Liverpool v Birmingham

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:31 pm

Well back to the old rubbish yet again, not a shot on target :angry:
82-1074641017

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:35 pm

mrcool2003 wrote:
Santa wrote:There's no pride with putting on the red shirt anymore (Carra excluded of course). It's about which club will pay me more money, how many Ferraris can I buy this year etc. etc.

The only thing I will balme Houllier right now is that he clean out out transfer kitty before he left. Beyond that this sad bunch of players (starting with Gerrard and Biscan) is a disgrace to our shirt. Get an investor in. Major surgeries needed this summer. Players I will retain are Baros, Morientes, Carragher, Alonso, Riise, Cisse and Finnan (maybe Garcia as well). Beyond that, the rest are dispensable.

i would agree with those players u said, except for gerrard he is quality but he cant produce it tos ave us every match , no player can

and im not sure about finnan, but yes u're right, the rest wouldnt care if they went

in the summer, we can do alot

I am already resign to losing Stevie in the summer, hence I am leaving him out. Besides his on-again off-again transfer talk is very unsettling, something we can definately do without to boost team morale. I don't think Finnan is world class but he is not that bad a player. I watched him since his Fulham days and he is pretty reliable. Of course we can do better but that will mean £££. Remember Glenn Johnson for £10M, and now Ashley Cole for £-obscene-. I really would bring in a couple of good midfield playmaker, a solid CB and a winger. If Kewell can come back a better player, that will be like a new signing. Hamann will probably last another season and don't need immediate replacing but it is the creative engine room I will be most concern come summer. We badly need depth in this department seeing now we have good finishers in Baros and Morientes + Cisse.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:46 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:FACT Gerrards going the end of the season, FACT Houllier spent 150 million and with that amount of cash spent we should have well wont the league and the CL, he got Gerrard and Carragher and Owen for nothing.
Dont know what kind of mindset that man instilled into the players but it still has a lingering effect.
We are not a team we just have a few good players but so do Spurs.

Well by signing a player on a high transfer fees with high salary, it drains our resources and makes it expensive for us to dispose off them especially the under-performed ones. How much do you think it (will) cost us to get rid of Diouf, Diao, Heskey, Cheyrou and Kewell? What have they contributed to our team? A player like Diouf will just happily go through the motion and sit on this gold mine for 5 season and retire rich. As opposed to Carra who play with pride and commitment.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:56 pm

we are sh'i't, no chance we are gonna challenge for silverware is we carry on like this, f'cuk stevie g as well the lazy pr'ick, why doesnt he just go to madrid instaed of moping around
109-1105722616

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:11 pm

marklfc wrote:we are sh'i't, no chance we are gonna challenge for silverware is we carry on like this, f'cuk stevie g as well the lazy pr'ick, why doesnt he just go to madrid instaed of moping around

and whether you like it or not, steven gerrard is our best player in the team, it will be a sad day for the club if he went, but we would carry on

mate talking like that doesnt help, we are ****** i mean how thats constructive chat on a forum

tell us why you felt the performance was poor, who do you think isn't good enough for the job ofplaying for liverpool, etc, but dont come on and start saying stuff that is stupid
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:16 pm

Mrcool no point denying that marklfc's point isn't a valied one on some performances this season and as for the reasons behind his statements well
i don't think any of us are blind let alone stupid.

Look if you have something to say better to get it out in the one place that is meant for LFC related topics than bleeding from the ears when holding it in. ???
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:16 pm

the worse thing is the fact that the bluenoses take pride in the fact of what a joke we have become.  its embarrassing to say the least.  the bluenoses rip me to death in work and they have this smug look on this face cos they realise how much we declined in recent years.  we are not even considered amongst the best in the league
109-1105722616

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:39 pm

we arent ******, but we aren't exactly brilliant either, im just thinking we look in the past too much, it might take 3 or 4 years to get in the players we need, we aren't money bags liek chelsea, utd and arsenal, but in the long run, we'll be the ones laughing not everton
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:40 pm

as for this season, its not all over in terms of 4th place, im certainly not going to complain if we do a last day thing again, but its cruical that we get 4th place
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:43 pm

with the exception of chelsea, we have spent quite a lot of money in the last couple of years compared to other teams and we arent reaping the results

a problem with this forum is that people here dont like to hear the team being slaughtered and only want constructive criticism, if some of the players really knew what the real fans thought then they would maybe put a bit more effort in
109-1105722616

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:45 pm

out of all the premiership clubs i think everton can be looked upon as the most improved in terms of the money spent and the  whole rooney saga.  we are at a complete standstill, how many points are we off chelsea and its not even the end of the season
109-1105722616

Postby lakes10 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:12 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
lakes10 wrote:why the hell did he take Riise off and leave Traore on ??? i am now sure he dont know what he is doing

Where was u when we beat Fulham? dont ****** start me, Riise was ****** knackerd from internationals like the rest of them are :angry:

you should start to look at your own threads as you can see i was right hear when we beat fulham

lakes10
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1509: GOAL Liverpool 1-0 Fulham
Fernando Morientes notches his first Liverpool goal at Anfield with a well-placed header from Luis Garcia's cross.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:13 pm

and this is what i said after the game

lakes10
LFC Elite Member

Group: LFC Premium Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at last we found how to play a second  half of football.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:17 pm

you tell her lad, girls know nothing about football, ill tell you that for free
109-1105722616

Postby lakes10 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:22 pm

lol i am going to run before she comes back lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion