Michael shields - Another disgrace

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby jkop » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:39 pm

I have always said this f.uck the government especially Tony dic.kwad Blair, he is a yes man who will do nothing to upset other countries in case it ruins his career.( Unless he is stuck up George Bushs a.ss) :angry: I hope Michael gets the justice he deserves. :nod
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:32 pm

If the Home Office don't pay the fine for him, then I'm going to look at emmigrating.

I don't want to associate with a country that f*cks it's own, while licking the a*ses of foreigners.

B*stards. :angry:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:40 pm

at least he's coming home - its a start.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:45 pm

lets hope the government stance is a ruse and when he gets back we stick 2 fingers up the the kunts in bulgaria and michael gets a tag and is allowed home/ just tag him for a few months with a bit of a curfew.

or better still when he gets back just release him
112-1077774096

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:59 pm

peewee wrote:lets hope the government stance is a ruse and when he gets back we stick 2 fingers up the the kunts in bulgaria and michael gets a tag and is allowed home/ just tag him for a few months with a bit of a curfew.

or better still when he gets back just release him

Would that be possible ?

Once he returns home is it our government and laws that can make a decision like that, or does the Bulgarian sentence have to stand ? I havent got a clue meself, but obviously if they can do that he should be released immediately.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:09 pm

Make no mistake,the Bulgarian authorities dont care if he serves out his sentence or not....all they want is the compensation money!£90,000 is a lot of money here.But its a HUGE amount to any Bulgarian!

Once he's on our soil its fu.ck all to do with Bulgaria what happens to him! Would be great if the government had the balls to let him free.Considering the case was well dodgy even to the average guy on the street i'd say his lawyers may be able to pull a few strings when he gets home.
Whether the government have the balls to free him is another thing though!

Im sure Michael will be delighted to be back home in any case.
He may not have cleared his name yet but its very positive step in the right direction!!

GOOD LUCK TO THE FELLA!

Maybe one day they can get conclusive evidence he is innocent then Michaels family can sue the ars.e off Bulgaria and get they're £90k back plus compo!! :)
66-1120597113

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:14 pm

I bet the british government dont free him though.

It is still great news for Michael and his family, they must of had the worst 18 months ever.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion