Champions League 3rd rnd qualifying draw - maccabi haifa

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Kashi » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:22 pm

Hi, I'm a Maccabi Haifa fan, and I'm here to talk football

Of course we don't have much chance to win this tie, but i believe that if Haifa and Liverpool would play 10 games, 8 games Liverpool will win, 1 game will end with a draw and 1 Haifa will win... I want to think that the next 2 games will be the draw and win for Haifa :)

After reading most of this thread I would like to end with this statement: Anything is possible (includding winning Liverpool and world peace :D )
Kashi

Postby SHeMi » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:31 pm

dawson99,
Despite you are a fan of the most strong team in the world,it is saddening me you are decry Maccabi Haifa.
Look,your chances to go to the group stage in this double meeting is clear.
But I estimate you never see us played,and actually never heard about us.
We are a very good team.we are also strong,not like you,it's clear,but we are strong.
We have a very lethal attack with two strikers(Argentinian-Roberto Colluati and Israeli-Yaniv Katan) and two wing attack players(Brazilian-Gustavo Boccoli and Congolese-Alan Masudi).

I believe about our chances to make a sensation.
SHeMi

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:12 pm

Liverpool are currently in pre-season training so we might not be firing on all cylinders when we play you.

is your season underway or are you also in training
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby AMITGT » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:22 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:Liverpool are currently in pre-season training so we might not be firing on all cylinders when we play you.

is your season underway or are you also in training

WE HAD 2 TRANING CAMPES AND THE SECOND WILL END TOMOROW
AMITGT

Postby Kashi » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:12 pm

Our first league game will be at 19.8.06
First official game in the Toto-Cup (like the english league cup, no team really care about this cup, the winners don't get an europe ticket...) will be 5.8.06, but maybe it'll be posponed because of the CL game...
Kashi

Postby SHeMi » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:47 pm

Kashi wrote:Our first league game will be at 19.8.06
First official game in the Toto-Cup (like the english league cup, no team really care about this cup, the winners don't get an europe ticket...) will be 5.8.06, but maybe it'll be posponed because of the CL game...

I hope it won't be posponed,it is a very good preparation to the game against Liverpool.
SHeMi

Postby wolf89 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:06 pm

Let make it clear.
UEFA said before the match-up choosing that if Tel Aviv won't be bombed, the games will be happen in T.A.
So far, T.A didn't suffer a single rocket in her territory, therefore there is no reason the games won't be in T.A

If until the 21 or 22 rockets will hit T.A you can be assure that you won't play here.

I just wish to see my fav team, LFC beating MHaifa 10-0 in Ramat Gan Stadium. :)
wolf89

Postby Alon » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:16 pm

English fans, you are writing stuff without any background check.
Israel's Army is not on a war with Lebanon's army, but fighting "hizbulla"- a terror group.
Gaza Strip and Tel aviv on the map look close but in the 'real world' it's like England and LA.
The northern border of Israel is very far from Tel Aviv, something like 4-5 hours of driving.
Bombs threats are non exictent those days.
Gilad Shalit and the other Israeli soldiers who got kidnapped (the reason Israel started their attackes on Hizballa) were kidnapped In the border with Lebanon, Gilad was kidnapped in the Gazza strip.
The Central of Israel are living a normal life like yourself.
Israel Succeded to push the missile launchers to the north of Lebanon, so the chance of Tel aviv getting a missile became even lower than it was.

Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are the safest cities in Israel. I can't understand why UEFA didn't want to put the Israeli teams games in Jerusalem. It will be more safe than Tel Aviv.

If you wouldn't come to support your team, don't be surprised when Maccabi Haifa will play good, fell good and advance to the next level..Because in Anfiled Haifa is going to play very defensively.

Alon.
Alon

Postby SHeMi » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:07 pm

wolf89 wrote:Let make it clear.
UEFA said before the match-up choosing that if Tel Aviv won't be bombed, the games will be happen in T.A.
So far, T.A didn't suffer a single rocket in her territory, therefore there is no reason the games won't be in T.A

If until the 21 or 22 rockets will hit T.A you can be assure that you won't play here.

I just wish to see my fav team, LFC beating MHaifa 10-0 in Ramat Gan Stadium. :)

maybe in your sleep tonight.  :glare:
SHeMi

Postby tevel » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:10 pm

Hello dear Liverpool fans. I am writing to you from the "war zone" called Israel.
I think you are too much hysteric about this, and you shouldn't be.
We the Israelis, invite you to visit here and you all should come because of the following reasons:
*Giving prizes to terror- If you won't come, and the fixture would be moved into another, neutral location you are giving prizes to the terror. The terrorist first objective is to lower the moral of Israeli citizens (this is why they always target civillians in public places). If you come, you bring to this country, a country full of bloodshed, an enjoyment. Besides, our football level is very low, Israeli football is :censored:, then why won't you come and give the children from the north who suffer from rockets every day and have to see shitty football some enjoyment?
If the game would be moved to a neutral area, it would be a prize for terror because it will lower the moral of Israeli citizens. You may ask yourself "why should I care about the Israeli citizens?", the reason you should is because every prize like this for Hamas or Hizbullah is also a major confidence boost for any Extrimist terroristic group, showing them that targeting innocents does work.

*Israel itself- We want to show you the real Israel, not Israel youv'e been hearing about in the news; Israel is a beatiful country, and Tel-Aviv itself is a city that lives 24/7 like any other European big city, tons of clubs, beaches, and important of all Girls (that come from all over the world, because Jews were scattered before, with strange mixes like Hollandic and Morrocan) that love foreigners especially if they have British accent ;).

*Security- This is the main reason why most of you afraid to come to Israel. However, I want to tell you that London for example is not safer than Tel-Aviv. Today, terror can strike everywhere. Your players (and you) can be even in bigger danger if the game is played in a nuetral ground because when there is an Israeli team, it will be always target for terrorists. However, in Israel, under Israeli security it would be much safer. Besides, Rockets are being fired on the north, not on Tel-Aviv. I live near Tel-Aviv and I don't feel the war at all, life is normal in this region.

I hope you would come to Israel, so we can talk about it over a glass of beer :)

*Please keep politcs off this, don't start flaming me or Israel saying "you are the terrorist" etc.

See you in Israel.
tevel

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:13 pm

Alon wrote:English fans, you are writing stuff without any background check.
Israel's Army is not on a war with Lebanon's army, but fighting "hizbulla"- a terror group.
Gaza Strip and Tel aviv on the map look close but in the 'real world' it's like England and LA.
The northern border of Israel is very far from Tel Aviv, something like 4-5 hours of driving.
Gilad Shalit and the other Israeli soldiers who got kidnapped (the reason Israel started their attackes on Hizballa) were kidnapped In the border with Lebanon, Gilad was kidnapped in the Gazza strip.
Israel Succeded to push the missile launchers to the north of Lebanon, so the chance of Tel aviv getting a missile became even lower than it was.

Tel Aviv and Jerusalem are the safest cities in Israel. I can't understand why UEFA didn't want to put the Israeli teams games in Jerusalem. It will be more safe than Tel Aviv.

If you wouldn't come to support your team, don't be surprised when Maccabi Haifa will play good, fell good and advance to the next level..Because in Anfiled Haifa is going to play very defensively.

Alon.

Ha..you can play as defensively as you like but we will beatyou...and beat you well!..4-0 to us...then we send our second team over to you (if we have to play in Israel) and win that one as well 0-1...and there you have it the mighty reds march on. :nod   :bowdown
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kashi » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:49 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Alon wrote:English fans, you are writing stuff without any background check.

Alon.

Ha..you can play as defensively as you like but we will beatyou...and beat you well!..4-0 to us...then we send our second team over to you (if we have to play in Israel) and win that one as well 0-1...and there you have it the mighty reds march on. :nod   :bowdown

Last time we played in the CL group stage we lost to Man UTD 5-2 away and then Ferguson sent the reserve/youth team with some first team players to play against us in our "home" match and we won 3-0... so if this 2 games were in the knock-out round Haifa would have passed Manchester... :P
What that I want to say is, even if you win with 3 or 4 goals at Anfield, don't think your reserves/youth squad will be able to hold that lead :D
Last edited by Kashi on Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kashi

Postby metalhead » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:54 pm

Wow you israelis badly want to watch liverpool eh? i can make a short trip but don't slaughter me  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:58 pm

It wont matter...its not as though we will have to send them far?...its only a matter of a  few hundred miles to Holland for the 2nd leg!! :nod  :wwww
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coddy » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:58 pm

metalhead wrote:Wow you israelis badly want to watch liverpool eh? i can make a short trip but don't slaughter me  :D

LOL at metalhead, things getting any better there??
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion