John terry - Cps to presecute

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:24 pm

The FA are not allowed to pass any judgement until after the court case.

Hopefully Terry will get put down and then he will be banned for 8 games and fined for bringing the game into disrepute.  Cant see it somehow!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:The FA are not allowed to pass any judgement until after the court case.

Hopefully Terry will get put down and then he will be banned for 8 games and fined for bringing the game into disrepute.  Cant see it somehow!

not true at all.

"Concerns have been raised over the possibility that standing Terry down could prejudice his case, but yesterday the Crown Prosecution Service said that there was no legal impediment to the FA pursuing its own disciplinary or other procedures ahead of the full hearing.".

source
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:39 pm

what happened today is hardly a punishment, it's just common sense.

watch them ignore gerrard and give the captaincy to parker now. there's a campaign already to get him instated, despite the fact he's only been in the england fold for a year. mind you he's another cockney so it's hardly surprising.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:00 pm

stmichael wrote:what happened today is hardly a punishment, it's just common sense.

watch them ignore gerrard and give the captaincy to parker now. there's a campaign already to get him instated, despite the fact he's only been in the england fold for a year. mind you he's another cockney so it's hardly surprising.

thats a bit harsh, Stevie is 2/5 on to get it, and hes been injured for 6 months it seems
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Shockingly Terry is injured so won't be playing, or shaking Rios hand, at the weekend
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 pm

John Terry has described losing the England captaincy as the most disappointing thing to happen to him since he ran out of petrol on the way to Wayne Bridge's house.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Good Yank » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:40 pm

stmichael wrote:John Terry has described losing the England captaincy as the most disappointing thing to happen to him since he ran out of petrol on the way to Wayne Bridge's house.

:laugh:
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion