Birmingham v liverpool - Maybe a lil to early

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:01 pm

I hope the players aren't as easily distracted by Everton as some people on this forum.

What Everton do is immaterial. We need to win.

Everton v Chelsea has no bearing on Birmingham v Liverpool. Unless the players and manager let it.

The manager prepares the players to win. And win they  must. A bit of fight please Redmen. :kungfu:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:14 pm

A.B. wrote:
The_Rock wrote:
A.B. wrote:
1)pennant
2)pandiani

We will win because of 4 reasons

1. Morientes
2. Baros
3. Gerrard
4. Riise

So two players will beat Liverpool's starting eleven?

yippe.....we will win 4-2 then  :Oo: ........

another half-a$$ed performance and we will lose...no doubt about it. Hope the guys can give it their all. We usually have problems with hardworkinfg teams who keep running throughout the game (blue sh1t, scums...etc).

A draw will be a good result in my view.

How is a draw a good result? Our goal should be trying to win as many as games as we can. You can't settle for a draw.

AB's right , as things stand we can't settle for a draw if we want to overhaul everton. From now to the end of the season we've got to go for the three points every game, against a team we shouldn't be afraid of a draw is not a good result ,it's two points lost.
:kungfu:
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:53 pm

If we get a few wins in or next few games we'll get very close to Everton. They'll revert to mid table form (they already have) and we only need to keep winning to get 4th.

Its extremely do-able.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby The_Rock » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:02 pm

Don't get me wrong. I would love it if we win all the games from now to end of season (we can get 2nd that way).

But the thing is i feel we won't play well against birmingham on sat. (thats why i feel a draw will be a good result). They are a team which closes the oppositon very fast (we have problems with these type of teams).

Although i really hope i am wrong though.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:04 pm

i was down there last season when we played them. we were playing dreadfully at the time and i was fearing the worst. however we were superb and spanked them 3-0. it was probably our best away performance of the season.

i'll take any kind of performance on saturday, aslong as we win.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:27 pm

i dont think birmingham are a walkover by any means, they will battle with us from the start, we just have to show a bit of quality and we will beat them

i reckon nando could get his first hat trick this saturday, ive just got a feeling:p
109-1105722616

Postby stmichael » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:37 pm

In 2004 a crack footballing unit was sent to mid table by a Frenchmen for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a Melwood security stockade to the Birmingham underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the LFC football to spark your season off. Der der der da der der der ner ner der ner ner ner.

:D  :D  :D

The point is that Birmingham's season is drifting along aimlessly and in recent years the visit of Liverpool has encouraged many lesser teams to raise their game. Lets hope we are up to the challenge and our quality shines through.

:)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby L-type » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:03 pm

stmichael wrote:In 2004 a crack footballing unit was sent to mid table by a Frenchmen for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a Melwood security stockade to the Birmingham underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the LFC football to spark your season off. Der der der da der der der ner ner der ner ner ner.

The point is that Birmingham's season is drifting along aimlessly and in recent years the visit of Liverpool has encouraged many lesser teams to raise their game. Lets hope we are up to the challenge and our quality shines through.

I still don't understand how the first paragraph relates to the second. ???
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tobin*LFC* » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:08 pm

lets all just hope and get behind liverpool on saturday and pull them though against brum ye? :)
You'll Never Walk Alone..
Tobin*LFC*

Postby 109-1105722616 » Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:16 pm

L-type wrote:
stmichael wrote:In 2004 a crack footballing unit was sent to mid table by a Frenchmen for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a Melwood security stockade to the Birmingham underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the LFC football to spark your season off. Der der der da der der der ner ner der ner ner ner.

I still don't understand how the first paragraph relates to the second. ???

that confused me as well, hes just talking s'*i*e
109-1105722616

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion