Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:23 pm

go on lad, you know it makes sense
109-1105722616

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:23 pm

it makes sense
109-1105722616

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:54 pm

the problem mark, is ppl who slaughter the team when they get beat and think we're brilliant when we win, thats not being a supporter, i try to look on the positives cause the season isn't over yet and next week i would just sound like a hypacrite praising the team for winning when just the week before i was saying, they are ******, bah bah bah
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:56 pm

today was a poor performance but i dont for one min think that this is the best we can play, we can play 100 times better, but next match is another match and i for one think after thinking about it and getting through the anger that we might end up winning an away match we dont expect them to
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:09 pm

i think we will beat Arsenal
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:30 pm

Don't you mean Chelsea?

The ironic thing is that a couple days ago I had a dream about us losing to Birmingham, and son of a bitch came true.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby mistyred » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:42 pm

Really this forum is turning my brain to mush, people can't even agree to disagree? you cannot possibly not vent your anger at a team when they are not playing for pride of shirt and you must be over the moon when they win it's called human emotion and since i am neither the terminator nor a brick wall my response to todays DRUBBING yes DRUBBING is only human nature.

i am extremely a fustrated suporter as most people are i mean to take posatives out of that performance is mind boggling to say the least ok "Biscan" is not a world beater "HELLO" not a possative we have known this for 5 years and counting, I can't help but think the reason why people judge us so much is that we fail to judge ourselves, Meaning do they judge i mean really judge united when they loose? answer is NO and why? because nobody can tell thier fans what they don't already know, they expect success and come on strong when they are not happy (I am by no means comparing us to them god forbid) but we really need to ditch the blinkered attitude if we do not expect better then the players and staff have every right to sell us short.

Now this is just my opinion and yeh i am nobody just another voice but i talk with passion and unswerving love for my club i just want what i believe we deserve.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:14 pm

A.B. wrote:Don't you mean Chelsea?

The ironic thing is that a couple days ago I had a dream about us losing to Birmingham, and son of a bitch came true.

no i do mean Arsenal we have them on the 7 May i think we can take 3 points from them and with a bit of luck that should get us the 4th place Everton have  Newcastle the same day and hope they will slip up as the should be in reach by then as they should have lost to Arsenal and man u  by then but we must not slip up anymore
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:48 pm

well we all want the same thing for liverpool, we just have to go about it in our own ways, and if ive ****** anyone off i apologise, just my way of handling a defeat and a dismal one at that, but we will get better
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:31 am

marklfc wrote:out of all the premiership clubs i think everton can be looked upon as the most improved in terms of the money spent and the  whole rooney saga.  we are at a complete standstill, how many points are we off chelsea and its not even the end of the season

Everton Everton Bla Bla Bla.................... why dont you go and support them then you love them that much, oh hang on you already do, ****** off from here as you contribute nothing only talk out your @rse. knobhead :glare:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:35 am

A.B. wrote:Don't you mean Chelsea?

r u sure ???

when i said a draw was a good result, you came up with an impressive debate.........
Last edited by The_Rock on Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:06 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
marklfc wrote:out of all the premiership clubs i think everton can be looked upon as the most improved in terms of the money spent and the  whole rooney saga.  we are at a complete standstill, how many points are we off chelsea and its not even the end of the season

Everton Everton Bla Bla Bla.................... why dont you go and support them then you love them that much, oh hang on you already do, ****** off from here as you contribute nothing only talk out your @rse. knobhead :glare:

Mark is correct. Everton did improve as a team after selling their best player (Rooney). Now it is their teamwork that's holding them together after losing the influential Graversen. However, they bored the sh1t out of me everytime I seen them play. I only watched because I wanted to see them get stuffed but it's true they are made of sterner stuff nowadays.

However, Mark is not a true supporter...he only bitched around here because he get a hard time with all his bluenosed collegues at work. He couldn't give half an @ss whether we are finally showing signs of challenging for the top. He demands instant success from Rafa, despite the expected hiccups at this stage of rebuilding. If we win next week with a great performance, it's hunky-dory bacause his ego will be  satisfied.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:11 am

Santa hes an evertonain and goes on loads of forums giving abuse, he was on here a few months ago as Dapioneer, he is the same person and hes an idiot.
That comes out with constant drivel all the time.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:19 am

he only bitched around here because he get a hard time with all his bluenosed collegues at work

How can I forget, he is our steward so how's any of his office mate be Evertonian? Stop living a double life will ya dapioneer...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby oakton » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:29 am

what's the point of having a forum if we can't make criticize on the team?

I'd say we should rebuild the whole team, build a new team around baros, kewell, gerrard, cisse, garcia, alonso, morrientes, and maybe carragher, finnan, and sinama pongolle.  The rest of the team can go! The rest are either too old or just too ordinary, they have reached their potential.

As for traore, he can put on a red nose and ride a uni-cycle.
oakton

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion