Signing anyone ? - Make it big and make it quick !

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:56 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
red4life2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:champ manager should be banned , it's the ruin of the transfer window i tell yer ' everyones gone feckin mad.

ha ha so funny mate comic genius at work............................................

ok tell me who is impossible to get out of that list?

Yes yes ok then your right, lets go sign every fecker who is great on champ manager and everything will fall into place .

After all it's dead easy this business of signing four or even five world class players , bedding them into a squad , find the right formation for that disrupted squad , and then hopefully all your new players will click right from the off and we will go and p!ss the league ,fa cup ,champions league and league cup to boot , dead easy really.

BELLEND :angry:

These are the kinds of threads that should be pinned and consulted in October.  Not for the arguments raised, mind, (which are generally rubbish) but to see how many newbies who crop up each summer actually continue posting beyond a month of joining.  I'm guessing that the likes of maypax..., red4life2007 and cpc4eva may just be this summer's version of Billy_5_times.   ???  :D

I think I surprised a lot of people by sticking around although I haven't been able to post a lot lately. My summer job is run like a facist regime and there hasnt been a lot of meaningful stuff to actually happen yet.  Although I am starting to loose my patients I think I can keep it for another week or two.  By the way Hick's Texas Rangers are sitting in dead last right now, really have to question his disire to do whatever it takes to win.
JoeTerp

Postby Sabre » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:01 pm

I think I surprised a lot of people by sticking around although I haven't been able to post a lot lately. My summer job is run like a facist regime and there hasnt been a lot of meaningful stuff to actually happen yet.  Although I am starting to loose my patients I think I can keep it for another week or two.  By the way Hick's Texas Rangers are sitting in dead last right now, really have to question his disire to do whatever it takes to win.

You haven't much to do with many newbies around here.

You said that you supported Liverpool for not a long time and didn't know much the game, yet, your football posts were better than most people's and you've proved to know for instance the lower categories of the club much better than me, and you've shown a constant will to learn about football.

Keep up the good stuff Joe!! BTW not sure what you mean in the last sentence (my english is cráp) are you talking about Hick's other business in America not going well? that would be slightly more worrying than some articles.

And good luck and patience in your work.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Alonso optimism

No different to what he was saying all of last season - he wanted to stay and dreams of winning the premiership with us.
LFC2007

Postby Bammo » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:15 pm

red4life2007 wrote:you really think we are playing atractive football?

I didn't actually say attractive, just better. I'd love us to play free-flowing attractive football and I think Rafa wants that too. That's why he tried to buy skillful wingers last summer. Unfortunately Gonzo wasn't up to the premiership and Pennant took  until around March to adapt.

We're never going to play like Man Utd, that isn't our style. They may be more attractively but I believe that in the long run Rafa's style will prove to be more effective.

Regardless of the money Rafa is given, don't expect to see more than 3 new names in the starting lineup next season. (striker and wingers most likely).
Twitter[url=http://twitter.com/IanBamford[/URL]Lego Pirates:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....o0]http[/url]

Scallies: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWxvm_HNQU
Bammo
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:25 pm

red4life2007 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Your either a WUM or you will retract the last line of your comment and apologise  :angry:

why? is it not fact that our own fans did that? just because i support liverpool it doesnt mean i have to defend some of our bad supporters.........

and the name calling?? how old are you?

Like i said ,what has that comment got to do with any of the threads being discussed? What has my age go to do anything?

Stop talking out of your @rse.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:14 pm

ive been up on youtube checking up players. qhat do you guys think of them?
matias fernandez
alexis sanchez
kaabi

and check out this goal ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-gTTSe211k
maypaxvobiscum

Postby red4life2007 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:50 pm

every player looks good on youtube!
red4life2007

Postby bigmick » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:06 pm

Just so people know, Mr Red4life has been issued a card for his comments earlier in this page. Suffice to say if there is any repeat of anything similar, more action will be taken.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:10 pm

Can we not have either this or the "why is nothing happening on the transfer front?" thread locked?

Quite how both of them have got to 8+ pages worth of posts I have no idea. They're both pretty pointless, and on exactly the same subject.
ivor_the_injun

Postby bigmick » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:15 pm

Yes I agree with Igor, it's time for action. I'm locking this, and having just gone back through all of Red4Life's posts I reckon his name is accurate but not our Red so I'm banning him as well. When I've done that I'm going to move the rumour threads into the right forum.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion