Rotation, - The 2008/09 season question.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Number 9 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:21 pm

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:anybody in their right mind knows to leave the centre half pairing alone for as much as they can. Every great side is built from the back. Even shitty sides are built from the back.

Every side in the league next year barring two or three will know their first choice centre halves. The three I don't think will are Liverpool, Newcastle and Tottenham. Look at the biggest spenders and biggest underachievers in premiership history...Liverpool, Newcastle and Tottenham.

I don't care who Benitez picks, as long as their his first choice centre halves and as long as he picks them together as often as he can. My choice is Carra and Agger, Benitez may choose San Jose and Hobbs. That doesn't really bother me as long as Benitez picks his first choice reguarlly.

Yeah John,bringing two players in with virtually no experience as our centre back pairing for the season would be a great idea??
How would that not bother you?

No experience between them and playing regularly against some of the lethal players in world football!
FFS we would get ripped to shreds mate! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon May 05, 2008 10:35 pm

i know baz, the point I was making is, I want Benitez to pick HIS preferred two reguarlly. I moan about rotation, so I could hardly moan if he started playing a settled side looking for him to rotate could I?.

If his first choice centre halves are San Jose and Hobbs (unlikely I know) but if they are then I'd rather he picked them every week then changing week in week out. That's the point. And it's not just the centre halves but for every position. I want him to pick his best 11 whenever he can. Obviously we won't all be happy with his selection, but I'd certainly be happier if he picked a settled side.

The San Jose/Hobbs partnership was extreme but the point being made was pretty simple. Apparently not simple enough for some :laugh:
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby LFC2007 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:40 pm

You never can be certain of your opinions, you backtrack that often.

Always the same excuse 'I was clearly joking, but some idiots actually thought I was being serious....'.

:sleep
LFC2007

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon May 05, 2008 10:46 pm

at least I have an opinion pal and it's hardly backtracking, it's making the point clear to idiots like you who take every word literally.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby LFC2007 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:50 pm

You're the only poster who's ever been as thick/stupid/fickle/idiotic enough to say, in relation to Benitez; 'We possibly even have the manager to win us the league' and then proceed it by saying - in exactly the same thread and on exactly the same page -; 'I want him out, he WON'T win us the league'.

As for taking people literally, you took StMick literally when he said 'Torres out'  :laugh:
LFC2007

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon May 05, 2008 10:52 pm

yes and you're so thick/stupid/fickle/idiotic to continue reading.

1-0 to me.

i thank you.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby LFC2007 » Mon May 05, 2008 10:53 pm

The evidence can speak for itself  :D

40 years on the kop  :laugh: Blindfolded, with earmuffs on  ???  :D
LFC2007

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Mon May 05, 2008 10:54 pm

and you continue to read.

2-0 to me
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby JoeTerp » Tue May 06, 2008 2:23 am

I liked the "other" rotation thread better
JoeTerp

Postby bigmick » Tue May 06, 2008 6:03 am

Which one Joe, they're all rotation threads. As far as I'm concerned inside every thread there's a point about rotation dying to get out :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue May 06, 2008 8:38 am

bigmick wrote:Which one Joe, they're all rotation threads. As far as I'm concerned inside every thread there's a point about rotation dying to get out :D

all started by mick   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion