Liverpool v Birmingham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:52 pm

3 centre halves, nunez, smicer, desperate football. Heskey possesed with getting a win against us the ******. 10 corners to 3, nothing in the air for Mori, ugh. :angry:
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red or dead » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:53 pm

sorry to say it but 4th look's a long way off i will have hope in heart as i am red through and through but you have to be real and accept were goosed we should of bought a pacy cen def and another midfielder and possibly another forward we are chaseing the game but can't bring on an extra striker poor poor poor
red or dead

Postby mistyred » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:54 pm

Great friggin game lads, done us proud again pfffftt :angry: what a joke.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:55 pm

fcuking injuries
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:57 pm

Even though Garcia loses possession he can cross far better than Smicer and Nunez put together, and I will glad to see him play in the next game.

I think its time to move Riise back to LB and put Warnock or Kewell[if fit] on the left wing.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:00 pm

Not 1 save for their keeper. How shiiiiiite is that
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red or dead » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:01 pm

i dont fully blame bennie as this squad is not his and the injuries have been unbeliveable but next season the dead wood has got to go and the board need to give him the money to get the squad right it's sad to say but there are at least 10 players in are let's say top 21 players who would not get in everton's 16.
red or dead

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:01 pm

Ive turned it off cant watch that sh#te anymore, :angry: , terrible performance we are rubbish be thankfull if we even fackin get UEFA place, boro and Bolton breathin down our necks.
Its safe to say Steven Gerrard is leaving well he should have gone in january if he wanted out, hes burst forward once today YES just once, gave possestion away all the time.
4th goes to everton and its going to be a toss up between us, charlton, boro and bolton for UEFA spot.
Oh ****** hell that hurts.
I would like to thank Gerrard Houllier for spending 150 million pounds on absolute ****** garbage that he brought to anfield THANKYOU.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:01 pm

It's gonna be a loooooong month... for the money they are earning, this is a fuc-king disgrace. No passion, no commitment, no bloody football basic!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:02 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Liverpool 4 EVA wrote:One of the reasons I dislike this current Liverpool side is because 80% is still Houlliers RUBBISH....Hence why we still get Houllier like results....

When this team really becomes Benitez's, we will see something very different....

not saying a word...in fact i am off to go and bang my head at a wall

How long do you think we can blame Houllier for ?  ???

Stop taking cheap shots at the former Boss and look at where the responsibility lies for this inept perfformance .i.e. the PLAYERS !
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:03 pm

el_stinger wrote:fcuking injuries

Another Excuse  ???

PLAYERS on the pitch win and lose games not the ones in the treatment room !
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:07 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Ive turned it off cant watch that sh#te anymore, :angry: , terrible performance we are rubbish be thankfull if we even fackin get UEFA place, boro and Bolton breathin down our necks.
Its safe to say Steven Gerrard is leaving well he should have gone in january if he wanted out, hes burst forward once today YES just once, gave possestion away all the time.
4th goes to everton and its going to be a toss up between us, charlton, boro and bolton for UEFA spot.
I would like to thank Gerrard Houllier for spending 150 million pounds on absolute ****** garbage that he brought to anfield THANKYOU.

Wait a minute, if we win the Champions League and Everton finishes 4th, they will play UEFA Cup next season after all! Quick, somebody pinch me so I can wake up from this nightmare.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:07 pm

Well all I can say is that the players on that pitch today where ****** ******, im disgusted :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:07 pm

Dalglish wrote:
el_stinger wrote:fcuking injuries

Another Excuse  ???

PLAYERS on the pitch win and lose games not the ones in the treatment room !

Get over it mate, we aint got the quality of players playing in the Premiership. Uninspiring, moral-breaking injuries, terrible player management (Houllier) and a chairman that has spent money on shiiiite players for his previous manager, which has left us in a state of utter ******.

If the players werent injured, they wouldnt be in the treatment room, and they'd be out on the pitch, dikchead.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:08 pm

Santa wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Ive turned it off cant watch that sh#te anymore, :angry: , terrible performance we are rubbish be thankfull if we even fackin get UEFA place, boro and Bolton breathin down our necks.

Wait a minute, if we win the Champions League and Everton finishes 4th, they will play UEFA Cup next season after all! Quick, somebody pinch me so I can wake up from this nightmare.

Not lickely we wont even get to the next round if we play like we did today.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion