John terry - Cps to presecute

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Greavesie » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:14 am

the Terry thing certainly presents an interesting situation, especially with the Euros round the corner.

What I will say is that its an absolute circus for the PC world, I genuinely think the CPS have a lot more to deal with than this. Its a fooking joke. I don't like John Terry simply because he walks, but this is a p!ss take it really is
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Greavesie » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:17 am

Regarding Anton Ferdinand, well the CPS stated this Ferdinand submitted his account of the incident to the Football Association and has said he has 'very strong feelings on the matter'.

didnt anton initially say that it was a misunderstanding and him and Terry are mates or something??

What a waste of time and money this is, I genuinely don't know whether to laugh or cry at the proportion this has been blown into
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:28 am

The BBC learns that after initial hearing on Feb 1st the case against Terry likely to be adjourned for 8-10 weeks, forcing FA to decide on Terry prior to his hearing in court.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Kharhaz wrote:They could also let the justice system punish him with his massive £2,500 fine and leave it at that by saying he has been tried in a court of law, found guilty, and paid his penalty.

I have no doubt this is what the FA will do.

I dont think so, they would probably like too and will hoping he isnt found guilty

However if he is convicted and its a big IF, they will have no choice but to impose a penalty
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Oh goody case adjourned till July 9  :glare:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Un ferkin believable, terrys trial has been set 1 week after the euros finish, coincidence, i think not. This smells of the FA having crawled all over the CPS so their precious little captain can play in the euros. Suarez was hung drawn and quartered in 10 minutes flat and this c unt gets to decide his own fate.
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:27 pm

the FA sent in a letter weeks ago saying what a nice person Terry was..............it stinks
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:25 pm

What a :censored: load of :censored:.

Wont stand trial until july? ??????

How the :censored: has this been allowed to happen? Suarez was tried and sentenced in two minutes ffs.

Setup by the FA.

Terry will prob retire after euros, so it will be a case of "former england player found guilty" instead of "england captain found guilty"

Stinks stinks stinks

Makes my bloOd boil
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:57 pm

RedSi35 wrote:What a :censored: load of :censored:.

How the :censored: has this been allowed to happen? Suarez was tried and sentenced in two minutes ffs.

Setup by the FA.

Terry will prob retire after euros, so it will be a case of "former england player found guilty" instead of "england captain found guilty"

Stinks stinks stinks

Makes my bloOd boil

exactly

:censored: disgrace this! the media is seems so quite about it as well!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:41 pm

I am pretty sure as this matter is being handled through the courts that The F.A are not able to impose any sort of either additional punishment if found guilty or punishment at all if not guilty. They always find a way to distance themselves when it suits them, like when a Reff sees an incident and takes not action. After all the trouble they went to getting Rooney's ban reduced I do not think for one minute they would dare take any action against another of England's darlings !.

The Suarez joke of a case was nothing more than a cheap point scoring way of The FA sending a statement out to Blatter after his ridiculous handshake comment, a chance to get one over him, just like letting the fair play handshake then be scrapped for the recent Chelsea "V" Q.P.R game. £2,500 is nothing to a player of Terry's vast wages but until they impose an income based punishment for something like this there is nothing much anyone can do about it.
destro

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:55 pm

RedSi35 wrote:What a :censored: load of :censored:.

Setup by the FA.

Stinks stinks stinks

Makes my bloOd boil

So he avoids being convicted whilst he is England captain?

Not ideal but he won't retire from domestic football after the Euros. The FA will have to ban him if found guilty and as such he will get a lengthy domestic ban the start of next season.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:57 pm

destro wrote:I am pretty sure as this matter is being handled through the courts that The F.A are not able to impose any sort of either additional punishment if found guilty or punishment at all if not guilty. They always find a way to distance themselves when it suits them, like when a Reff sees an incident and takes not action. After all the trouble they went to getting Rooney's ban reduced I do not think for one minute they would dare take any action against another of England's darlings !.

The Suarez joke of a case was nothing more than a cheap point scoring way of The FA sending a statement out to Blatter after his ridiculous handshake comment, a chance to get one over him, just like letting the fair play handshake then be scrapped for the recent Chelsea "V" Q.P.R game. £2,500 is nothing to a player of Terry's vast wages but until they impose an income based punishment for something like this there is nothing much anyone can do about it.

The FA can do what they want before any court case. The ICC banned Pakistani players before their court case as their own criteria for guilt had been satisfied.

The FA could easily charge Terry now based on their very loose view of guilt. Especially when you contrast the Suarez case and Terry's where Terry has been criminally charged.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:09 pm

I hope they do, but can't see it happening till the CPC have their say first. From the FA's perspective they chose not to act first so don't see why they would act until CPC try him first.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:21 am

The trial has been delayed until July AT THE REQUEST OF CHELSEA. :angry: :angry:

Justice for Terry is different to Justice for the 96.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:55 am

Reg wrote:The trial has been delayed until July AT THE REQUEST OF CHELSEA. :angry: :angry:

Justice for Terry is different to Justice for the 96.

They value Terry more than 96 innocent people :no
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion