Liverpool v Birmingham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:32 am

WELL IT IS COMIC RELIEF THIS MONTH!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:58 am

oakton wrote:what's the point of having a forum if we can't make criticize on the team?

I'd say we should rebuild the whole team, build a new team around baros, kewell, gerrard, cisse, garcia, alonso, morrientes, and maybe carragher, finnan, and sinama pongolle.  The rest of the team can go! The rest are either too old or just too ordinary, they have reached their potential.

As for traore, he can put on a red nose and ride a uni-cycle.

who say we can't criticise the team here? I was among the first here to say we were p155ed poor last night showing no commitment not desire on the field, and that the team should be rebuild around the spine of Morientes, Baros, Alonso and Carragher.
If one is to come here offering nothing constructive to the discussion, and recycle the old rants while watching the game on radio is talking loads of BS...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:44 am

Some members of this forum feel that you can only support the club if you go to all of the games …well if that was true we would be the least supported team in the world
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:03 am

If you are referring to me, then I say you are talking right out of your @ss.
How can you comment on the team's performance based on internet report or member's posts on this forum alone, or followed the game on radio? You have no idea what you are talking about and adds nothing to the discussion.
If you are so determined to want Rafa to be sacked, go picket outside Anfield and see what happened. Don't post rubbish hidding behind your screen.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:05 am

lakes10 wrote:…well if that was true we would be the least supported team in the world

Well that just prove your brain is not being engaged while your fingers are doing the typing.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:09 am

Santa you dont know anything about me and before you say anything about me not going to the games you should find out more about me.
i am 32 i was a season ticket holder for 10 years and gave it up as it was getting hard to get to all the games due to work , i gave it up so someone could have my seat that could get to all the games.
I lost a close friend at Hillsborough a game that i should have gone with her to.
you are right i dont get to many games this year but i still know whatr i am talking about
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:36 am

lakes10 wrote:Santa you dont know anything about me and before you say anything about me not going to the games you should find out more about me.
i am 32 i was a season ticket holder for 10 years and gave it up as it was getting hard to get to all the games due to work , i gave it up so someone could have my seat that could get to all the games.
I lost a close friend at Hillsborough a game that i should have gone with her to.
you are right i dont get to many games this year but i still know whatr i am talking about

Look, if I don't watch the game I don't comment on the performance of the team or individuals. Simple as that. Don't try to act intelligent by giving comments that you plug off some internet site or newspaper because you don't like a certain so-and-so. I never judge you on whether you go to games or not. Just what is being posted on the forum. Besides my original comment was aim at marklfc and not you.

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:45 am

ok i know what you mean about the amount of quotes from website but i fell most of us get to see the game one way or another, if i am not at the game and its not on tv there are still ways you can get to see the game live , most of the games this year have been on tv and the few that have not you can get live on the net
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:36 pm

Santa wrote:
he only bitched around here because he get a hard time with all his bluenosed collegues at work

How can I forget, he is our steward so how's any of his office mate be Evertonian? Stop living a double life will ya dapioneer...

its not a full time job being a steward, gobshi'te
109-1105722616

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:40 pm

another thing is that i dont demand instant results as a fan, but what i do want is some passion from the players and a fight about them.  im not doubting rafas managerial abilities and no doubt he is doing okay in his first season, but i think that he should make sure the players are fired up for games.  thats what i want as a fan

i am a true supporter and although i missed the birmingham game as it wasnt televised i listened to it on the radio and it didnt sound all that promising, so im not going to slate the players without knowing all the facts, but one thing i do know was that there was no effort from some of the team
109-1105722616

Postby laza » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:41 pm

marklfc wrote:
Santa wrote:
he only bitched around here because he get a hard time with all his bluenosed collegues at work

How can I forget, he is our steward so how's any of his office mate be Evertonian? Stop living a double life will ya dapioneer...

Being a negative little troll isnt a full time job either but your having a good crack at it
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lfc4life » Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:42 pm

That is the kind of game that makes u want to cry. What is going on:angry:
lfc4life

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:08 pm

laza wrote:
marklfc wrote:
Santa wrote:

Being a negative little troll isnt a full time job either but your having a good crack at it

did you read my post afterwards, i think i have a valid point
109-1105722616

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion