong:p :D
flamingpoe

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:35 pm

flamingpoe wrote:seconds to that grayghost, and who are you mr maypaxvobiscum huh u sound like a dodgy packet of biscuits so dont be sarcastic to me and no i dont think im being to harsh when i heard rafa had bought him as with alot of liverpool fans i was like wat the!?!?!?, we are the only english club to win the european cup 5 times and we pretty much are the best english team looking over past history so no i dont think im being harsh seeing as we have had some of the best forwards ever, we can certainly do better than some reject english forward

flamingpoo, he isnt english he is welsh.
5 times so what? stop living in the past and wake up to reality that its been 19 yrs since u last won the epl and manchester utd will overtake us very soon if it carries on this way.
and whats with you and ''huh''. u think ur some rapper like jay-z or nelly or ja rule? huh?  :eyebrow
maypaxvobiscum

Postby flamingpoe » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:44 pm

nah actually i dont think im a rapper, nothing of the sort but the difference is ur trying to argue the point of a sheep :censored: then, english or not hes still S**T, and u obv r a eegit that has a brain on his shoulder, and u bring up my point 19 years since we won the top league, we certainly aint gonna do it with a god awful welsh sheep :censored: upfront
flamingpoe

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:47 pm

It's the yank invasion dude.

Bellamy is a good quality player, he has been forced to play a role he isn't used to in many games this season - a different role to what he played at Blackburn. I believe we can do better in terms of our striking options, but within the financial constraints we were in last summer he was one of the best we could have bought.

How else would you spend £6m for a pacey forward with his ability? To me that was a very wise purchase, he appears to be a striker in demand and I wouldn't be surprised if he would command a fee above £6m. I'd bet that there would be a number of clubs in for him so we'd at least recoup what we paid for him.
LFC2007

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:49 pm

racist newbies tut tut , not on this board , we have alot of welsh members on this forum , try and be abit respectful ace.
mr flamingo poo :)
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:49 pm

Red wrote:

And who the fook are you like. Rafa must agree with me ur he would not be selling him would he. The guy is a moning litle tart and i don't want his bad image staing my club who is he to moan he is a no one. So come up with something better than that garbage about my view which is the same as Rafas
(just that he is more polite than iam) then i may listen to you in the future.  :D  :D
grayghost

Postby puroresu » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:53 pm

Bellamy has never been prolific.  Whats his return in the Premiership. one in 4? one in 3 at best.  So what he scored at the Nou camp.  Believe it or not quite a few players have scored at the camp nou this season.  He looks special in a side full of average players.  Good enough for Liverpool.  No way.
puroresu

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:54 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:racist newbies tut tut , not on this board , we have alot of welsh members on this forum , try and be abit respectful ace.
mr flamingo poo :)

flaming poo!! lol!  :rasp
maypaxvobiscum

Postby grayghost » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:54 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Red wrote:

yup. i wonder why people here dont rate him. its very unfair.

I don't rate him because he is not good thats why.

he us worth 6 mil LFC2007 but we should not seattle for that not any more at least.
grayghost

Postby grayghost » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:56 pm

puroresu wrote:Bellamy has never been prolific.  Whats his return in the Premiership. one in 4? one in 3 at best.  So what he scored at the Nou camp.  Believe it or not quite a few players have scored at the camp nou this season.  He looks special in a side full of average players.  Good enough for Liverpool.  No way.

:nod
grayghost

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:57 pm

LFC2007 wrote:It's the yank invasion dude.

Bellamy is a good quality player, he has been forced to play a role he isn't used to in many games this season - a different role to what he played at Blackburn. I believe we can do better in terms of our striking options, but within the financial constraints we were in last summer he was one of the best we could have bought.

How else would you spend £6m for a pacey forward with his ability? To me that was a very wise purchase, he appears to be a striker in demand and I wouldn't be surprised if he would command a fee above £6m. I'd bet that there would be a number of clubs in for him so we'd at least recoup what we paid for him.

spot on mate. you spoke my mind.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Ian Rush's Right foot » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:58 pm

Torres isn't what we need - however i firmly believe he has hid heart set on a move to us (armband phrase)

I would prefer forlan to Torres, we will definatly score goals this time around, his move to manscum was from south america of course he didn't settle straight away, He was also often partnerd with Ruud van Nistalrooy who's a greedy cnt (54 goal in 103 games in spain is a good return)

IMO - bellamy is a good prem player not good enough for us even though i believe he didn't play too bably for us last year, and is easily worth 8Mill in the current market

....I'm the bee's knee, his legs and his arms.....
Ian Rush's Right foot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill