More time - For morientas.....

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:34 pm

Afroman wrote:
Liverpool 4 EVA wrote:For FU(KS SAKE - WHY DON'T SOME PEOPLE JUST LAY OFF MORIENTES!!!!!!!

Give the poor guy a proper chance.

He hasn't even had half a season with us yet.

At the end of this season we can judge.

The man has shown throughout his career that he is a tremendous player, and I am confident he will be important for us too.

I agree but I don't think he will preform spectacularily in the EPL but he will be outstanding in the CL

Morientes certainly has the build and strength to succeed in the premiership, but it might just come down to a mentality thing.

His quality is unquestionable.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:22 pm

we have no choice but to give him time.  We're not exactly goin to sell him right now out of last season frustrations are we.  he'll come good dont worry about that.
109-1093441336

Postby The_Rock » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:48 am

okok....its morientes  :D

With baros almost deffo leaving, i guess i will have to find a new LFC hero... And MORIENTES looks like the only one among our strikers who could top-score (unless rafa buys another striker).

So from now on, i will be supporting Morientes as much as i had supported baros.... :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:45 am

I expect Crouch and Cisse to score at least 15 goals this season. Morientes I think wil score 12 goals with ten or dozen assists, he doesn't score a lot of goals but he creates goals like Bergkamp.

If he can't prove himself after this season then we'll have to look to replace him next summer.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 7:51 am

I cant make a post ,im pisseddQ!! lol
66-1120597113

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:08 am

A.B. wrote:Morientes I think wil score 12 goals with ten or dozen assists, he doesn't score a lot of goals but he creates goals

I actually thought the exact same thing.

For me, Fernando's greatest asset isn't his goal scoring, it's a actually an equal and good balance of a guaranteed decent strike rate, mixed with good movement, vital assists and excellent team link up play.

He is a great team player.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion