Rivaldo - He admits discussions

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby big al » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:45 pm

Everyone is entitled to there opinion. 

I have already agreed here with the views of JBG.  Let me just add that there are many players out there who will be available on a free this coming year.

Rivaldo's agent is using hype to make it seem that who ever signs him would be a making a master stoke. 

Simple questions if he's that good why is he being released? and why is no other Italian club in for him? 

Houlier let Berger go, Pompey were'nt the only British team after his signature.  So why are all the other Italian sides not making approaches. 

They are better placed to assess Rivaldo than Houlier. 

Silence speaks volumes sometimes!
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:01 pm

no italian team came in for thierry henry when juventus wanted him out.I know its a different situation but politics are involved I would imagine.Top italian clubs dont want to be seen taking milans rejects.From what Ive read he wants to play in england and not just for any old club.he said he was proud of milans history in the european cup and his next club would be of similar stature.It was in that context that he mentioned liverpool.maybe its all bullsh#t but I dont think he would join any old italian club.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion