John Terry Trial begins

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby ethanr » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:57 pm

One thing really ***** me off is how badly Suarez was burned at the stake.  I'm seeing all over the place people complimenting Terry's  demeanor and Sh*t.  People saying things like he's so strong to be able to take this without letting his head drop, or acting like he has such a good heart because he's not going after ferdinand... What the f*ck?  f*cking zero.  They are making him out to be the victim here... It makes no sense at all, and now the FA for sure will do absolutely nothing about this when the case is over.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kharhaz » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:49 am

I think what Terry has done is learn from the Suarez fiasco.

His lawyers went straight on the offensive and asked for a dismissal which of course was turned down.

I am as miffed as anyone when you compare the two cases, Terry and Suarez, but what let us down was our lack of professional help for Suarez. When Suarez was thrown to the dogs, we had nobody on hand with the legal know how to defend him. The only people who defended him where his manager and his team mates. When it came to the crunch, we had no fight at all.

And this is what p!sses me off.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 am

red till i die!! » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:16 pm wrote:we will have to wait till the case is over and verdict delivered then the focus will switch to the f.a to see what they do.
i doubt they will do much with him tbh and i hope our club asks the f.a why they are biased in this.

If he gets found guilty the FA will act but if he wins the case the FA cannot do anything other than bringing the game into disrepute or something
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 am

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:05 pm

Kharhaz » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 pm wrote:I think what Terry has done is learn from the Suarez fiasco.

His lawyers went straight on the offensive and asked for a dismissal which of course was turned down.

I am as miffed as anyone when you compare the two cases, Terry and Suarez, but what let us down was our lack of professional help for Suarez. When Suarez was thrown to the dogs, we had nobody on hand with the legal know how to defend him. The only people who defended him where his manager and his team mates. When it came to the crunch, we had no fight at all.

And this is what p!sses me off.

What a farce the Suarez debacle was, the owners let him and Kenny take all the hit and the way we handled it was embarrassing.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:26 pm

the difference between the reaction to this case by the media compared to that of suarez is nothing short of a disgrace.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:53 pm

stmichael » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:26 pm wrote:the difference between the reaction to this case by the media compared to that of suarez is nothing short of a disgrace.

What do you expect though? Oliver Holt wrote Terry's biography and he was one of those journalists who slated Suarez and Dalglish, but when the Terry case comes up he goes and says ''black c*nt doesn't seem so racist''. Also, no coverage what so ever on Terry's case, no condemning Terry or calling for action, just silence.

You just couldn't make that up :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:07 am

metalhead » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:53 pm wrote:
stmichael » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:26 pm wrote:the difference between the reaction to this case by the media compared to that of suarez is nothing short of a disgrace.

What do you expect though? Oliver Holt wrote Terry's biography and he was one of those journalists who slated Suarez and Dalglish, but when the Terry case comes up he goes and says ''black c*nt doesn't seem so racist''. Also, no coverage what so ever on Terry's case, no condemning Terry or calling for action, just silence.

You just couldn't make that up :laugh:

Dude, the way things are going, Terry will end up getting a settlement in his favor for all the distress this has caused him and his mistresses.   :laugh:
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 am

Personally I'd love Anton to win, if only to see the look of confusion on JTs face when he joins in the celebrations
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:35 am

dawson99 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:23 am wrote:Personally I'd love Anton to win, if only to see the look of confusion on JTs face when he joins in the celebrations

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:58 am

dawson99 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 am wrote:Personally I'd love Anton to win, if only to see the look of confusion on JTs face when he joins in the celebrations

:laugh:  Its funny because its true !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:26 pm

not guilty shocker
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby lakes10 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Totally  disgusted that Terry had been found Not Guilty
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 pm

Absolute f*cking disgrace.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Why are you surprised ?
Benny The Noon

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion