John terry - What do you think now owzat?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:59 pm

So have you heard what John Terry's nickname is in the Chelsea dressing room "Son Of Abromovic", on the account that he is Abromovic's favouite player just ahead of Damien Duff.

So now do you think we could buy him?

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:21 pm

Anything is possible......
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GerraRd17Rob » Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:20 am

John Terry is brilliant, I think best Centre back in England, but I dont think we could EVER buy John Terry, He is part of Chelsea's and Roman's plans
GerraRd17Rob

Postby Owzat » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:26 am

Considering Chelsea are still spending and haven't let many players go yet, do you think they're just going to settle for being third? They really aren't much further on than they were pre-Abrahamovic apart from a lot of expensive signings. Three years of this and I'll be laughing my head off, it will be the most expensive disaster since Houllier's five year plan came off the rails, it could even be worse

Come on then chaps, who are your top five central defenders in the world? Let's see if you can do it without bias towards Terry
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion