How do we challenge for the title?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Eazy-E » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:36 am

Ok so a number of players are already gone- Partridge, Henchoz, Otsemobor, Smyth, Harrison, Luzi and Smicer. And others are poised to go such as Pellegrino, Biscan, Diouf and Cheyrou. That leaves only a small group of players. In goals we have 3 keepers to choose from. I believe that Dudek will stay for his experience. Kirkland is a mystery. He seems to have an injury everytime he gets out of bed. Carson is a gem and an excellent signing by Benitez. Centre backs  ??? we only have 3 left Carragher, Hyypia and Whitbread. Zak ain't exactly the most experienced either and in that position you need it. Right back we have 3 Raven, Finnan and Josemi. I honestly believe that next season Josemi will be a different player. Left back we have 3 Traore, Riise and Warnock. Warnock is a class act. Traore, in my opinion, is a squad player, nothing more. Left flank- Kewell  :help , Riise and who else. I hope Kewell goes i'm sick of him. He is a good player but he has too many injuries and there is nothing we can do about that. In the centre we have 5  ??? Gerrard, Alonso, Potter, Welsh and Diao. Diao is nothing more than a tackler. He'll never be anything like Hamann. Gerrard and Alonso are a top pairing. Welsh and Potter are not ready. Right midfield we have Nunez and Luis Garcia. I have my doubts about Garcia, sure he scores dramatic goals but he gives the ball away far too much e.g AC Milan .That is severly short. Finally the forwards Sinama, Le Tallec, Baros, Morientes and Cisse. Nando is a top signing he can help the younger strikers develop but i do not think he will score too many goals next season. Baros and Cisse have failed to rise to their own ability. Fair enough Cisse was injured but Baros has got to be more consistent. He scored 11 goals in the first half of the season, if he had continued he would have had 22 goals. Sadly he only got 2 more. Sinama is deadly. I don't like Le Tallec for some reason. My point is HOW are we supposed to challenge in 4 competitons we only a small amount of players. Milito(£8m), Reina(£6m) and Roque(cheap) look like they are on their way but what about all the other positions. I don't think Joaquin will be bought. We also need to think of UEFA's rules about the number of homegrown players. HOW?
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:29 pm

thats 22 players?? how fking many do you want??
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:32 pm

prepare for a bit of stick from Leon and Stu...
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:45 pm

Geez militia, stop crying.

This post isnt the one liners they are :censored: off at. There is no link to a newsreport we've already read in the forum or on news itself. Don't got to every topic and say

oh no stu is gonna be :censored: off

thats friggin annoying and not adding anything to the thread or the board
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:05 pm

Dude, I am simply fighting for my rights. Look how they associate the threads I start to the likes of 1234ram and Joependo's. Absolutely ridiculous.

The fact is that the thread's I start arent exactly one liners. Just go to my "Player wishlist thread". I guess it is similar to this thread and the treatment i gave this guy was probably same as the treatment i got for starting the "Player wishlist thread".
Last edited by MilitiaRusher on Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:08 pm

MilitiaRusher wrote:Dude, I am simply fighting for my rights. Look how they associate the threads I start to the likes of 1234ram and Joependo's. Absolutely ridiculous.

Agree it is ridiculous, most people on here know that. Just let it roll off your back mate, as I said in Stu's thread I think you have made a good contribution on here, don't let this little incident effect that.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:10 pm

and gawd, I don't use extreme text language like they do.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:11 pm

we know mate, forget about it, keep posting and move on.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:35 pm

I think Joependo and 1234ram bear such a striking similarity to Militia that they must be one and the same person. Their posts are almost indistinguishable in their banality.

Just kidding of course. Has the poor lad spontaneously combusted yet? :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:38 pm

:D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:28 pm

i'm just :censored: off with seeing threads like....

transfers for next season
followed by...
player wishlist a day later
and players i think we should get
and dream team for next season

Whats the :censored: point please?
115-1073096938

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:31 pm

bigmick wrote:I think Joependo and 1234ram bear such a striking similarity to Militia that they must be one and the same person. Their posts are almost indistinguishable in their banality.

Just kidding of course. Has the poor lad spontaneously combusted yet? :D

heh. unfortunatly not, to the demise of Stu and Leon.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:32 pm

Agreed Militia, but you aren't helping yourself by crying.

And stu, i get where ya coming from, but IMO militia hasn't been spamming - compared to the others anyway. In the end i guess its up to the mods!
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eazy-E » Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:24 pm

I'm just making a point. What if we are struck down with an injury crisis for the 3rd season running. I'm just stating my fears man. :D
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion