Sheff United v LIVERPOOL Wed 6th Dec  7.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:40 pm

City will be playing under just that little bit more pressure now, any more slip ups and that  4 & 6 point gap between them us and Arsenal suddenly becomes 9 and 7.
Pity they’ve only got Luton this weekend
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:31 pm

Not at our best but a win is a win , we move on  :buttrock
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby Reg » Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:22 pm

We should have killed the game off in the first half instead of nearly conceding an equaliser in the dying minutes. Gapko was awful, Nunez is not an out and out striker. Who will replace Mo when he goes?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:19 pm

Good win, thought it was going to be one of those games where they would equalise at the end. City flopping which is even better but I still think they will eventually click and go on a run from Jan. Unless they have lost bit of motivation after doing it all last season..

I had hoped Diaz would've filled Mane boots somewhat and Nunez to be more consistent in front of goal. Had those two got clicking I'd be a lot more optimistic about our chances. Mane, Salah and Firmino were unstoppable, oozed with class and confidence, world class level they were, when they played together.

If City do flop I really hope we take advantage and win the damn thing, Klopp deserves another EPL.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:37 pm

I know our forward line is stuttering a bit atm but I think we’ve scored at least one goal in our last 34 games or something ridiculous like that, it doesn’t matter where the goals come from just as long as someone scores them.
Besides the likes of Luis and Darwin etc are bound to hit top form sooner or later and when they do watch out.
This stage of the season when the weather turns cold, the days are short and the games come thick and fast it’s all about results anyway, there’s just too many fixtures to play well every game so it’s just about winning by hook or by crook
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games