Mascherano - Ready?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:32 am

Lando just has a problem with me because I proved the cun.t wrong in a previous thread. The d!ickhead has not interest in what the argument is just as long as he can put a sly dig in on me. If that's your pathetic way of living pal, fair enough, but I'd rather you spoke about Liverpool instead of criticising a fellow fan.

Peewee I'll agree that Mascheranho may be struggling come Christmas because of his lack of time away from competitive football but if Rafa rotates the midfield as people are assuming then he should be OK. I'd rather us just leave Mascheranho out of the sides until September and give him August to have a break from football, because lets not forget start of September there are internationals again so it's more travelling for him. Give him August off and let him lose his rustiness for Argentina so he is in prime condition for us after the international break.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:52 am

god_bless_john_houlding wrote:Lando just has a problem with me because I proved the cun.t wrong in a previous thread. The d!ickhead has not interest in what the argument is just as long as he can put a sly dig in on me. If that's your pathetic way of living pal, fair enough, but I'd rather you spoke about Liverpool instead of criticising a fellow fan.

Peewee I'll agree that Mascheranho may be struggling come Christmas because of his lack of time away from competitive football but if Rafa rotates the midfield as people are assuming then he should be OK. I'd rather us just leave Mascheranho out of the sides until September and give him August to have a break from football, because lets not forget start of September there are internationals again so it's more travelling for him. Give him August off and let him lose his rustiness for Argentina so he is in prime condition for us after the international break.

Poor baby. Can give it but cannot take it. :sniffle

Maybe you should get your Mummy to use Johnson's "No more tears" next time...

However... Just to shut you up once and for all, you arrogant piece of crusty cum on a Harlot's hooters - MAscherano has not played enough matches to be knackered, especially as he is getting extra time off after the Copa.

Now - back to your crying, baby boy.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion