Sack the manager before i shoot him - Houllier's bad management

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby BOODIDDY » Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:11 pm

Your all talking cr#p le frog is cr#p he has to go. Can we get some good discussions this site is becoming boring
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby catweazle » Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:35 pm

Sum up GH is one word. 
Mediocre,
When was the last time you could feel them moving the game forward.When was the last time you knew they were going to win.When was the last time Liverpool cranked up the tempo and scared the hell out of somebody. The legend does, …but this team doesn’t

The ingredients are wrong, so change the cook.
Don’t look back at Shankly or Paisley or past glories,
Look for a no nonsense winner, who will  kick somebody’s a#se in the near future. There are too many coaches/managers who are constantly ”rebuilding”, with very little success. GH is one of those. We need a no excuse, straight forward, proven ,winning manager.We’ve got to the point were some of the great players are fading or resigning themselves to another wasted season .Sorry GH, that’s your fault . You must resign!
I am not interested in being competitive, leave that to other teams.I interested in Liverpool kicking the hell out of the Premiership.
catweazle

Postby catweazle » Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:36 pm

Sum up GH is one word. 
Mediocre,
When was the last time you could feel them moving the game forward.When was the last time you knew they were going to win.When was the last time Liverpool cranked up the tempo and scared the hell out of somebody. The legend does, …but this team doesn’t

The ingredients are wrong, so change the cook.
Don’t look back at Shankly or Paisley or past glories,
Look for a no nonsense winner, who will  kick somebody’s a#se in the near future. There are too many coaches/managers who are constantly ”rebuilding”, with very little success. GH is one of those. We need a no excuse, straight forward, proven ,winning manager.We’ve got to the point were some of the great players are fading or resigning themselves to another wasted season .Sorry GH, that’s your fault . You must resign!
I am not interested in being competitive, leave that to other teams.I interested in Liverpool kicking the hell out of the Premiership.
:(
catweazle

Postby Supermarius » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:01 pm

Royal blue..even with houllier were still too good for ure lot..and that includes wonder wayne and that big fruit Ferguson.
Q: You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake, and a Manchester United Fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?

A: Shoot the United Fan. Twice.
Supermarius

Postby greenred » Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:04 am

yeah,nothing changes it seems.Houllier is still here,Liverpool are losing,the French are giving us abuse, and Evertonians are still bitter twisted tw.ats.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:05 am

yeah,nothing changes it seems.Houllier is still here,Liverpool are losing,the French are giving us abuse, and Evertonians are still bitter twisted tw.ats.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion