John terry - Cps to presecute

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

is anyone really surprised at this?.
he was never going to miss the euro's and will be captain for sure:angry: .
fooking stinks all the way to the fa this does:angry: .
i also seen on ssn that some people are calling for him to step down from the euro's??? .like as if thats ever gonna happen
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:23 pm

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say he should remain captain of England while the charges are ongoing. One of the core legal principles of this country is innocent until proven guilty, stripping him of the captaincy only punishes him for something he is yet to be found guilty of. Imagine he is proven innocent after being stripped of the captaincy, an innocent man having the chance to captain his country at the Euros taken away

I know the FA have different criteria, but they're spineless nobeds who won't act, and I'm sure they'll find another reason not to come July
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Homebooby » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Looks like he has lost his captaincy
Homebooby

Postby parchpea » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Terry should have been kicked out of the England squad after his outburst at the World Cup which was disrespectful to Gerrard and the group.

No one seems to like the fella and frankly he stinks the place out with England so for me he would be taken out of the equasion completely let alone stripped out the captaincy.

Trouble with him is he has such a massive ego he beleives he is the only man for the job and he will cause problems in the squad you can bet on that because he wont take a back seat and allow the new captain to take centre stage.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Homebooby » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:42 pm

How many times do you need to be disgraced and stripped of your captaincy before you are no longer eligible for england? Is it 2 or 3 times?

:cool:
Homebooby

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:16 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:The FA can do what they want before any court case. The ICC banned Pakistani players before their court case as their own criteria for guilt had been satisfied.

The FA could easily charge Terry now based on their very loose view of guilt. Especially when you contrast the Suarez case and Terry's where Terry has been criminally charged.

i agree with this.
the fa could easily charge him with a racial slur towards an opponent as regardless of what view you have on it he has been clearly caught on tv calling anton a fooking black kunt.

double standards again from the F.A
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby worcester_red » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:28 pm

red till i die!! wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:The FA can do what they want before any court case. The ICC banned Pakistani players before their court case as their own criteria for guilt had been satisfied.

The FA could easily charge Terry now based on their very loose view of guilt. Especially when you contrast the Suarez case and Terry's where Terry has been criminally charged.

i agree with this.
the fa could easily charge him with a racial slur towards an opponent as regardless of what view you have on it he has been clearly caught on tv calling anton a fooking black kunt.

double standards again from the F.A

totally agree I can't see why the FA can't handle this the same way as they did the Evra-Suarez incident, totally separate form any legal case. Also very often when someone in the public is accused of something like this then they have the common decency of taking a back seat or resigning until it is resolved, e.g Chris Huhne, not that I think he is a decent man at all.
worcester_red

Postby aCe' » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:40 pm

i just have 2 words to say.

Muaaaaa Hahahaahahahahaha
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Does this mean he's captaining Scotland then? :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby damjan193 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Homebooby wrote:Looks like he has lost his captaincy

Again? :D
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:09 pm

English FA = Joke

No :censored: idea whatsoever.

No sympathy for Terry at all, but lol the FA are clueless :censored:wits
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Guh.................Gerrard for new England captain ffs.

Dont want him anywhere near that shambles
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 pm

LFC2007 wrote:I'm not so sure about this one. Unlike Suarez, Terry apparently denies using any words that could be construed as racist. I think that probably creates a need for other evidence over and above the video footage and the word of Anton Ferdinand for Terry to be convicted or found guilty by the FA. It also depends on how convincing his defence argument is.

I can't say I 'hope' he gets found guilty unless he's actually guilty of wrongdoing. I just tend to think the guy is a scumbag anyway, irrespective of the charge.

I appreciate your 'innocent until proven guilty stance', but it's John Terry we're talking about. He's one of those f'uckers who leads the trouble, but always ends up smelling of roses, he's guilty and thats it.

The FA did Suarez largely on the grounds of what Evra said and on inconsistencies in his, Kuyts and Comollis statments, with a bit of suggestive video evidence. I think he'll get done, and I'm looking forward to watching it happen.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:18 pm

How can he deny it when his mouth has to be blanked as everyone can read his lips. Laughable how
a: he denys it
b: the courts will wait until after the cup so as not to upset him
c: compete disregard what Anton wants, he is the victim ffs
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:14 pm

anton ferdinand should approach the fa and ask why is he any different than patrice evra.
im sure he has told the ref on the day and the fa exactly what terry said to him in that moment and it has been backed up with tv camera's but still the fa wont act despite telling everyone that they are against racism and will do their utmost to stamp it out.this case is far more clear cut than evra v suarez and it appears now that the fa will selectively condemn racism when it suits them.
the biggest racists are the ones that line the corridors of soho square.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion