Only need joquin in jan blow the lot we need him

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:10 am

oh and by the way - yes i do live in spain, mick. but i'm a long way from seville and joaquin doesn't trust me anyway.

:;):

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:18 am

The original quotes in Spanish can be found on AS and MARCA. And yes, he talks about showing to Abrahamovich, just because he seemingly was close to sign up for Chelski last year and they didn't do that eventually. He said also on the same paper that "if I didn't happen last year (Chelski) being so close, it won't happen this year". So yes, he wants to show Abramovich/Morriño what they are missing, and I understand he sees the Stadium of light as an excellent shop to show Benitez why he should sign him.

I just wanted to be fair with the lad, because the quote might be misleading. I'm not that sure myself of what he meant neither :S, I know Joaquin is none the brightest, but he cannot be so tw*t to say a month ago he'd love to play in Liverpool and the month later that he'd love to play in chelski.

Pah

Sabre

Actual Question, Actual Answer (translated that is)

Question: Do you think they'll try again signing up you?

Answer: I see it difficult. I could not be closer to sign up than in Christmas (for Chelski or going to the premiere?!?!?!?!?!) so if I didn't go then.... I just hope to do a good match for my sake and my team's.

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:22 am

Fair enough, buy the fecker then! :D (Micky feeling as fickle as feck this morning).
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:23 am

Oh and BTW, Andy that's the last the last time I listen to you you lying, no good SOB !!!! :D :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:25 am

i've just had a look at marca and AS myself, sabre. and it looks like he's actually saying stuff more along the lines of "i want to show that i have value in front of the people that wanted to sign me, and that the things they say about my quality aren't just words" - i'm sure your translations woould be better than mine though, mate.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:31 am

you are right about that, but the next question (the one I traslated) seems to rule out Chelski as a possibility. BTW, your Spanish is good , I saw it :). I'm sure about your translation, I'm not sure about how to read the bloody interview, how to understand it.

As a matter of fact, I must apologize, the first time I read about it in Marca I understood what I posted before, that he was ruling out Chelski. After seeing the ArSe interview I'm not that sure. Bah, bloody Joaquin.  Bloody press

Sabre
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:50 pm

funny how quiet this thread is after the other night  ???

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:27 pm

The lads completely world class.

Does he do enough defensively for Rafa to be interested?

I fuckin hope so!
115-1073096938

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion