Progress, our squad, time, investment.. - And why we need a new manager.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:32 am

s@int wrote:
bigmick wrote:Yep your right, the "100% know I'm right" line was b0ll0cks. I admitted that, it seemed sensible when I typed it but once it was pointed out and I read it back there was no defence. Done like a kipper there I'm afraid.  :(

It is though a fact "as far as I'm concerned", "in my eyes", "in my own little mind" and all that stuff that the Keane incident (sounds like a John Grisham book) has diminished Rafa's standing in my eyes. He appears to me to be doing things for his own benefit as opposed to for the benefit of the team.

I think (only my opinion this time) that he thinks the club will be sold soon, and the quicker he can get himself a contract signed the better off he is. That way, if any new owners want to get rid of him he's in for a big chunky pay off. He can go to whichever is his next club with a big fat wadge of cash in his back pocket. If he doesn't get a new contract, he may be staring down the gun barrel at only a one year pay-off. This is why (I think anyway) he has shown such a remarkable urgency to get his contract sorted. This is particularly the case as for the first time in his managerial career at Liverpool we were top of the league. It was (IMHO) a case of "feck winning the thing, lets get the contract sorted and sharpish".

No facts, and quite a damning opinion of the man I admit. It is though my opinion, although I do realise it is quite controversial and probably offensive to some. For that I'm sorry, I'm not deliberately trying to p!ss people off here. It's simply how I see it.

I agree with you mate (even the 100%bollox part  :D ) I think you probably meant you felt you were 100% correct in your own mind ........when you wrote it....... not that you were 100% right.

The thing is if Rafa felt so strongly about Keane and how much we had paid etc etc , why wait till we are top of the league half way through the season, why not have the balls to say what he thought when we had just bought him?

And you know that he never how exactly ?

Is it cus Mick is 100% sure that he didnt ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LegBarnes » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:33 am

I am chosing not to post on forums atm just bcos lando is about the guy is the most abusive person I have ever seen and any wonder how he is still alive.

unless of course he never goes out or doesn't speak to people like this in real life which begs the question ?

He is clearly just a small time muppet that likes to shout off at people in a safe place (internet).

Complete joke.
LegBarnes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:35 am

LegBarnes wrote:I am chosing not to post on forums atm just bcos lando is about the guy is the most abusive person I have ever seen and any wonder how he is still alive.

unless of course he never goes out or doesn't speak to people like this in real life which begs the question ?

He is clearly just a small time muppet that likes to shout off at people in a safe place (internet).

Complete joke.

You can edit that or tell me to delete it.

Thats just shi.t stirring.

Let me know.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:35 am

whoa thats personal there - wondering how he is still alive ??!! its only a forum lets not overreact shall we.
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:41 am

FWIW I was on both here and on the Keane thread for much of this mrning and afternoon (our time over here) and although I pretty much disagreed with every comment Lando typed, I thought he was relatively well behaved. I think people are just going to have to accept that different posters have individual styles. Leon is a bit sarcy, Lando and Bam a bit in yer face, I'm a bit condescending/know it all, GYBS a bit Happy Clappy, Heimdall a bit doom and gloomy, Ciggs a bit p!ssed sometimes, Bazza ditto, Judge a fecking loop, other posters a tad strange etc etc.

Lando's only serious crime from what I could see was that he was talking utter b0ll0cks. If you banned people for that, there'd only be me left   :D .
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 am

bigmick wrote:FWIW I was on both here and on the Keane thread for much of this mrning and afternoon (our time over here) and although I pretty much disagreed with every comment Lando typed, I thought he was relatively well behaved. I think people are just going to have to accept that different posters have individual styles. Leon is a bit sarcy, Lando and Bam a bit in yer face, I'm a bit condescending/know it all, GYBS a bit Happy Clappy, Heimdall a bit doom and gloomy, Ciggs a bit p!ssed sometimes, Bazza ditto, Judge a fecking loop, other posters a tad strange etc etc.

Lando's only serious crime from what I could see was that he was talking utter b0ll0cks. If you banned people for that, there'd only be me left   :D .

In your opinion.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:42 am

No mate you would be with us in the banned world :p :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:52 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
bigmick wrote:FWIW I was on both here and on the Keane thread for much of this mrning and afternoon (our time over here) and although I pretty much disagreed with every comment Lando typed, I thought he was relatively well behaved. I think people are just going to have to accept that different posters have individual styles. Leon is a bit sarcy, Lando and Bam a bit in yer face, I'm a bit condescending/know it all, GYBS a bit Happy Clappy, Heimdall a bit doom and gloomy, Ciggs a bit p!ssed sometimes, Bazza ditto, Judge a fecking loop, other posters a tad strange etc etc.

In your opinion.

No I'm 100% certain of it. I know it to be a fact infact  :;): . This time I'm not even talking b0ll0cks, honest.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:53 am

bigmick wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

In your opinion.

No I'm 100% certain of it. I know it to be a fact infact  :;): . This time I'm not even talking b0ll0cks, honest.

fu'ck you mick (aka barbara cartland) you'd be only one left. at least my bollox can be read in an instant, yours is too long  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:55 am

bigmick wrote:other posters a tad strange

:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:59 am

kazza wrote:
bigmick wrote:other posters a tad strange

:laugh:

I wonder who I could have meant eh? Right on cue  :buttrock
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:06 pm

Kazza and BigMick get a room (PM) - please dont ruin a thread with a bitchfest.

Thanks
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:07 pm

comment  :;):
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:11 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:Kazza and BigMick get a room (PM) - please dont ruin a thread with a bitchfest.

Thanks

I'm in all the rooms Leon, and in each one I go into I have a shadow. I've a far better idea than yours, I'll feck off to bed. Goodnight all.
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby elninonumber9 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:15 pm

why didnt we make a move?
elninonumber9

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion